19

"Let's go to the drive-in movie." Johnny grabbed Jaehyun's hands while looking at taeyong and yuta. 

"Yeah ok. Text everyone and we will meet up." Taeyong stood up and walked away. Yuta looked in the direction with worried eyes. 

Yuta bit his nails, feeling nervous.

Deciding to put his nerves to rest, Yuta went after taeyong. "Tae wait. Can we talk for a bit?" Yuta asked with his hands in his pockets. He felt like everyone was turning on him for dropping all of the charges. "Please..."

"What do you want to say? Do you want to tell me how you dropped the charges against a man who kept you and tried to kill you." Taeyong scowled at the Japanese while continuing to walk away to his room. "You're twisted clearly."

"Taeyong I know that it seems bad but if he wanted me dead he had a perfect opportunity to do so." Yuta tries to stop taeyong from walking. He grabbed the older's hands only to receive a smack instead. "You have to forgive him just like we have to...."

"No you don't get to say that!" Taeyong stopped abruptly and turned to face yuta. Taeyong's face was filled with utter disgust, well that's what yuta saw. "You let him go. He kidnapped you and you let him walk. He hurt Jackson and you let him be free. Do you know what you have done?"

"No but I can tell you I'm not losing sleep over this." Yuta cursed his hands through his hair out of frustration. He clearly lied. He was losing sleep every night for the past couple of weeks. Yuta couldn't stomach anything down. He could barely sleep for ten minutes but the worst thing was that Mark refused to sleep next to him.

Yuta and Mark didn't officially call off their engagement. However yuta sees it coming. Yuta stopped talking to taeyong and the taeyong walked away leaving yuta sitting there in the hallway like a fool.

Yuta turned around and walked away. Even if Taeyong didn't appreciate the choices he made, Yuta would still make a choice to help him. 

Yuta ran to Baekhyun's study. He walked in the room and closed it behind him. The thud made Baekhyun look up to yuta. 

"Yuta how may I help you?" Baekhyun pushed his glasses up on the Bridge of his nose. Baekhyun tapped his feet while looking up at yuta.

"I heard what you did to taeyong. I'm well aware of what you continue to do to him. As a brother I want you to stop hurting him please." Yuta's voice cracked. "I know you're upset because he lied to you but I told him to. I made him lie. It was my fault not his." 

Baekhyun was stunned. He stood up from his chair and walked over to yuta. "Did taeying make you say this? I know you didn't. You weren't even there at the crime scene, how could you?"

"It was my ring you found. The ring that Mark claimed was his was mine. I burned Jackson's body before dusting it in the ocean." Yuta said as his eyes filled with liquid. "I made taeyong lie for me. He doesn't deserve any of this I do."

Baekhyun could see the stress that Yuta has been under for the past month. When Yuta admitted that it made sense why he dropped the charges. "Well you need to tell the courts. Someone is on fucking death role and they're innocent."

"What?"

"A man is on a death roll. He will die next week by the shot if you guys don't say you did it." Baekhyun admitted. "He has three kids and a wife." 

Yuta nodded his head. "Please give me three days. Please Baekhyun." Baekhyun acknowledged Yuta's request.

"Thank you Baekhyun." Yuta sadly smiled and walked to the door.

When yuta opened the door a hand connected with his face. Baekhyun's mouth dropped open. Yuta fell back and held his face.

"Who gave you that right to say that to Baekhyun? Yuta , I told you I would handle it." Taeyong held his mouth as he saw how hard he slapped yuta. 

Baekhyun ran over to Yuta and helped him up."Are you ok?" Baekhyun asked to yuta. He let the younger go when yuta nodded his head yes.

"Taeyong, he was helping you."

"No Baekhyun you want a divorce and my children to call Irene mother but I would rather die than to let that happen." Taeyong said, looking at Baekhyun , who just had a stale face. "And now you're linking up with Baekhyun to throw me in jail." Taeyong said, accusing yuta.

"No he would never. He was really just being a good friend." Baekhyun stepped in front of yuta. Yuta looked at taeyong. 

"Really taeyong I would never do anything like that. I'm your friend, we grew up together." Yuta spoke up for himself. "I know you're upset about dropping all charges. But something told me to do it." 

"Baekhyun leaves us and lets me talk to yuta alone." Taeyong watches Baekhyun leave before looking back at yuta. "So...." Taeyong smiled. "How was my performance?" 

"I think you deserve an Oscar for that magnificent performance." Yuta clapped his hands. After yuta was holding his face on the ground taeyong showed him a hand signal and when Baekhyun helped him up taeyong and he started to communicate with their eyes. 

Right in that moment both yuta and taeyong remember that strategy that they had come up with. Taeyong grabbed Yuta's face and frowned when he looked at the red print on his face. "Sorry I didn't mean to hit you that hard."

"It's OK, so now we are waiting for Jaehyun to confess to the crime?" Yuta asked. He grabbed Taeyong's hands and put them back at the older's side. "I know that you are really mad about what I did. However I want you to know that I didn't want him to go down for my kidnapping but for the murder of Jackson's death."

Taeyong smiled at yuta. For the first time, Yuta saw an evil grin spread across the older face.