18

Taeyong was sitting on his love seat. He was covered by a big pin duvet while watching the news.

It had become a habit to do so. Despite the scrutinizing that happens to him and his family Taeyong would never miss a story that the news report.

"Nakamoto yuta, one of the big branches son decided early this week that he was dropping all charges against his kidnapper."

Taeyong turned up the TV more to hear everything without a mistake. He looked at the boy walking down the hallway at the courthouse. "He's being released?" Taeyong was shocked he knew exactly who that guy was. Now he know that he killed Jackson but that guy right there never gave Jackson a chance to fulfill his childhood.

"Yes that is correct. Mr.Nakamoto explicitly said that he was given a second chance so he was going to give him a second chance." 

Taeyong had enough. For some reason this seemed to harsh on his heart and stomach. He snatches up the remote and turn the TV off. He ran upstairs to his new room and jumped on the bed.

He looked at his night stand where papers laid. Those papers would never be signed willingly by him. There was no way he would give up his rights as a parent.

Taeyong began to reminisce about Jackson. He never fully understood why things between them ended the way it did. He was so convinced that Jackson had just became power hungry. But now he wasn't as sure.

15 years ago

"Aww I have a royal couple I see." The fortune teller said as she repeatedly cursed her hands around the spear. "How long has it been since you guys got together?" 

Taeyong looked down at his hand that was intertwined with Jackson's. He had a shy smile on his face, " 3 years now."  Jackson smiled the same way that taeyong did at the fortune teller.

"I'm very intrigued. I guess you two are serious." 

"Yes we are." Taeyong awkwardly laughed when Jackson and him had responded at the same time. He felt comfort in the way Jackson squeezed his hand. 

"So nothing could ever tear you two apart? But that's not what your fortune says. For power and dominance will take over and rule one of your heads." The fortune teller looked more at Jackson when she said that statement. "Or maybe one of you will become or had already became a puppet to their families."

"Let's go." Jackson gritted his teeth and pulled Taeyong out of his seat. Taeyong waved and said an angelic bye to the woman. Taeyong eyes were big and his mouth in a pout as Jackson led them out of the carnival and headed to his limo.

When they arrived at the limo Taeyong could see how upset Jackson was. "Hey don't be upset. No one listene to fortune tellers anyways." Taeyong grabbed his face and placed a nice kiss on Jackson's face.

Jackson opened the door at the very back of the limo and softly pushed  him into the limo. Taeyong giggles as Jackson slid in and closed the door behind him. 

Jackson sat down and pat taeyong legs. Taeyong sat up and seen Jackson pouting like a little kid. "Hey stop it. Look at me." Taeyong slid on Jackson's lap. Taeyong leaned in and kissed Jackson again. 

The car pulled off which made taeyong fall back and hit his head on the seat in front of him. "Ouch fuck." Taeyong grabbed his head he chuckles when Jackson pulls him back upright on his lap. 

They made out until Jackson dropped taeyong him off. 

Taeyong wiped his eyes. Remembering Jackson. It was hard but he needed to see where they had went wrong. Maybe he was looking at the situation entirely wrong. 

Sorry for the short chapter
:( hopefully I can write another by the end of tonight.