Chapter 21

Author POV

"You guys can wait here. My stuff isn't that many" kakyoin insisted the men that jotaro called for him to help kakyoin to move his things at his office.

*few hours ago +flashback

After Kakyoin closed his door, he saw a white car with two men in black. "Erm.. may I know why are you here?" kakyoin asked.

"We are from the Speedwagon company. Dr Kujo told us to help move your things at your old place yo your new office at Joestar company" one of the men said.

"Please. let us bring you to your workplace" the man said.

+end of the flashback

:
+
:

"But Dr Kujo told us to help you to move your things to your new place" the men said.

Kakyoin can't do anything. He told them many times but this is the answers.

He walked in in to the lobby and many people were staring at him cuz there is two man in black following him.

After he get out from the lift, he then get a weird stare from everyone.

"Kakyoin!!" polnareff came and hugged kakyoin.

The two men ready to grab polnareff but kakyoin gestured them that its okay.

"Kakyoin! why you didn't come yesterday?? I'm so lonely without you!" polnareff said while sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Pol. There's many things happened few days ago" kakyoin said. Pol noticed that the two men is behind kakyoin.

"Kakyoin, what's with the two men?" pol asked.

Kakyoin wouldn't dare to say anything to Pol. He didn't told him yet about his mating with Jotaro and his mate make him quit this job.

"Pol, can I explain to you later? but all I can say now that I'm quiting" kakyoin looked down.

"What?"

"P-please don't be mad, Pol! I p-promise that we will still seeing each other after this. Don't ignore me.." kakyoin begging.

"W-why are you begging about? this is good for you! you had finally get out from this hell! I'm so proud of you!" pol cheered kakyoin up.

"You don't mad at me?"

"Of course not! but I also found a new job so maybe i will quit this damn job" pol whisper.

Kakyoin face lit up.

"Okay! let see each other soon! I have many things to tell you!" Pol bid kakyoin goodbye. He need to do some works.

Kakyoin and the two men continue his track.

+

"Is that all, Mr Kakyoin?" one of the man said. "Yes, I don't have many stuff btw" kakyoin replied.

Again, everyone look at him with a stare that isn't a nice one.

"Why the SPW workers are with him?"

"Didn't SPW only help the Joestar?"

"He must have quit this job and work at there?"

"But didn't the joestar company only take the smart one?"

"Bet he flirt the CEO.."

Kakyoin can hear the whisper of the other workers. He just didn't care about what other people said.

Kakyoin grab his box and quickly walk towards the lift.

But there's a lady blocking him.

He knew this wasn't gonna end good.

"You must be using your disgusting omega body to get hired at the joestar company, kakyoin" the lady named, Shokora said. She is kakyoin's bully in this workplace when he used to work here.

"Please Miss Shokora. Let me go" kakyoin begged.

"Huh? you are begging me? how delightful" shokora amused.

"Hey! Go away, miss. Let Mr Kakyoin go" one of the SPW worker said.

"Hey, tell me. Why this peasant is with you guys? You only works under the commands of the Joestar! why are you carrying his stuff?!" Shokora asked.

She is making herself like a big bully with Kakyoin from everyone eyes. Everyone knew about this bullying but they just acted like nothing happened.

Shokora have this strong female alpha aura that make her prey weak. That's why Kakyoin can't stand up for himself.

"I'm sorry, Miss Shokora. That's a private information you asked there"

Shokora can't control herself. She once went interview at the joestar company. Her resume really are perfect and good. But the the company didn't hire her.

This make her more angry that Kakyoin get to work at the company.

'He must be working with higher position than others because the SPW is helping him move his stuff' shokora thought.

It should be hers. Not his.

"You filthy omega! you didn't have the talent and achievement that make you can work under the company!" (a/n: what I just wrote )

Shokora bring her hands up and ready to slap kakyoin. Kakyoin which have been staying quite all the time,shut his eyes and ready to face the consequences.