Chapter 2

Kakyoin POV.

The train arrived at the next station. The tall guy assured me to follow him while he is dragging the stranger out. We walk to a more less people came area. The tall gut glare at the stranger. "I-I'm sorry for harassing you in the t-t.." the stranger said. I thought he will be in his late 40s but he seemed young enoughed.

The tall guy let go of the man colar. The stranger quickly walk away. "A-Ah thank you so much for helping me! I don't know how to repay you!" I thank him and bow 90 degree to him.

"You. Omega shouldn't be alone" he said. I surprised that he knew my other sex. "W-what? h-how did I you-" suddenly my heart ached. What the fuck is going on now??

I grab my body and I felt a tingle and sensation. "Are you okay?" the man ask.

"Y-Yes! I'm okay! Again thank you! Here take this!" I gave him the cherries that Koichi gave me. "This is my gratitude!" I walk away from the man.

Idk why I suddenly crave for the tall man smell and looks. The smell of puddina chocolate.. my heart tingle a bit.

I quickly walk to my workplace.

+

"Kakyoin, I heard you late today" Polnareff sat down at his place which is next to me. "Oh? did the guard told you?" I asked. He nod.

"Its just that I almost miss my train" I answered. "Its happened again right?" Pol said. I just stay silent. I just nodded.

+

"Kakyoin! let's go to the nearby cafe" the lunch hour just began. Pol ask me whether I want to follow him with Avdol to the new cafe just opened few days ago.

"I'm sorry Pol. My mom had already made me a bento. Probably next time" I smiled at him. "Okay! but u need to grant your promise,okay?" he said.

Then he went in to the elevator.

I let my work aside and eat my bento.

After 20 minute passed, someone called me. I picked the phone. "This is Kakyoin" I greeted.

"Kakyoin san, the boss want to meet you" the caller said. This won't be good. "I'll be there" I hang up the phone and clean my desk a bit before go.

*knock
*knock

"Who's there?" the inside ask. "Mr Tamayo, its me" I answered. "Come in" I opened the door. and shut the door once I'm inside.

"Kakyoin san, tonight I need you to go to the Joestar company and give Joseph Joestar this documents" he give me a lot of documents.

"Sir, may I ask why me?" I ask him. Today I promised that I'll be leave early so I can have dinner with mom and dad.

"Do I have to answered that?" he ask me back.

I just sighed and agreed to it. I carried the document back to my desk.

"Hah" I slammed the heavy documents.

"Woah another task?" pol ask. "Yes.. I had promised my parents that I'll spent the night at home but I need to send this documents to the Joestar company" I said.

"Wow the joestar company?! That's where Avdol work" pol said.

"But Kakyoin, u need to cheered boy. The Joestar company is heaven" pol said while let his hand rest on my shoulder. "Why I should?" I ask him.

"Cuz I once go there cuz to send Avdol his things that he leaves at my house. That place, *sighed many ikemens" I look at him disbelief. "So?" I snatched back.

"Aissh, listen Kakyoin-Kun. The Joestar company is run down by the Joestar descendants for years. They all well-known abt their height and face. Also we can knew if they are a joestar by look at their left shoulder. There will be a star birthdmark on it" Pol explained.

"Yeah2 okay" I ignored him and continue my works.

+
*night at the Joestar company.

"Yeah.. Yes. I'm sorry mom. Maybe tomorrow? okay, bye." I hang off my phone. Thank god mom is understanding.

I walk in to the lobby and tell the receptionist that Im from the xxx company and I need to send this to Joseph Joestar.

She said that Mr Joseph is currently in a meeting rn. "You can wait him at outside of his office" she smiled. She give the direction to Mr Joseph office. I gladly said thank you.