Chapter 15

Author POV

"Josuke! Do you had finished packing your stuff for your today school trip?" Tomoko asked.

"N-not yet! I'm searching my lucky hoodie! Do you know where is it, mom?!" josuke panicked.

"Did you let kakyoin wore it when he stay the night here?" tomoko told him.

'Oh shit I forgot' josuke thought. "Well, I better find another one.." josuke told himself.

After the night kakyoin had slept at his home, he can't stop thinking about confess his feelings towards kakyoin.

After he dreamt about...

Today is Monday, josuke's school make a small field trip to Kyoto. He will need to go away for a few days without see kakyoin smile.

'Josuke.. you need to have some mind off about this and have fun with your friends..'

He swayed his backpack to his shoulder and some other bags filled with clothes and hair gel that he will carry it with his hands.

"Mom! I'll go now!" josuke called his mom. Tomoko came out from the kitchen. "You didnt have breakfast yet!" Tomoko gave josuke few bento. "Here! eat it while you are in the train with your friends" tomoko kissed her son cheeks.

She also late to go to the kindergarten. (a n: Yeah, I made her a teacher at a kindergarten) They both get out from the house and saying goodbye to each other.

+
*At the train station

"Ouui Josuke! you are late!" Okuyasu said. While munching his favorite chips. "Thank god you made it on time!" Koichi said.

"Hahaha it just that my bags kinda many so I struggled to carried it!" josuke rub his back head.

*Ring~ Ring~

Josuke's phone is ringing. "I'm going to made a call" josuke went away from koichi and okuyasu cuz he knew the caller was none other than his father.

He picked up.

Josuke: "Hello? Father?"

Joseph: "Ooh! my son! how are you??"

Josuke: "Oh, I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm having a school trip to Kyoto today! We will get back this Thursday"

Joseph: "What? Is that so?"

Josuke: "What's the matter?"

Joseph: "Its just that I wanted to make a family dinner to welcoming Jotaro's mate. Maybe I need to set up another date"

Josuke: "What?? Jotaro had a mate?? I can't believe it but good for him!!"

Josuke: "You don't have to changed the date, father! Jotaro's mate didn't need to meet me.."

Joseph: "No! Im begging Suzi Q to let you join this dinner for hours! I'll introduce you as my son and holly younger brother! So, don't think like that ..."

Josuke: "Okay.. but what will the new date is?"

Joseph: "Maybe this Saturday. I'll send SPW group to fecth you that evening"

"Josuke! we about to take off!" Koichi called for him. "Okay! I'll be there in a minute!" josuke replied.

Josuke: "Father, I'm about to go. We will meet again this Saturday"

Joseph: "Okay, son! have a nice trip!"

Then, josuke hanged up then go back to his seat. He really love his cheerful father. Eventho he is a illegitimate child, his father still love him.

Okuyasu has fell asleep when the train had start going. Koichi from the other hand, still thinking that josuke had problems playing in his mind.

"Josuke, it's still bugging me but I can't stop seeing that you are kinda have many thoughts on mind" koichi said. "Yeah.. I guess you are right.." josuke answered. He can't tell koichi that he have a wet dream about Kakyoin San.

"You can tell me anything, Josuke! we are friends btw! Maybe I can help you" koichi said. Josuke still hesitated.

"Well.. " he checked the surroundings first and all the students are minding their own business like chatting, laughing etc. So its okay to tell koichi.

"Its just that, few days ago. Kakyoin san slept at my house. At that time, we played games and that's all but my heart and mindscant stop bugging me. Its like I need to confess to kakyoin" josuke said.

Koichi understand.

"Well, how about you just confess to him?" koichi told josuke.

"W-what??" josuke startled.

"Well, kochi.. its just that.. what if he did not like me? I've seen anime. All the childhood friends always lose" josuke worried.

"Well its not my power to make kakyoin love you, but I'll always here to cheer you up if you get rejected" koichi teased.

"Btw, you two just 8 years apart. Maybe he likes younger people who have similar interest with him" kochi said.

"I'll think about it, koichi. Thanks for hearing my probs, bro. You really my bro" josuke and koichi fist bump.

Then they drifted to a deep sleep. Saving their energy to use it at Kyoto.