Chapter 4

Author POV

Kakyoin quickly get into the elevator before its close. sighed came out from his mouth. When he reached his floor, he excuse himself from the pack of people in the elevator.

"Kakyoin San!" one of his coworkers called him. "What is it Handa Kun?" , "Can you please do some of my paper works?? I suddenly have an emergency at home!" kakyoin isn't the type who refused people. so he gladly accept it.

Some people are his friends and some of it use his kindness and rank to their own good.

"Pol won't come today.." he said.Pol and Avdol take a day off and go to a vacation somewhere. He really jealous with him. He also want to meet his mate. As funny as its sound, his ideal is somewhat from the fairy tales.

Caring, kind, have a nice warming face also voice and most importantly love animals. Eventho he had go to several dates that arrange by his mom, he can't find one. Its really rare to find a soulmates this days.

He sat on his chair, he felt a tap at his shoulder. "Kakyoin san?" the lady ask. "Yes,I am. (a/n:*Avdol voice) what do you want from me?" he kinda want to settle this quickly so he can do his works.

"Mr Tamayo wanted to see you" she said. 'Oh I forgot to give the paper that Mr Joseph had signed' he thought. 'I should give him now' he stood up and thank the lady.

+

*knock
*knock

"Mr Tamayo?" kakyoin ask. The door opened by two man with black suit. "Mr Tamayo this is the paper that Mr Joseph told me to give you" he handed him the papers. "Oh thank you Kakyoin" He checked the papers.

"Can I go now, Mr Tamayo?" he did not like the tension in this room. Why there are two or three suspicious people in black in here?? he almost can't breath.

"I'm sorry" that's what Mr Tamayo said. Before Kakyoin can ask, he being covered by a clothed that make him dizzy then fainted.

"W-where am I..??" kakyoin ask when he sensed that he isn't at his company that he work with. This place is huge and dark. The curtains were shut off.

He really felt scared now and also dizzy. He stood up from the sofa that he sat down a while ago.

He tried to find a switch so he can see better but can't "H-hello?? is someone there??" he ask.

"You awaked" The lights turn on and Kakyoin were infront of a large office desk. The armchair turned around to face him.

"Y-you..!" kakyoin pointed to the man that few ahead him. 'It was him! the tall man in the train' kakyoin thought.

The tall man that Kakyoin assumed Kujo Jotaro by the name stand on the desk that he noticed.

"W-what do you want from me?" kakyoin ask. He is trembling because he can sense something dangerous that came from the alpha.

"Kakyoin, how about you sit first" He pointed at the chair behind kakyoin. He followed the man's order.

Kakyoin kinda pissed off by the man's action. " Can you tell me why I'm here?" he ask him. "I'm sorry to tell you this but this isnt nice to just take the people without their consent" kakyoin told him.

Jotaro just stared at kakyoin blankly and didn't reacted. Kakyoin felt uneasy.

Jotaro took a small file that on his desk and opened it. "Kakyoin Noriaki. 26 years old. An omega male. Such a rare case..  Live with his parents. A loner at school and didn't have a mate yet" Ouch, thats what kakyoin felt.

"Its not nice and weird to have that kind of information. I don't even know you-" kakyoin cutted off.

"Kujo Jotaro. 28 years old. My height 195cm. An alpha. My father Kujo Sadao, a Japanese and my mom Kujo Holly, a British american. Right now,I'm working as a marine biologist and the next heir of the Joestar company"

Kakyoin covered his mouth. He can't believe he just sassed to that guy. Pol had told him about this Kujo. He is one of the Joestar and really had a handsome face but didn't ever smiled.

"Now you had remembered whom do you just talk to" Jotaro said and crossed his leg.

"My apologize, Mr Kujo" Kakyoin bowed. "I don't have the intentions to correct you" kakyoin awkwardly said to him. Then smiled.

Jotaro just look at him. "But can I know why I'm here?" kakyoin ask.

"Mate" jotaro said.

"Huh?" Kakyoin questioned.

"I want to be your mate"-Jotaro