Chapter 33

Author pov
6pm
"Hurry up, mista! Get in the car!" Giorno called his boyfriend. "W-wait giorno! I dont know whether to wear my beanie or no-",
" dont wear it please.

That will make you look weird at the dinner" giorno grab mista and pulled him into the backseat of the car.

+

In the basement parking lot at Jotaro's apartment, "Noriaki" jotaro called for his omega. Kakyoin snapped out from his thoughts. "Ahh.. sorry jotaro" kakyoin apologized.

Jotaro knew theres something wrong. Jotaro hold both Kakyoin's hand.

"Noriaki, i will said this for the last time. They will love you. Dont worry about what will happened. Just be yourself" jotaro kissed kakyoin's right cheeks.

Then they enter the car, ready for the dinner.

+

Josuke came out from the bathroom in the guestroom. He felt that something will happened. For sure.

His gut. His wolf. Wont stop telling him.

"Fuck.. i think this suit make me uncomfortable.. i think thats why i feel strange rn.." josuke said to himself.

He came out from the room and saw Caesar. "Mr Zeppeli.. what are you doing here?" Josuke asked. " i just worried about you. I told joseph to go first" he added more.

"Well thanks" josuke smiled.

They are walking through the halls. The wall decorate with many family pictures of the Joestar. Theres no single photo that have Josuke.

Josuke cant help but feel sad. 'no I cant feel like this! Suzi q had let me into this dinner! So i wont make a single mistakes in this dinner to make her accept me! ' josuke thought to himself and slapped both of his cheeks.

Caesar that flinched by the slapping sound make him thought 'like his own father...'

+

Giorno and Mista had arrived at the Joestar mansion. Mista opened the door for giorno and the blonde step out.

All the Joestar family are waiting for his arrival. You can say that giorno have a higher place in the Joestar family tree.

"Welcome to the Joestar residence, Mr Giorno Giovanna and Guido Mista" Suzi Q greet them. Holly and Josuke just stand formally and smiled to giorno.

'So this is the italian relatives that father talk about..' josuke thought.

Giorno saw his nephew, Joseph. "Ah how are you doing my nep-" joseph quickly shut giorno's mouth. He whisper quietly to giorno "Please. NO. I didnt tell to my son yet about you are my uncle" then he let go his hand.

Giorno undestand.

"*coughed* im sorry. Mr Joestar, how are you doing?" Giorno smiled. Then his eyes landed towards josuke.

"Are you josuke? Mr Joestar talk about you a lot!" Giorno handshaked his hand with Josuke. Josuke surprised by the sudden action.

"Well how about we show you where the dinner will be" holly said.

"Papa, jotaro might be a little late due to a traffic" holly said to Joseph.

"And also its going to rain" holly added.

It started to rain after holly said that. "I hope they will be on time.. theres time before dinner" joseph looked at his watch.

They all go to the main room except Josuke. He is replying a message. From Rohan.