Chapter 25

Jotaro POV
I opened my apartment door and went in then closed it. I let out a deep sigh.

Now Kakyoin's bully will no longer seeing him. I felt happy. I walked in to my room and decided to take a quick shower.

~

I dried myself with towels. I wanna know what kakyoin is doing..

I hoped on my bed and try to get comfy. I dialed kakyoin's phone number and place it to my ear.

I wait.

Kakyoin: "Hi Jotaro!"

Jotaro: "Hey Noriaki. I just want to know what are you doing?.."

Kakyoin: "Oh I'm at home right now. Reading some mate and omega books. So I will not make a fool of myself when I meet my in laws"

__________

When I heard that, I felt guilty. Kakyoin didn't tell me much about his feelings.
__________

Jotaro: "I'm sorry this is burden to you. You shouldn't have to. They will be happy to see you because of who you are. I will scold them if they told you something"

Kakyoin: "Haha.. it just that I really want to know about this thing and hope I will prepare myself in anything come to us"

Jotaro: "okay, noriaki. Hope you sleep well"

_______

Then we hang up. I can't wait to see kakyoin when we have dinner at his home tomorrow. I also need to impress his parents.

I called my secretary and told him to go buy some luxurious things for kakyoin's parents.

Then I drifted to deep sleep while thinking of kakyoin.

+
The next day.
Author pov

Kakyoin is preparing breakfast with his mother beside him. "I can't wait to meet this Jotaro. When I first time seeing him, he is really a tall guy. I wonder if he fits to enter the door" Mrs kakyoin jockingly said while cutting carrots.

"Hahaha.. mom. That's my mate you talking about" Kakyoin said. Tonight, jotaro will came to have dinner with his family.

Today is his first day working as Joseph secretary. He can't wait to start working again. He will miss Polnareff.

He placed the Omurice in front of his dad, his mom and him.

"Itadakimasu!" the three said.

They happily eat together. Mrs Kakyoin can't stop blabbering to her husband about wanting to meet kakyoin's mate again.

+
Josuke POV

This is the last day of the school trip. Tomorrow we will go back to Tokyo. Kyoto really have such good souvenirs. I wanted to buy something for  mom, Holly and Suzi Q.

I walked down the paths where many souvenirs stores were open. It also a busy paths full with people. I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh! Sorry I didn't see you-"

"Oh me too-"

It was Rohan sensei.

"Rohan sensei!" I cheered. I can't believe its was him. "Oh my god.. its you-" Rohan said more like whisper. Then, it snapped in me.

"Rohan sensei, I know you hate me but you once have a female mate,right? I want to ask you for help!" I plead.

"What's for me then?" rohan asked.

I paused for a moment. "I don't know.." he looked at me. Irritated.

"Fine! I will help you!" he said. I looked at him with a big smile. I grab his hands and lead him to a specific store.

"Hey- you don't need to hold my-"

+

"Thanks Rohan sensei for helping me choosing this stuff for my relatives!" We walked out from the stores. All my money is flying all away after bought this gifts.

 All my money is flying all away after bought this gifts

For Holly.

For Suzi Q

For Suzi Q.

Mom said that he want a cute lil Japanese cup for her collection so I bought it for her.

(*all the pictures I got it from pinterest)

"You really good at picking a gifts, Rohan sensei!" I praised him. "Of course! this is rohan you talking about!" Rohan proudly praised himself.

We are walking to get back to my home stay but I stumbled upon a store that sell jewelries.

"Rohan sensei, how about we go look at the store?" I asked him. "Huh? You said you only have 3 persons you want to give" rohan told me.

"Ahh.. its juts that, I really want to see the shop" he give in. We get in the store.

"Irrashaimase!" one of the worker greet us as we get in.