Chapter 29

Author POV

They settled down on the chair at the dining table. Jotaro sat beside kakyoin and across were Kakyoin's parents.

"Here, Jotaro! I hope this food is fit your taste" Mrs Kakyoin handed him a bowl of rice. "I eat everything, Mrs Kakyoin" Jotaro answered.

"Hahaha.. its just that noriaki here doesn't know what is your favorite food is~" Mrs kakyoin teased as she passed a bowl to her husband.

"Mom!!" kakyoin called. He looked at Jotaro. "Mrs kakyoin. This is my fault for not talking much about myself to noriaki. We just met few days ago" jotaro said.

"Hohoho but you two really can't control yourself that one night kakyoin stay over" Mrs kakyoin said.

They both just stay silent and blushing.

"Darling quit out with the talking.. let's eat" Mr Kakyoin wanna get the hell out from the uncomfortable aura.

"Y-yeah!" kakyoin stuttered.

+

"Noriaki, eat more meat" jotaro placed the meat at kakyoin's bowl. "Y-you too! you should eat more veggies!" kakyoin said as he put the onion on jotaro's bowl.

'Ahh.. young love' kakyoin parents thought.

"So Jotaro.. what's your father career?" Mr kakyoin asked. "He is a jazz musician.Right now, he is on the world tour. My mom is a housewife" Jotaro answered.

"Ooh... you grandfather is the ceo of the Joestar company.. and you are the heir" Mr kakyoin said.

"yeah.." jotaro said. Jotaro clenched his hand into a fist. He didn't want this. He didn't want this heir thing.. He felt bad. Especially, the heir is supposed Josuke.

+

Few years ago..
"I against this!" Suzi yelled. Jotaro, Sadao and Holly just standing there while looking down. They can't look at them normally. Because Joseph told Suzi and them about he have other mate at their family dinner.

"You cheated on me!! This kid now is 4 years old! How dare you-" Suzi can't continue her words and fell down. Her head is hurting. "Mama!" holly came and hold her mother.

Joseph just stand there and stay silent. If he talk, it might not be turned good but "Suzi Q, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.." Joseph crouched down and begged Suzi Q to show mercy to that kid and the mother.