38

Later that day yuta was sitting on the widow ledge, completely comfortable as he sat in his white and cloud like pj's. His black hair was still wet from the shower that he just took. Yes he was in Mark's house in the exact room where he felt as if he lost everything.

Yuta looks into the clouds that began to get grey, while looking into the gloomy sky yuta remembers the stretching distance that had found its way in between him and Mark at night.

He remembers the hushed voices turning into out of control arguments. He remembers the soft and the laughter that soon turned into  tedious sobs.
He places his hand on the window as the rain begins to fall.

Yuta wasn't a fool, he knew he played a part in their split. Everyone knows it takes two to tango.  He slowly start to feel alone everyday but he knows it's his mistakes. He pulls his legs up to his chest still watching the sky.

The Japanese head snapped when he seen the room door open. He squinted his eyes when the light flicks on.

"Yuta?" Mark questions. His hand shook on the light switch at recalling the eventful night that had taking place. "What are you doing here?" He manged to croak out. Honestly Mark's throat ran dry just seeing his lover in his home.

"Why does it shock you? It isn't like I don't come often." Yuta stands up. "Is my presence making you uncomfortable?" Yuta asked lowering his voice.

He walks over to the doorway. "If I am then I can just leave." He pushes past Mark ready to leave. However his wrist was grabbed and he was pulled back. "Mark what are you.....?"

"Don't leave. I'm not uncomfortable." Mark had yuta close to him. They stared into each other's eyes getting lost in it.
Mark on instincts raps his arm around the small waist of the older.

Yuta felt his heart skip beats. The abundance of love he felt for Mark could never be described in just three words. But in time it can.

If both of them was honest being this close was like a fresh of breath of air after being under water. It was like finally returning home after that long road trip.

Yuta felt the connection, it was never lost. His heart still beaten as fast as lightning strikes. It was the sign of the times for him. Yuta looks and leaned up to capture Mark's lips. They were almost his until Mark moves away.

"Yuta, can we talk?" Mark clears his throat. "I know we just had a moment but there's something I need to tell you." The regretful look on Mark face made yuta stop.

The Canadian muster up the courage to let his secret fly. "Me and sicheng had sex." Although he had told sicheng not to panic, however just looking into yuta eyes and being in his presence made Mark feel guilty.

Yuta smile, "really?" He started to laugh historically. "Oh wow." He slapped his knee as tears from laughing so hard slipped. "You're too cute."

"Hey I'm not joking. We had sex." Mark glanced to the door to see sicheng standing there with a scared expression. "Yuta dammit, it's true and we...."

"I don't care." Yuta continues to smile. He walked over and put on he black sweatshirt. "Besides we aren't together so I can't get mad." The Japanese slowly walks over to sicheng and places his snap back on. "Besides while you guys lock lips in the trunk of your car i was able to get my self together."

Mark was so confused. He didn't comprehend the meaning of yuta getting himself together. He grabbed yuta arm and turned him around.

Yuta had the snap back over his eyes with the mask covering the rest of his face.  "You? What did you do to us?" Mark questions, eyes widen with fear. He felt as if his heart was being attacked by a thousand knives. He would never think that yuta would set him up.

"I didn't do anything that could harm you." Yuta continued to smirk. "I just needed you to relax and think about your self." Yuta sneers ans makes his way down the stairs and stops at the bar.
"I needed you to stay out of my way. I couldn't risk you getting hurt on my behalf."

"Yuta what are you talking about?"

Yuta pulls out a martini glass. After opening a bottle of liquor he poured it in the glass. "I just gave you this with a little special ingredient." Yuta pulls the pack out of his pocket.
"Don't be mad." He showed Mark the packet.

"You put viagra in our drinks! Yuta how could you?" Sicheng steps in. He smacks the packet out of the smallers hand. Sicheng and Mark was appalled by the Japanese behavior. They felt betrayed.

"I needed you to keep Mark company while I handled some business. I know it was wrong of me but I just didn't want him to worry." Yuta reaches out to sicheng only for his hand to get smacked away.

"How dare you use me like that? I bet you didn't take any of our feelings into account." Sicheng pushes yuta away from him.

Mark grabs sicheng hand. He agreed with the Chinese one hundred percent, it wasn't right for yuta to use them the way he did.

"Look I'm sorry but there is more..."

"No you didn't even care about how that would make us feel? If this was all a plan to keep Mark busy than I guess you want him back now?" Sicheng asked.

Yuta could see the hurt in his eyes. It was impossible to miss. "Well of course. I love Mark with all my heart. I just used you so I could sort somethings out. What's so hard to understand about that?" Yuta asks. He walks over to Mark and hugged him.

"Well for one what if I developed feelings for him? How would you feel about that? What will I do because I know I don't have a chance anymore?"

Yuta stood stunned and so was Mark. Mark let yuta go, with one swift motion he grabs sicheng face and kiss him with passion.

"Well I guess you have your answer." Yuta walks away heart broken.