Chapter 35

(a/n:Ermm.. broken English here.. I'm in a hurry)

Author pov
*Rohan's house
Rohan grab some of his clothes and towels for Josuke. Josuke didnt know emwhere to go so he decided to go to rohan's house.

He expected to get yelled or insults from this mangaka but neither of it.

"Here. Clothes and towel. First, dry yourself off before come into my house. The bathroom is upstairs to the right" rohan told him.

"Hahaha.. you dont have to tell that, rohan-sensei. I have been visiting your house so often" josuke chuckled.

"Whatever.." he knew that josuke is broken. The pheromones that lingered around josuke is uneasy for him. He can feel that josuke is trying to acted tough. But deep down he shattered.

As josuke go upstairs, Rohan go to the kitchen and cook something for Josuke.

He opened one of the cabinet and take a packet of ramen noodles.

He open the kitchen stove and start cooking.

+

Josuke strip himself and folded the clothes neatly before get into the shower to clean himself before going into the bathtub.

While he is washing himself, he remembered at the dinner time..

He shouldn't make kakyoin worry abt him. It's just that he can't stand seeing him with Jotaro. Jotaro took all of the things that's supposed to be his.

First, the title of the heir. He is okay with that because he is still young by the way but deep inside his heart there's jealousy..

He really want Suzy Q to treat him just like she always treats Jotaro. Kind, caring and warming smile..

He thought it wouldn't get worse.. but now it's involved Kakyoin..

"Josuke, you sure taking your time" Rohan said by the other side of the bathroom door.

Josuke snapped out of his thoughts, "I-im sorry, rohan-sensei! Please give me a minute" josuke stuttered.

Rohan just shrugged and leave him.

+

Josuke came out from the bathroom. Dried his hair with the towel Rohan gave him, he touched his hair and his hair is down. He didn't like it but there's no point, he can't borrow rohan's hair gel. It's kinda rude.

He wear a grey hoodie and sweatpants.

He walked down the stairs and see Rohan is sitting at one of the dining chairs. Two bowls of ramen on the table, "I make you a ramen noodle" Rohan said.

"o-okay" josuke quickly sat across to the comic artist. They begin to eat.

After few minutes of silent, "Do you mind telling me about what had happened to you?" Rohan asked josuke. Josuke stay silent.

'Well, I told Rohan about I'm about to confess to Kakyoin..'

'He will keep this secret, right?' he thought again.

" Rohan- sensei, what I'm about to tell you is a true story so please believe me.. and please don't leave me.." josuke begged.

Rohan looked through those eyes. He felt sorry for josuke.

"okay.." he answered.

*Josuke begin to tell him all of it. About he is the son of Joseph Joe star and his nephew is Jotaro... also about what happened at the dinner.

Rohan kinda surprised about he is the son of the CEO, he didn't give any reactions about kakyoin have a fiancee. This make Josuke wondered.

"oh.. that's kinda a surprising" Rohan replied and continue eating.

Josuke stay still and look at Rohan.

"Rohan-sensei, when I told you about kakyoin have a mate, why you look so normal about it?"

this make Rohan chocked. He coughed and sip a glass of water. ' Shit' he cursed in his mind.

He feel a bad and dark pheromone.. josuke is making that.. " Josuke, listen to me-" before Rohan can continue his word

"SO YOU KNEW ALL ALONG??!!" josuke yelled. "Why you didn't stop me!? If you did, I wouldn't be like this!!" josuke continued.

"Josuke, there's a reason-"

Josuke threw the bowl of ramen at Rohan. That make Rohan's head get hit and bleed.

"Urrgh.." He touch his head not so force. Rohan's vision start getting g blurry. His blurry sight see that josuke is stunned.

Josuke calmed down and quickly go to Rohan. He regret it.

"Rohan-sensei.. i-im sorry-" josuke sobbed.

He swiftly carried Rohan to his room and lay him on the bed. He is searching the med kit and eventually found one. Then he treat rohan's wound.

__________

Hey you alls! this is the author and also I want to say ehe <3 sorry for the late updates :D I just found a perfect place to read some juicy fics, it's Ao3.

This book has 29k+ reads and 900+ votes?? omgg you guys are awesome!!

Thanks guyd for still stick with me and this book. It's meant a lot to me!