Chapter 36

3rd POV
The dinner finished early than kakyoin expected. After josuke excused himself, the dinner session continued. 'why no one tried to chase after josuke? is it because he is illegitimate?' kakyoin thought.

Jotaro and kakyoin are waiting in the living room. waiting for the rain to stop. jotaro is reading a book and kakyoin looking out from the window.

jotaro noticed kakyoin's weird changes after josuke left the dinner. he stand up from the sofa and head toward to his mate.

"what's wrong noriaki?" jotaro hugged him from behind. kakyoin hands caressed the big arm that's hugging him. "No.. like I'm worried abt josuke" kakyoin admitted. this sends jotaro off.

"why? are u in love with him or something?" jotaro stop embracing him and looking down at the red haired man. "what?? no! like I'm his childhood since he was a baby.. we are quite close. im like his big brother.." kakyoin explained.

"is there something wrong with josuke? maybe there's something happened at the kyoto?? oh gosh.. I hope there isn't.. he even go out at time like this. the rain didn't stop yet.." kakyoin worried. jotaro seeing his mate worry about another alpha make his heart aches inside but he knew kakyoin isn't the type who two timing.

"you're just overthinking" jotaro hand caressed the omega's cheeks. " josuke is a senior at his high school. maybe it's a school stress. kids have that stress these days" jotaro said to him.

kakyoin tried to protest but maybe the raven haired is right. 'stress from school..' kakyoin thought. deep down he knew it's not the case but he will ask josuke.

"master jotaro, the rain might stop soon and I already told a staff to get the car ready" one of the butler came into the room to inform them. "let's go, noriaki. we need to say goodbye to my grandparents before we leaving" jotaro grab his mate's hands and escort him to the door.

+

*rohan's house
"ouch!", " I'm sorry!" josuke plead. he is now helping rohan treat his head injuries. "are you sure you don't want to check it at the hospital?" josuke asked.

"nope. I hate it there. plus, see? Im not dead yet" rohan sassed. thankfully, rohan woke up a few minutes after the accident. "yea I know but we might as well need the medical experts here.." josuke reasoned but he knew theres no way to told the mangaka otherwise. thank god the man doesn't try to call the police.

all of this happened because of his own personal matters. he felt so bad. "what are you so sad about?" rohan looked at him. "rohan sensei, i- I... I'm sorry. again.. I acted out of control.. because of this foolish feeling of mine" josuke grunted. he want to make this feelings disappear but he can't.

"don't said that-", " there's no use, rohan" josuke cutted him off.

"I should have known.. like will kakyoin accepted me?? no! he only see me as his younger brother" josuke hands cover his whole face. he wanted to cry but he can't.

rohan just stare at the younger male beside him. "I don't tell you because I don't want you to be just like me" rohan told him. "what do you mean?" josuke asked.

"I don't want you to be like this, josuke. I know I should stop you earlier but I just.. when I looked at your face that full of hope at kyoto.. hoping that just maybe, maybe kakyoin will accept you.. make me stop myself" rohan answered.

"but it turned out I fall into heartbreake hole, rohan sensei" josuke told him. rohan can't argue back. like what if he told him? josuke will be sad cuz kakyoin have someone else. then, what if he don't tell him and let him confessed?.. the outcome will be the same.

"well..thanks for the hospitality, rohan sensei" josuke stand up and start to grab his belongings. "josuke-" rohan tried to stop him. "I'm fine, okay.. don't worry. I'll go straight home" josuke opened the door and left. never looked back to the manga artist.

rohan just sighed deeply. 'kakyoin, u better do something..' rohan hoped.

+
*few weeks after
kakyoin pov
my life with joestar are fine. me and jotaro's relationships going very well.

turns out polnareff new job is working at the joestar company but under avdol team. I always eat with him during lunch but today is different.

miss tomoko called. saying josuke never comes out from his room after his return from his "relatives" dinner. miss tomoko doesn't know I'm jotaro's mate. I knew what she meant by relatives from our phone calling session.

"kakyoin, I heard you will be visiting josuke?" Joseph asked from his office desk. while I'm at his office door.

"erm.. yes, grandpa. after the dinner night, I can't help shakes my thoughts off abt josuke. he is acting weird that day" I explained. "I will pay him a visits. he skips a week from school. there's something wrong with him" I explained again.

"maybe it's a good idea. you two are childhood friends. maybe you might help him in some way" grandpa said. I just nod happily. "jotaro said it might the cause of school stress since josuke is in his senior year but I think it wasn't the case.." I added.

"sighed.. maybe bcuz of the pressure from suzi.." I heard him muttered. "huh? what is it, grandpa?" I asked.

he looked at me. debating whether its something I should care off. "you don't have to if you want-" but joseph just gestured me to come closer.

"have a seat,kakyoin" joseph said to me. I took a seat in front of him then looked at him worried.

"well.. josuke might have stress over something.. like study" joseph stopped but continue again. "josuke's grade are great but decent in the eyes of my wife, suzi.." im shocked. grandma suzi? no wonder josuke hate the topics about study or goals.

"don't misunderstand, kakyoin! I know everyone have different ways. I knew josuke is muh more than that. we don't know that one day josuke might become like jotaro? having a successful career. if you don't know, jotaro once a delinquent in his teenage years" joseph grinned widely.

"what!? really?? but I kinda guess that by his personality and his way of talking with anyone.." I awkwardly laughed.

"what im trying to say here is.. I know what my wife did is wrong.. and it's my fault. I don't like giving pressure to my kids. it's their choice what they wanted to be or do and as a family, I will support them no matter what" joseph said. this make me grateful. grateful of having him as my grandparents in law.

"okay, grandpa. I'll try to comfort josuke. wish me a goodluck" I thanked him and left the joestar company to go meet josuke.

-------

ahh Yeaa, I'm back baby😭😭

damn I need to hiatus for two years to make this comeback:0 like always, thanks for reading this cringe ass fan fiction and still waiting for an update.

don't worry, I'll try my best to finished this books. I'll skip any unnecessary part so maybe some of you might say i have skip something or it's kinda short, trust me. trust the process, baby. uwu

have a nice day everyone❤