11

Yuta was strapped to a bed. He reached up to the man's face wanting to see what was behind that mask. The only thing he could see was that big gash lining one of his eyes. It's not what you think, no yuta wasn't hurt or abused, it was the other way around. 

The man told Yuta his life story. Like how he only kept yuta until Mark would marry that thing of a woman. But only because she had promised him that she would let him see the wang's and clear his side. 

Years ago he was allegedly accused of assaulting Jackson when he was younger. Jackson never accused him, but his parents did. So he had to flee for his life. 

The age ranges are aligned to yuta. Maybe yuta knew him. He used to always hang out with Jackson when they were younger. "Can I see your face?" Yuta untangle one of his arms. He reached up to the man's face. When he grabbed the mask he softly pulled it off. 

Jackson's brother was familiar. He knew this man. The memories he had of him weren't as cute and generous as they should be. "B....'' Yuta gasped and pulled his hand away. He didn't mean to sound disgusted but he actually was.

Jackson's brother growled when Yuta backed away from him so fast. He hated it. He flipped the bed over. 

Yuta screamed out when he was buried under the mattress. He took a chance since both of his hands were free, he also freed the rest of his body. He waited to see if the older one would pick up the mattress. When he did, Yuta made a run for it.

He made it outside and eventually onto the main road. He had noises where he was going. He did have a phone and the skies got darker by the minute. 

Yuta continued to run. His legs felt tired, body aching, head dizzy. He walked over to a tree trying to catch his breath. But nothing was working. Soon he started to see black spots. Then he fainted under a tree. 

Sicheng pulled up to an abandoned looking house. He wasn't alone; he had some of his police buddies behind him. None of them were Baekhyun. "Now!" 

After sicheng yelled, the officers invaded the house looking for yuta. 

Of course they didn't find him but he did see a man looking sad. He played with a lighter. Sicheng tilted his head before he realized who it was. "Arrest him." Sicheng ordered.

After looking for a suspect list, sicheng found out about the man's existence. He knew that it was way too common to be a coincidence. He looked at all of them coming back to him without yuta. "Where's yuta?" He looked at the man who smiled maliciously. "You sick bastard, what did you do to him?" 

"Nothing, he ran away. He's so beautiful, how did you ever let him go?" 

"Why you?" Sicheng sucker punched the crap out of Jackson's brother. "Watch your filthy mouth." Sicheng wiped under his mouth. "Take his ass away."

Sicheng walked out after his crew.  He looked around trying to see where yuta could have gone. "Take him to the station and tell them I sent you detective ding from China." 

"Sir, where are you going?" One of his workers asked while the tussle continued. 

"To find yuta." Sicheng almost looked like a hero while standing in the gloom light. "Now go."

"Alright roll out." 

Rain was falling hitting hard on yuta's face. Yuta looked up at the now dark sky. He felt icky. He tried to stand up. He didn't feel light headed anymore. Yuta grabbed his side as he tried to run again. 

His body ached. He had no sense of direction, and it was dark. So confused he stared at the trees, nothing made sense. He felt afraid he felt indifferent. He left lost.

Yuta decided that he couldn't just wait around and die. He had to play it smart. He climbed a tree using all of the muscles that were still there. As he reached the top he saw a hill that had lights over it signaling civilization. 

He smiled a little to himself. He then slid down the tree before running in that direction. He tripped a couple of times from the ground being super slippery from the raining sky. 

The storm became worse and it felt like he was slowly falling into the ground. He had to fight to keep going, it hurt him so bad. He started to cry from the pain. But he still continued to fight for his life.

Everytime Yuta wanted to give up he envisioned him and Mark hugging on the couch hugging, kissing, loving. 

Yuta was now covered in mud as he ran. Seeing the lights of a city up close made him smile. He could basically feel the hugs of his family. 

Yuta entered the street only to realize he was even more lost. The rain didn't stop, instead it purred harder making him feel like he was drowning.