Chapter 31

Josuke pov
I gave miss holly the souvenier that i bought from Kyoto. "Omg josuke! This is so beautiful! I will wear it on the family dinner day!" Holly looked at the gift that i gave her "miss holly, can you give this to miss Suzi Q? I j-just.." holly take the gift bag that contain the hairpin gift for Suzi Q. "I understand, josuke. I will help you to give this to her. She didnt accept you right now but im for sure that she will someday" holly sadly smile at me. I smiled back.

"Ermm.. miss holly, will Jotaro came over tonight?" I asked her. "Well, josuke. Im afraid that he wouldn't come tonight. He need to help his mate unpack his things at jotaro's apartment" she answered.

"W-what?! They also start living together?" I asked her. "Yeah! They need each other to take care his rut and heat. That's why we need a mate, josuke" holly said.

"Ermm.. miss holly. W-well.." i stuttered. If jotaro cant help me, what if i asked miss holly? Holly looked at me with full attention. So she wouldnt miss a word.

"T-there is this guy i want to confess but he is 8 years older than me. We live not too far from each other. I know him since i was born. We always hang out together but after he graduate from high school we less saw each other but we kinda greet or talk if we ever stumble upon while we were on our way..." i told her.

"I had bought a ring for him. I-its the same color as his eyes.." i showed her the ring.

I looked at her, want to see her reaction.

"This is lovely, josuke! I bet he will accept you" holly said. It make my heart felt at ease.

Author pov
Holly looked at the ring and she thought that the ring really remind of kakyoin cuz his violette eyes really gorgeous. 'Wait.. kakyoin's live with his family at the same neighbourhood as josuke..'

She just brushed it off.

"This is lovely, josuke! I bet he will accept you" holly said.

+
*Night

Kakyoin and Jotaro are cleaning the apartment and organize kakyoin's things. They felt really exhausted after they done their chores. They landed on their king size beg after done all the housework.

"Omg i forgot to cook some food for dinner" kakyoin get up from their shared bed. Ready to go to the kitchen.

Jotaro grab his wrist and pinned him to the bed.

"I dont need food. I want you for dinner" jotaro purred to kakyoin's ear and licked it. Kakyoin is blushing so madly. He might looked like a cherry right now.

"B-but im hungry jotaro!" Kakyoin trying to pushed him but its no use. Their height differences make him felt submissive around jotaro.

"well you can also eat me. Drink me" jotaro smirked. Kakyoin that is under him cant stand jotaro's flirt. Plus, the smirk will make all women submit to him.

"Okay.. we can do that.." kakyoin said.

"But let me wash first and you too! We smelled like sweat!" He said. "But after that we will get more sweat than this, baby", 'okay he is fucking horny rn' he thought.

+

(⚠WARNING⚠ There will be a smut and nsfw of Jotakak. You can skip to the next chapter if you love your virgin eyes)

"Ahhnng~" kakyoin moaned.

"Aahh~ j-jotaro-" kakyoin buried his face into the pillow. This pleasure is too much. Yeah, after they get freshen up, jotaro quickly attack him and eat him up.

Jotaro licked and sucked kakyoin's entrance so his thing will fit him. Its been a while since they last doing it. He need to prep kakyoin carefully so he wouldn't be in pain.

"Dont hide your moans.. let me hear it" jotaro snatched the pillow and threw it across their bedroom.

Kakyoin moan out loudly while gripping the mattress. Jotaro long slender finger is fingering kakyoin's hole.

Kakyoin whined at the emptiness after jotaro slip out his finger.

"Now baby, its your turn" jotaro leaned his back to the headboard and let his massive dick sprung out for kakyoin to suck.

'Omg.. his dick is huge' kakyoin actually cant believe this is the dick that abused his hole till he is at cloud nine.

He licked the tip first and start licking the length before taking it all into his mouth. Jotaro grunts because of the omega gag reflexes.

After few minutes of kakyoin bobbed his head up and down while he is jacking of his own peepee till he felt that the cock is twicthed inside his mouth. "K-kakyoin.. im gonna c-cum" jotaro groaned.

Then they both released their seeds. Jotaro seeds filled kakyoin's mouth and he gladly swallowed it.

Jotaro picker kakyoin up and lay the omega's back to the mattress and open wide his mate's legs.

He can clearly see his omega pinkish hole that is wet. Only for him.

He ligber his tip to the entrance. He pushed himself into his omega. 'Shit. He is so tight!' Jotaro thought after he prepare him that he might get loose but still tight. Kakyoin's wall is hugging his dick. He almost came just get his half length inside.

After he insert his dick, Jotaro let kakyoin adjust before he can move. "Y-you can move n-now" kakyoin breath hitched after the alpha start to thrust into him with full speed.

Jotaro cant control his alpha cuz its been a while isnce he touch his omega. Kakyoin mouth wide opened. Moans and skin slapped what it is all heard in the room.

"Ahhrr~ j-jotaro!!" Jotaro finally find kakyoin's sweet spot. He continue to rammed his dick into that same spot and make his omega see star.

Kakyoin looked at his alpha. All looked so charming while he is in sweat. Doing dirty things with him. And him only.

Jotaro is his.

Jotaro kissed kakyoin. Left few hickies at his omega's neck. So everyone will know that kakyoin is his.

Kakyoin noticed that jotaro's getting sloppier. Thats mean he almost want to cum.

"J-jotaro- c-come in me-" kakyoin stuttered. Jotaro heard him clearly. He waste no time and lift kakyoin's leg and place it in his shoulder so he got better access to thrust his dick into kakyoin's prostate.

Kakyoin moan loudly. This position really make hit his sweet spot. He start jacking off his peepee. Jotaro help him while fucking his mate.

After few more thrust, jotaro came. Fill his omega's hole with his cum. How he want to kakyoin breed his pups but kakyoin is not ready to have a kids. So he will wait patiently.

Kakyoin's cum covered his stomach.

They both panting so hard after the heat session that they just had. Jotaro picked kakyoin up and brought him to the bathroom to clean him up.

After they wear pyjamas and changed the beedsheets, they sleep peacefully. Jotaro spooned kakyoin.

-----------

This is for you guys.. sorry for not update much. If there is any typos or bag grammar, pls ignore it cuz i made this chapter such a rush.