Chapter 6

Josuke POV

I wipe my motorbike before I go to the joestar residence. "Ouii Josuke! wanna hang at Tonio's reataurant?" Okuyasu ask me. "I'm sorry, Okuyasu. I had promised my mom to visit my distant relatives" I answered him. "Okay! I'll go with Koichi then" okuyasu grab koichi and drag him to Tonnio's.

I rode my motorbike to the Joestar mansion. As I stop in front the big gate, it takes time to opened the gate fully.

I parked inside the garage and I think it will rain soon or not. Thank god, I brought raincoat that I keep in my bag.

I walked to the main door. The maids opened the door to me and closed it as I walk in. "Errm.. do you know where father is?" I ask one of the maid.

"Oh, Josuke-sama. Master Joestar is in his home office with Dr Kujo" the maid bowed then leaves.

"Jotaro-san? why is he here? its really not him to be here" I shrugged it off and go to the office.

After 5 minutes of walking, cuz this is a mansion. I heard father and Jotaro-san talking. I just stopped on my track.

I decided to ear dropped them.

"Jotaro, what's that boy said to you is kinda true, how about you get to know him first?" -Joseph.

Wait. What's this mean..? Jotaro found his mate and its male??

"I know him"-jotaro

"What I mean is know him individually!! not just ordered the SPW to find that boy personal information!"-joseph

"What do you know abt this, gramps? Cheating on your mate with a young Japanese girl" -jotaro.

"You won't understand, Jotaro" -Joseph.

I heard a foot steps walk to the door. I quickly back to my position.

The door opened. "Josuke?" jotaro said as he turned his head towards me. "Hi Jotaro-san. its not you to come to this mansion at this place" I said and laugh awkwardly.

I cant stop thinking abt his conversation with father. "Josuke, are you here because you want to see gramps?" jotaro ask. "Ah y-yes! he suddenly called me to have dinner with him and Miss Suzi Q" I answered.

He just hmm and walk away. "Oh Josuke, you are here? how about you go to dining room first? I think Suzi Q is there" father said.

"Okay" I said to him and walk to the dining room.

+
Author POV

"I heard josuke got the 20th place in his class" Suzi q said. I just laughed a little. "Aah that's good" joseph said and smiled wide.

"No, its not. This is why I want to keep him secret to the world! He suppose to be in the first place! Thank god I did that decision 2 years ago. He have the joestar blood, joseph" Suzi q mad.

This made josuke heart ached a little. He knew Suzi q still didn't like him. He accept him because he have the joestar blood.

After the affairs found out by her, the question thats stuck in his mind since he was a child have been answered because his mother always put some makeup on his left shoulder to cover that star birthmark.

"Suzi... its not nice" Joseph said to her. The diner went awkward. Joseph called josuke so he can get to know and be friendly to Suzi q more but this made her more hate him.

+

"I thought I can have a nice time with father but it won't work" josuke is riding his motorbike. He kinda pissed off by what Suzi q said to him.

He had tried his best. He is supposed to be the heir of the joestar company but Suzi q forced Joseph to give it to jotaro eventho he already have a job.

'I wanna play games all night..' he thought so he parked his bike at the convenience store. He wanna buy some ramen, soda and candies.

He get into the store and saw kakyoin on the magazines isle.

"Kakyoin San!" he greeted kakyoin. "Josuke!" he flashed a smiled to josuke. "Grab some groceries after work,kakyoin-san?" josuke ask. "I practically didn't work today..." kakyoin quietly whisper but josuke heard it clearly.

"w-what?" he ask kakyoin. Kakyoin realized and cover his mouth. "Nonono just forget what I said" Kakyoin ask.

Josuke noticed that kakyoin seemed to be sad. 'Did he had a rough time at work?' he thought. 'Man.. be an adult really tough' he think to himself.

"Kakyoin how abt we play some games at my house? I have a new videogames!" josuke want to cheered kakyoin up.

"W-what? really?? my parents won't be home this night cuz they went visit my grandparents. Let's play all night long!" kakyoin said with a smiled.

How that smiled made josuke heart skip a beat.