Chapter 32

Author pov
*Saturday (a/n: yeah, i skip a day)
Kakyoin is waking up beside his alpha. He stare at him and think that he cant wait to be his alpha's wife and build a family with jotaro. Breed his pups and grew old together.

Kakyoin is admiring Jotaro sleeping features. He looks so handsome even when he is sleeping.

He glad that jotaro is his alpha. He cant imagine a world without jotaro beside him.

Jotaro's eye flutter opened.

He give kakyoin a quick peck. "Good morning, baby" jotaro greet. Kakyoin just chuckled.

"Well.. im so nervous for tonight" kakyoin said. " Don't worry. They will love you. I will kill them if they ever insult you" jotaro happily said and buried his face into kakyoin chest.

"Haha.. i know you didn't mean it right, jotaro?" Kakyoin patted the raven hair. Jotaro just smiled and picked kakyoin up in bridal style.

"Lets freshen up, Noriaki. We need to go shopping for clothes" jotaro placed his omega down and prepare the bath.

"My grandmother, Suzi Q. Really care about appearance. She is a good woman but she sometimes annoying" jotaro said while they were waiting the bath filled with water.

"But don't worry. She might accept you cuz you are my mate" jotaro said. Kakyoin just hummed as a response.

He cant wait to meet all jotaro's family.

+

"Mista, remembered that tonight is my family dinner night" giorno looks at his alpha that is focused to the tv. "Hmm" mista replied without look at him. While changing the channel.

"I also want you to come along as my bodyguard" giorno add. Mista just humm again.

Giorno get annoyed. He walk up in front his mate and turned off the tv. "Hey! Im still wacthi-" , " you better didnt smell like a trash at the family dinner or you will not get this ass forever" giorno threat. Mista just smirk and pulled giorno. Let him sit on his lap.

"Eventho you threat me like that, i also find my way to eat that ass tonight~" mista smirked. Giorno just stay silent and he is blushing madly.

"Come on, let get you shower.." giorno climb down and led mista to the bathroom.

+
*Joestar Mansion
Josuke is looking all the worker are busy for this tonight dinner. 'Its just a dinner..' he thought.

Its 5pm but he is all done for the dinner. This tuxedo make him feel uncomfortable.

(A/n:  this is what josuke is wearing)

'Does this jotaro's mate came from a wealthy and known family? Welp, he is the heir of the Joestar company so.. there's no doubt' he thought again.

Then Joseph saw his son is looking at the workers that is organizing, cleaning and wiping this large mansion.

"Hey, Josuke!" Joseph called for him. "F-father, good to see you" josuke greet. "I know this is kinda big for a family dinner, josuke. But i also invite our distant relative from Italy to let him meet jotaro's mate. At least" joseph said. "You two will get along" joseph trued to cheer his son.

But it didn't make josuke happy. "Urrm.. josuke. What's wrong?" Joseph asked.

"Well.. im planned to confess my crush that i love him today and want him to be my mate but there is this family dinner.. i cant. Miss Suzi Q didnt let me go out" josuke sighed.

"Oh my god! My son have someone he love! *gasped* .. this is all my fault! You cant tell him that you love him or her because i set the date today.." joseph look really hurt. Josuke noticed and tried to comfort him.

"No, father. I will tell my crush tomorrow" Josuke said. Joseph face lighten up. Then, one of the butler came and whisper something to Joseph.

"Okay! Josuke i want to intorduce you to my bff! Caesar-chan!!" Then joseph grab josuke to go meet Caesar.

+

Holly is in Suzi Q's wardrobe. She is brushing her mom's hair. "Mama, please dont give josuke-kun a preasure.. he is such a sweet boy" holly said.

Suzi just looked straight to the mirror and admiring herself. After no response from the woman, Holly just sighed. Then, she remembered the gift.

"Here, mama. This is Josuke bought a gift for you when he had a school trip to Kyoto few days ago" holly gave her the hairpin.

Suzi q cant deny that this look lovely. There is a reason why she being so harsh towards Josuke. 'I will keep it..' she thought.

"Ellie, put this in one of my pandora box" suzi handed one of the maid the hair pin. The maid came and take it to the pandora box.

Holly knew suzi will cherish it if she keep it in her pandora box.

+

(Kakyoin's suit)

(Kakyoin's suit)

(Jotaro's)

"Jotaro, how do i look?" Kakyoin show his alpha the suit that jotaro bought for him to wear it tonight.

"You looks sexy, babyboy" jotaro licked his lips. "JOTARO! We just did it two days ago!" Kakyoin said.

"But i want to do it everyday" (a/n: everday is everyday.. mdzs) jotaro blankly said. Kakyoin just sighed.

Kakyoin saw that jotaro chest is showing. He came closer to the alpha's chest and close the bare chest.

"Why? Are you jealous? Don't worry, baby. This is a family dinner" jotaro reassured.

Kakyoin madly blushed . "N-no! I thought that you might get cold!" (A/n: omg this is reminded me of the meme)