48

Ten had took a flight to Kun's hometown. As he road in the car to the address given to him by yangyang, ten looks at his Kun's old pictures.

"We are here."

Ten looks up when his driver spoke to him. Ten gave a soft thank you and slips out of the car. He had a small backpack for about three days. Ten walks over to the blue door. He knocks twice.

Ten was smiling but when the person open the door, both smiles wipes clean off of both of their faces. "I want to meet your parents. Is that alright with you?"

"No, are you crazy? They will try and embarrasse you and me." Kun went to turn ten away but when his mother said to let ten in he did.

Ten spoke as he walks in. He unintentionally showed off his money. He was dressed from head to toe in Burberry. When instructed to ten sits down.

He sat right next to kun. Kun seems a little uncomfortable but Ten wasn't there to make kun comfortable, he was there to find out the personality ok the older's parents.

"So who is this?" Kun's father asked first. "He looks very presentable." Kun's father spoke with a tone that runs ten a little on the wrong side.

Kun quickly starts to state "This is ten he and I are..."

"Dating." Ten intervenes. "I came here to tell you guys that he is the best choreographers of song that I used for my dances. You guys should be proud of him." Ten couldn't tell you why he wanted to make kun seems so out there and great.

Kun face said it all that he was clearly confused at what ten had just said.

"Really?" Kun's mother spoke up this time. "So are you a dancer? " Ten could see that now that he revealed his job to the family their attitudes quickly changed.

"Yes, actually i have been crowned top dancer for the past five years." Ten gave everyone a big smile which they returned.

"Finally he listened to us. He found a successful man who could help him. Not to mention this guys is actually good-looking." Kun mothers spoke.

The dad agrees with a grunt and head nod.  Ten was uncomfortable. Really how blind could his parents be. Yes he is rich but what happen if he was a terrible person. Not saying that he is terrible, now ten began to question the morality of Kun's parents.

Ten wanted to test them. How much would they really like him if he acted like a rich spoiled person. 

Ten smiles as an evil plan pops right in his noggin. "Kun I want some juice." Ten starts to pout. "Not any juice I want your juice."

"Ten what are you doi...."

"It smells in here so can you take me out?" Ten was hugging all up on kun. He was being so irrational. He was practically asking to be thrown out of the residence for his rudd behavior.

Ten could see that kun obviously didn't like how he was acting. The way the older frown and swatted him away gave him all of the evidence he needed. However ten noticed that kun was the only one bothered by his rambotious behavior.

"Aw he is so cute."

Ten had to stop for a moment. He know that Kun's mother didn't just call him cute. He literally defiled her whole existence. How was he anywhere near being cute?

"Thank you." Ten stood up. He left to the living area. His experiment was done. These people are money vultures. They would do anything for some cash. Even if it meant  dehumanizing was in their future.

Ten stood outside. He felt gross at the fact that kun told the truth. Ten didn't have a dad, he barely have a mother. However he knows that I'd both of his parents tells him to quite his career, even if he loved it so much he would. Kun had a point, he just want to please his parents.

"Ten."

The dancer's orbs snaps to kun. The older seems distraught for some reason. "Yeah?"

"What has gotten into you? Did you really think you could come here and disrespectful my family. How d...."

Ten places his fingers over Kun's mouth. "Shut up would you? Listen I wanted to see if what you told me was valid. So I did a little experiment." Ten removes his fingers. "I will get going ok?" Ten turns to leave. He started walking away. Two steps into making his way to his car he felt a hand on his.

"Kun I should go really?"

"Why don't you just stay with me? Please let's fix what happened all of those years ago. Let me be your boyfriend ten."

By the way Kun's voice was stern ten knew he was for real. Ten didn't want to make that mistake. He kept thinking about the past,  he could still feel the eyes on him as the video of sicheng and kun kissed.

"I know it will take time to trust me, but please let me love you." Kun steps closer and closer to ten until the thai boy could feel the warmth on his frigid skin.

"I don't want your money and I  don't want your fame. All o want to be is your one. The one who makes you smile in the morning after a long exhausting day. I will even make you waffles and sing you songs."

Ten eyes broaden at the persistence to his hand. It was the first time that Ten actually felt wanted. All of a sudden he couldn't help feeling like yuta feels. "I can..."

"You met my family so you understand what went through. I love you not anyone else. I can't even think or imagine myself with anyone else. Ten I'm irrevocably in love with you."

Ten heart and mind concave, and those walls he had built up did the same. He was now falling from cloud nine.

Ten smiles. "I love you too."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Yes." Ten agrees. Once again Ten felt a connection with someone. Finally here was the rainbow after the storm.