Chapter 44

3rd pov

*hospital *few hours ago..

"im fine.. thanks for your concerns.." kakyoin's face still look down then soon begin his walk, away from that place

the lady just stared the figure of the red haired disappears from her sight then she realized who it was. her eyes went wide as she start to run to the room. the room where jotaro is. she opened the door, revealed jotaro is sitting beside the child named jolyne, who is asleep. " you finally showed up.. " jotaro gaze fixated to his daughter, ignoring the woman at the doorway, which is jolyne's mother.  "when did you get here..?" his ex wife asked him. he bring his index finger to his mouth and signaled the woman to stay quite. as little jolyne is sleeping soundly. he silently stand up, carefully not to make a sound so his daughter can continue her sleep. 

he gestures her to speaks outside. as he closed the door, he immediately answered "im her father. is it wrong for me to see her?" jotaro asked his ex wife back. she just ruffled her in frustration because her ex husband still didn't changed from the last time she saw her. "of course its not a wrong thing but theres something else you need to know" the ex wife exclaimed.

"what is it?" jotaro glared at her. "your mate! your mate just here few minutes ago!" as she told him, jotaro's demeanor change. "what do you mean.. you knew about him?" jotaro question cuts off as the woman in front of him continued. "how i know about him, it's doesn't matter right now but you really need to go! find kakyoin! he might have saw you with jolyne.. i ran into him just now. he looks like he is in pain but he quickly walked away before i can help him.." she told him. 

jotaro's eyes widen at the statement. ' kakyoin was here..?' he thought. he wants to catch up on him but his daughter.. "dont worry about jolyne, im here now" his ex wife immediately reassure him. "thank you.." then he off to catch up on his mate. 

+

"kakyoin?" 

he met with the sight of a blonde hair, its giorno. "giorno? why are you here? arent you supposed at italy?" kakyoin wiped his tears in his eyes. hoping giorno doesnt know he just cried few minutes ago. he soon flashed a warm smile to the blonde. 

giorno smiled back as a response. "i just have a couple business need to attend to but the real question is why are you here kakyoin?" giorno asked the older. kakyoin start to think of excuses  to convinced the man infront of him. "w-well.. i just here to.." kakyoin's voice fall silent as giorno get out from the car, and headed to the red haired while carrying an umbrella.

"how about you get in the car, kakyoin? i dont want you to catch a cold" kakyoin looked at giorno. the aquamarine's eyes look at him worriedly. he then obliged. he gather his strength to stand up. leave the bus stop.

as soon kakyoin get in the car, in the backseat with giorno, the car continue it ride. giorno gave him his coat so kakyoin can warm himself. "thank you giorno.." he thanked. "your welcome, kakyoin. this is the least i can do to show my gratitude for the last time you help me" giorno replied. "so.. want me to drop you off at your apartment?" as in apartment, which is his shared home with jotaro. kakyoin quicky shook his head as a no. "what? why?" giorno begin to asked him. kakyoin stay silent as he is thinking. he should not let giorno know about this. he doesn't want to concerned him about his problems with jotaro.

"kakyoin.. please tell me.. you are acting a bit weird right now.. if you tell me what's troubling you, maybe i can help you with it" giorno hold the omega's hands. the feelings of sudden warmth calms kakyoin. his lilac eyes meets with the other's. the concerned face he is giving to him. "i-its not something you should be involved, giorno.. it's between me and jotaro" kakyoin doesn't want giorno to help him but giorno insisted on telling him because kakyoin will become part of the family.

"kakyoin, you're my friend. I can't help myself if one of my friends I know and closed is in trouble. it make me want to help them. even better I want to make their problems solved but if your problems is something even I can't get meddle into, just remember that I will support kakyoin"

kakyoin start to teared as he heard those words. giorno start to panicked. "k-kakyoin?! im sorry if i said something to offended you!", "n-no! g-giorno.. its just.."

+

"WHAT?!" giorno cant believe what he just listened right now. kakyoin just told giorno what happened at the hospital. where he saw jotaro.. with his daughter. tears shed from his eyes as he remembers the event, giorno quickly gave kakyoin some tissues.

 "i cant believe jotaro just did that to you!" giorno added. "but i have a question, giorno. do you know about this? about the child?" kakyoin looked at the guy beside him. giorno shakes his head in response. "im sorry, kakyoin. i dont know much about the joestar family's affair that much even though I'm part of the family. I just became closed to this family just a few years ago.. that's because my fathers finally caved in telling me that I'm not alone. in this family, im much more important in "other things" beside this family affairs things"  giorno answered.

kakyoin stared at him for a moment. thinking whether he should be believe the blonde's answers. to be fair giorno is a distant relatives of jotaro from italy, plus he is way younger than him.

"so.. that means the other joestar family know about this?" kakyoin asked giorno. "im not sure but i have the hunch that the elders which is suzi q, mr joseph and holy might know the answer to this question" giorno answered. kakyoin didn't like the thought of seeing the joestars. especially the elders. he knew from the start they are hiding something from him. 'that night..'

"well, kakyoin. what are you gonna do now?" giorno asked the red haired. 

kakyoin looked down at his hand, his engagement ring is his hold. "i... i dont know, giorno. deep down i want to go to jotaro and screamed at him. he betrayed me.. he lied to me. he doesnt deserved me but on the other hand i just couldn't do it.. seeing him with his daughter make me doesnt have a will to do it in front of a child" kakyoin continued. "that kid is still young.. she need her father figure in her life. she need jotaro.." 

"now i think i stole her time with jotaro.." kakyoin eyeslid became heavier.

"so you want to forget him?" giorno asked. "part of me wanted to say no but... i want to forget him" kakyoin replied.

"how about you come with me to italy?"

kakyoin bewildered. he awkwardly smiled "giorno.. can you repeat what you just said?". giorno gladly repeated it. "how about you come with me to italy? start a new life there, kakyoin" giorno suggested. this is too much for him. yea he want to forget jotaro but run to italy?? that's crazy.

"giorno.. this is a big thing.. dont you think jotaro will find me?" kakyoin worried. "dont worry, my dear kakyoin. he wont ever find you. i will help you passed the border without SPWF can traced you but still you are legally travelled" giorno confirmed. "how can you be so sure..?" , "its because im a mafia boss" giorno gave the red haired a warm smile.

kakyoin almost want to die. so all this time, he is been talking to giorno, like a normal friends, but he is actually a mafia boss?? ' no wonder, he sometimes have this dominant aura around him..' kakyoin weakly thought. "you want to forget jotaro, right kakyoin?" giorno asked the omega. kakyoin nodded.

"well, kakyoin? do you gonna accept my offer? I will help you to forget jotaro"

giorno extended his hand to the red haired who is sitting beside him in his expensive luxury car. the lilac colored eyes meets with the blonde's. giorno's eye color matched with jotaro's. the same pair of eyes who should be here. helping him.. but he is with someone else.

without hesitation, kakyoin linked his hands with giorno's.

"I accepted your offer, giorno"

both of them exchange smiles as they are shaking hands. 

'goodbye jotaro.. I hope you will be happy with your kid and wife who you had been hiding from me' kakyoin then let go of his hand and look outside. he will miss this place. he will miss jotaro. "I'm proud of you, kakyoin" giorno smiled.

the end of part one of the story

to be continued..