Chapter 14

Author POV

Its Monday morning.

Kakyoin gently opened his eyes when he get hit by the sunrise. He felt dizzy. He tried to get out from the bed, but he fell to the floor. He can't barely moved his lower half.

"I can't move my legs.." kakyoin whimpered while caressing his legs.

He remembered from last night activity.

He covers up his face (I think kakyoin habits in this story is covered his face if he is blushing). "Oh my godd!!-" 'I can't believe we did that!!' he thought. Then he remembered jotaro.

He slowly stand up. Supporting himself with his hand on the bed. He tried to find jotaro, but he is not here.

He is devastated. Did jotaro just left? did he leaves him here? He glanced at the room, it was clean and neat. Jotaro's clothes is nowhere to be found.

He cried. Tears flowing down from his eyes. He can't believe him. 'How dare him! just sweet talk with me to get in bed with me!-' kakyoin can't stop sobbing. He can't walk nor stand properly.

He just laying on the bed and start crying. Covered himself with the white blanket and cried the hell out.

The bedroom door opened.

"Kakyoin-" jotaro opened the door and saw his mate is crying. He shocked and ran over to kakyoin.

"Kakyoin! what's wrong?? are you bleeding or hurt somewhere?!" jotaro worried. Kakyoin look into jotaro and cried more.

Jotaro hugged kakyoin then patted his head. "I t-thought.. Y-you leave m-me alone.." kakyoin sobbed. He hugged jotaro tightly. Didn't want to let go.

"If I ever leaves you, that's mean I'm crazy" jotaro said. He placed his head on kakyoin's thigh. "I'm sorry kakyoin. I just want to prepared a meal for you and wash the laundry.." jotaro said.

Kakyoin just nodded and patted jotaro's head. "J-jotaro.. I can't walk.." kakyoin sobbed. Jotaro smirked. "I think I went rough on you" jotaro said.

"Of course! Look! There's so much love bites! how am I supposed to do to hide this??" kakyoin asked. "Why? You don't want to labeled as mine?" Jotaro ask him.

"Of course I want to! but this is too many!" kakyoin pouted. Jotaro look at his cute mate behavior. Jotaro just look at him and kiss kakyoin forehead.

"Don't worry, noriaki. You won't go to work anymore" jotaro said. Kakyoin confused.

.
.
.

"What?" kakyoin ask.

"Hmm? I demanded your boss to stop letting you work at there" jotaro answered. Kakyoin shocked when he heard this.

"W-why did you do that??!! I have to pay my college study fees back!" kakyoin told him. Jotaro just look at him. "Don't worry, noriaki. I'll pay the money that you owe at the college for you" jotaro caressed kakyoin slender hand.

Kakyoin facepalmed himself. This guy is madly in love with him. He just got himself a sugar daddy.

"Thats really kind of you, jotaro but I don't want to use your money. I will feel bad if you lend me so much. I don't want to be a burden to you" kakyoin told him.

"Noriaki. Soon you will be my wife. There's a big deal that you will need to stop working because you need to take care of me and our kids like a full time housewife would do" jotaro told him.

"But still! I can't always depends on you. Right now, I wanted to continue working. After we married, I'll stop working !" kakyoin said to him.

Jotaro didnt like the ideas what his mate just suggested. "Okay, I'll let you work but you will start working under my grandfather company" jotaro gave in.

Kakyoin hugged him. "Thank you, jotaro" he said then kissed his mate cheek. Its really made jotaro wanted more kiss.

Jotaro suddenly kissed kakyoin. He want this to be short kiss, but he can't resist to look at kakyoin still bare naked body.

"Jotaro! Now its daytime!" kakyoin said. "Who cares?" jotaro teased continue to kiss kakyoin.

After a heat and passionate kiss, they finally let go.

"Noriaki, would you move in with me? stay here with me. Please Im begging you.." jotaro look at kakyoin with his secret. The sad puppy eyes.

Kakyoin can't resist it. Its too cute. 'Oh my god..' kakyoin trying to look away.

"Okay, fine. But after you met my parents then  I will move in" jotaro lit up and hugged kakyoin.

Kakyoin cant stop thinking that jotaro really is a big dog. "Today, you can stay at this apartment. You need rest, noriaki" jotaro kissed kakyoin forehead.

"Today I need to go to work cuz i have a meeting this afternoon" jotaro said. Kakyoin felt sad. Jotaro noticed it. "I'm sorry kakyoin.. I promised. This night we will go have a proper dinner" jotaro tried to make up to kakyoin.

"Okay.. but can we have breakfast together?" kakyoin ask. Jotaro smiled then nod.

He suddenly picked up kakyoin bridal style. "W-what are you d-doing!?" kakyoin wrapped his arm to jotaro's neck. To keep himself from falling.

"I need to clean you. Are you gonna eat breakfast naked? I'll eat you than the food, baby~" jotaro whispered to kakyoin.

Kakyoin just hit jotaro chest not too hard and he is blushing hard right now.