35

A/N very mature content ahead

Mark was going to do just what he said. Yes he used his outdated detective skills to find sicheng. Mark had his favorite black snap back on his head to hide his identity, then he had on a plain white short sleeve shirt with grey sweats. Unrecognizable is what he was going for.

The Canadian boy search across the club with skeptical eyes. "Aha." Mark says when he spotted a certain blonde head who looked a mess at the bar. Mark moved passed the sweaty bodies who danced with no rhythm.

After making his way through the crowd, he looked at the man who was directly casted under a spotlight. Mark gets more nervous as he took each step to the Chinese boy.

Once he was in arm reach, Mark reached out to sicheng and pushed his shoulder softly to get his attention. "Sicheng can we talk?"

"How did you find me?" Sicheng asked. He stood up and wobbled from side to side. He was clearly wasted off of his ass.

Mark stared the older. He was obviously appalled at the sight of sicheng. It was so immature to do such a thing like this, that's what Mark thought while holding sicheng up. Mark placed his arm around sicheng waist to balance both of them. He rolled his eyes before saying. "It wasn't hard to find you. I just followed the feeling of desperation and selfishness."

"Stalker." Sicheng slurs out as he tries to remove Mark's hands from him. "Besides shouldn't you be holding yuta and singing nursery rhymes or something?" Sicheng flicks Mark's head.

"Mother......"

"I'm leaving, you should stay and party." Sicheng grabbed his car keys off of the bar. He lifted them up and wiggled them as to say farewell to Mark.

Mark hastily snatches the keys and push sicheng back down in his seat. "Are you crazy? I was going to apologize for what I did but you are so whacky right now I can't."

Sicheng started to giggle uncontrollably. The little soft sounds made Mark shake his head in disapproval. "Lee Mark, you're too serious. How about you have something to drink?" Sicheng handed Mark a shot glass.

"No sicheng you are already drunk." Mark slams the shot glass down. He looks at the bartender who had looked different than the last person that he seen.
"Can you help me?" Mark said in a soft spoken tone.

"Oh.... ok." The bartender handed Mark a drink, "give him this it would help him throw up." Then the bartender handed Mark a glass of filled with something else. "This should help you relax, he's right you know? You're too serious."

Mark nodded his head and took both of the drinks that was placed in a plastic bag and gripped sicheng waist to walk with him.
"Oh when you get back in your right state of mind best believe you owe me big time."

Sicheng laughs at Mark grumpy attitude. "You are so uptight, let loose sometimes." Sicheng made a kissy face at Mark. He tried to kiss Mark but the younger moved his face.

Mark repeatedly shook his head while making his way to his car. It was one of the most difficult task he could do. Once he reached his car Mark unlocked to door and successfully manage to get sicheng and the drinks in the car.

After closing the passenger side Mark ran and got in the driver's seat. Withing a flash he was in his way to his house.  After finally arriving at his home Mark ran inside and dropped the bag on his couch then headed back to get sicheng.

"Sicheng?" Mark tapped the boy to see his was out cold. Mark huffed. How he hated working so hard for things he didn't need to. But sicheng was different they were friends....ish. Mark unhooked the seat belt, with one swift move his slid sicheng out of through car and picked him up bridal style.

After successfully getting sicheng out of the car he closed the door with his hips and made he way into his house where he repeated the same thing for his house door.

Mark carries the still fast asleep sicheng up his stairs and into the guest room. Mark lightly laid the older down. After moving the blanket back he tucked sicheng comfortably under the blanket.

Mark walked out of the room and made his way down to his kitchen. He tisk to himself as he poured a tall glass of water. Usually he would never go out of his way, especially for his lover's ex. But he did.

Mark stopped drinking the water when he felt swirling feeling rising up in his stomach. He looked at the bag on his couch. "Am I really too serious?" He asked himself.

Mark walked over to the bag and picked up the bottle of substance that the bartender gave him. He opened the cap and poured himself a little in a cup. It didn't smell anything out of the ordinary, it didn't even have a liquor smell.

Mark took a sip of the questionably good beverage. There was no sting to his throat which mean liquor wasn't in it. The melon taste had him wanting more, oddly it taste a lot like watermelon.

It wasn't long before the bottle was completely empty. Mark burps out into the room as he rubs his stomach.
He didn't feel any different. He felt undeniably the same.
Mark didn't know how long he was there on the couch, it felt like ages.

"Mark....." sicheng voice called out to Mark. "I....."

Sicheng was cut off when Mark frantically sat up. He grabbed his chest, his heartbeat was beyond the level of fast. It felt out of control.

"Mark are you Alright?" A concerned sicheng ran to his side and helped Mark sit up straight. "What...."

"Sicheng......" Mark says almost in a whisper.

"What?!" Sicheng shook Mark. He was concerned sure they really didn't see eye to eye but seeing Mark hurt was terrible too.

"You are so stupid." Mark pretends to be dead for a split second. He opened one of his eyes and looks around only to see sicheng staring back at him.

"Bastard." Sicheng grabbed a pillow off of the couch and whacked Mark with it. "I was really worried." Sicheng turned around he walked back up the stairs. When he turned around to close the door Mark was right there, "what the f...f...f!"

"I'm sorry being so hateful. But now I have a problem and I can't solve it can you help me?" Mark asked the Chinese.

Sicheng looks down before meeting Mark's gaze. "I'm sorry but I don't like you like that....."

"What are you talking about? I meant help me become more approachable."

"Oh well then I guess. But um.... what about..... that?" Sicheng looked down at Mark's middle section in repugnanance.

Mark's eyes widen and quickly covered his middle section with his hands. He looked up with a guilty look. It was the juice.