Chapter 7

Josuke POV

"Here kakyoin" I let kakyoin go in first. "Thanks josuke-kun" kakyoin went in and take off his shoes. I closed the door and called for mom. "Mom!" I called for her but no answer. "is she home, josuke?" kakyoin ask.

"idk either.." I go to the kitchen to place the groceries that I bought. I noticed that a sticky notes on the fridge.

Josuke,
Mommy won't be home cuz she went out drinks with her friends! be a good boy and wacth over the house!♥

-mom

I guess she won't be back for a while. "Kakyoin, my mom also wont be home for a while. Do you want to go freshen up? I can let you borrow my shirt" I said to him.

"Okay!" he said. "Errm.. do you also want some ramen before we get to play?" , "Nah, I'm good" he said and walk to the bathroom.

Me and kakyoin had been friends for years. I think since I was born he was here. We spend so many times and have the same interest.

This would be weird but I had a crush on him.

....

I know, I know ... I also felt weird. I can't believe at first but after I ask koichi about this weird feelings that I had with kakyoin. He said its love. He also felt that way with Yukako.

I only told koichi about this.

idk if kakyoin felt the same as I am. I always thought that he only treat me as a brother. So if I ever confessed to him, I'll be ready for his answer. No matter what.

After I put the hot water in the ramen cup. I decided to changed my clothes. Before I do that, I get ready the consoles and tv for me and kakyoin play.

I'm now in my room and I changed my clothes into a baggy hoodie. "Shit, I almost forgot to give kakyoin a spare clothes and towels" I grab the clothes and my extra towels. I go to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Kakyoin-san, here the spare clothes" I waited. No answered. I opened the door and saw Kakyoin only in his boxer that which is kinda short and tight and I can clearly see his fine ass- "Ah, josuke. Thanks for bring it to me" kakyoin noticed me. Im trying to keep my alpha hormones not to go full rage and also my blushing cheeks.

I give him the clothes and towels. "I will be down stairs" I said to him and he nodded.

+

Kakyoin came down stairs and go to the living room "kakyoin, I have some soda in the fridge if you want you can have some" I told him. "Okay, josuke" he make his way to the kitchen.

"I think I should washes kakyoin clothes.." I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I opened the door and saw neatly folded kakyoin's clothes on the closed lidded toilet bowl.

I take it to the washing machine. As I want to put it in, I smell a familiar scent on his shirt.

I know its kakyoin's shirt but I know how his smell like but this is way different from his. Its somewhat I know this smell but where and who?

"Josuke?" kakyoin saw me holding his shirt. "Ah! k-kakyoin! I just want to wash your clothes before you get home" I awkwardly said to him.

"Oh, I just want to tell you that your ramen is licking out" kakyoin told me.

"Ah shit" I quickly put kakyoin clothes in the washing machine and went straight to the kitchen.

"oh my god.." the ramen really licking out from the cup. I had leaves them for quite long.

+

"K.O!!"

"Hahaha you lose! this game is easy!" kakyoin said to me. "Arrghh, kakyoin-san. pls give me a chance!" I begged him. "Na ah, you should keep practicing, josuke-kun" kakyoin teased.

"But I had been practicing but you had won for the 4th time eventho you just played this game.." I whined.

"Hahaha.. you such a baby.." kakyoin pat my shoulder. "Okay next round baby!" kakyoin get excited.

I really like this side of him. Its really make me felt comfortable.

"You mind if I slept here?" kakyoin ask. "Ah no problem. I'll get the guest room ready" I said to him while I was focusing to defeat him in this game.

"No, you shouldn't. I'll sleep in your room" kakyoin said.

...

Wait. My room??!!!

"S-said it a-again, kakyoin-san?" I ask him.

"Huh? I said I want to sleep in your room tonight"- kakyoin