Chapter 38

3rd pov
*night
kakyoin unlocked the door of his shared home with jotaro. practically, it's jotaro cuz he's paying the bills but whatever.

he placed his briefcase and coat on the sofa nearby then headed to the kitchen. surprisingly, jotaro is there. "jotaro? you're home early" kakyoin came and stand beside jotaro, who is washing the vegetables at the sink.

"yea, I came home early to make us dinner" jotaro answered him. kakyoin fluttered at the older statement. "I heard from gramps that you went to see josuke" jotaro said while he is searching for the cutting board.

"yea, it's kinda bugging me when josuke left from the dinner that night and I also heard he skips school for a week" kakyoin explained. "a week? that's long" jotaro surprised.

"I went to see him and maybe I can help him or be there to listen his problems but his problems was me.." as jotaro heard this, the knife he is holding slammed to the cutting board. "eek! jotaro! be careful" kakyoin hands tried to grab the alpha's.

"noriaki, what do you mean.. you're the problem?" jotaro hands grab the red haired shoulder gently. tried not to grab too hard or it will hurt the omega.

"it's because... josuke had feelings for me" kakyoin confessed. jotaro can't believe what he is hearing. his hands came and covered his face. "jotaro?" kakyoin called as he is worried.

"im sorry but sighed.. I had take something from him again" jotaro said. kakyoin asked why then the tall man answered again.

" you know.. about the heir things.. yea at first it will be my mom but she didn't have interest in taking over it so we can consider about having giorno taking over it but... SPW discovered that gramps have a love child which is josuke.. so the heir will be him but granny suzi against the idea and keep this away from public. at that time.. she made me as the next heir of the company" after kakyoin heard jotaro long explanation, he can't help but hugged the alpha.

jotaro hands caressed kakyoin's back. soothing it with gentle. "do you... happy about this? about being the heir?" kakyoin asked.

"to be honest.. no, I don't. all I want to do is working as marine biologist as my career but this career.. I will stop doing after I took the company" jotaro answered. "then... that's mean you can't work with the aquatic animals anymore??" kakyoin asked him.

"sadly, yes" jotaro gave him a weak smile. "no this is wrong.. they didn't asked your opinions about this matter! you should speaks up-" jotaro cutted him off "I know noriaki, but the past is in the past.. I can't change it.. I'll only wait what the future will show me. show to us" jotaro embraced him. kakyoin melt into the older embrace.

then he feels a tingle at his neck. jotaro made a move. he is sucking and kissing his neck. "j-jotaro! i didn't change or shower yet-" kakyoin can't control his words. jotaro getting good at this. he knew where his sweet spots is.

"well, how about I join you?" jotaro smirked down looking at his omega mate. "jotaro— then who will be making dinner? " kakyoin tried to resisted his mate from making more hickeys on his neck.

"we can order take out. let me have you, noriaki"

+
(ik I always gave warning but yea it's smut time⚠⚠)

whimpers can be hear in the shower. kakyoin try to contain his moan as jotaro is eating him out. licking and sucking his entrance.

"jotaro.. please p-put it in already.." kakyoin begged. jotaro just smiled then he left his mate hole and stand straight again. looking at his mate's back make him more turn on.

"my god.. noriaki.. you don't know how I'm grateful for having you.. as my mate" jotaro trailing butterfly kisses on his back, whisper nothing but good words like he's worshiping kakyoin.