Chapter 18

Author POV
(⚠WARNING⚠ There will be a smut and nsfw of Jotakak. You can skip to the next chapter if you love your virgin eyes)

Jotaro pulled kakyoin into a passionate kiss. "Mhhnn~" kakyoin moaned. Jotaro can't hold himself and he lead his hands to kakyoin's ass. Squeezed it.

"Ahhnng~" kakyoin moaned again.

Jotaro loves it. He can't stop hearing that. He want to hear more of his kakyoin.

Jotaro picked up kakyoin. Kakyoin wrapped his legs to jotaro's manly waist. They wanted to continue this at the bedroom.

+

Jotaro gently laid his kakyoin on the king size bed. They still kissing and smooching.

Jotaro then let go of his mate seducing lips. There's a string of saliva that connected their lips.

They locked their eyes. Jotaro continued his works to Kakyoin's neck.

Kissed and bit the milky neck. This is really addicting. Kakyoin can't understand jotaro. The love bites from last night activity still there... How  he need to hide it from his parents?

"Aahhnn~ j-jotaro.." kakyoin called while caressing jotaro's black hair. The pleasure is too good

Kakyoin felt that jotaro had finished with his neck and he knew what's gonna happened next

"J-jotaro!" kakyoin called. Jotaro stop on his track, "What is it, kakyoin?" jotaro asked and looked into kakyoin lavender eyes with worried.

"Do you know other way to prepare me?" kakyoin innocently asked. "Its because Im still sore from last night..." kakyoin innocently said again.

Jotaro can't help but smirking. "Are you sure? I know the other way but Im thinking it will be your new experience.." jotaro said.

"Yes! I still want to help you!" kakyoin said.

"Okay" jotaro said.

+

"A-aaagghh~~" kakyoin can't help to moaned. He can't believe this position is possible. Jotaro continued to sucks kakyoin hole and let his tounge inside kakyoin's sweet hole.

Yeah they do the 69 position.

"Noriaki, don't leaves me hanging" jotaro teased. kakyoin can't help himself from blushing. In front of him was Jotaro's dick.

Its huge.

That's why he can't walk for a half of the day. Kakyoin touch the cock, he caress it at first and he heard jotaro grunts.

He placed his lips on the tip. He started to bobbed his head up and down slowly. He can't take all of it but halfway. Thank god he didn't have gag reflexes. Miracle.

"urghh-h. N-noriaki" jotaro grunt. Kakyoin loves it when jotaro called him. He can't stop his happiness in his heart.

Kakyoin sucked the cock and coated it with his saliva. He must be looking so lewd right now.

"Mmhnn!" kakyoin felt so pleasure right now. His Jotaro is sucking the hell out of him. Kakyoin then let go of the cock and with a sound of popped.

Jotaro let go of his mate bubbly butt.

"I think you are ready.." Jotaro then positioned himself. Kakyoin laid down on his stomach and his ass up in the air.

Completely a nice view for jotaro which is he is at kakyoin's back.

Eventho kakyoin had coated his dick with his saliva but he still need to use lube. He didn't want to hurt kakyoin.

Jotaro positioned himself. He ligned his dick in front kakyoin needy pink hole. "J-jotaro.. come on.." kakyoin is needy right now. He stretched his own butt cheeks to let jotaro see more of him.

Jotaro can't help himself and without a warning he slammed his fucking huge dick into kakyoin's. "AArrhhnnn!!~~" kakyoin screamed in pleasure.

Jotaro then keep pounding into his mate holes. "Ggrr-.." jotaro can't hold himself. Kakyoin still tight as hell. "k-kakyoin.." jotaro called.

Kakyoin can't respond to him because he is busy moaning and screaming in pleasures.

Jotaro can't help but bit kakyoin's back. "j-jotaro.." kakyoin called him. "This skin..need to be marked.." jotaro said. He then leaves many love bites at kakyoin's back.

Kakyoin covered his face with a pillow. He thinks that he is being too loud. Jotaro didn't like that and snatched the pillow away.

"J-jotaro!" kakyoin screamed. "don't hide your beautiful voice from me.." jotaro said. Kakyoin can't help but scream and blush even more.

"p-please s-slown down.." kakyoin begged. "No way.. n-noriaki.. Your hole feels amazing" jotaro praised.

Kakyoin felt embarrassed by hearing that.

Jotaro then let go.

'Does he done with this?' kakyoin thought.

"Noriaki, how about you ride me?" jotaro asked.

"Eh?"

+

"oh m-my god~.. jotaro!" kakyoin can't hide his face. This position really hit his prostate. "Noriaki.. do you like it?" jotaro asked while looking at his kakyoin going up and down.

'Such a nice view..' jotaro thinks.

"j-jotaro- I'm tired.." kakyoin said. Jotaro chuckled and help kakyoin by pounding up into his mate's hole.

It directly make kakyoin go wild.

Kakyoin's mouth can't close properly. His saliva must be licking out.

"j-jotaro I w-want to cum.." kakyoin begged. Jotaro also on the urge to cum.

"kakyoin, we will cum together, okay?" jotaro grab both of his mate hands. They keep fucking until a white liquid came out from kakyoin peepee.

Then jotaro released in kakyoin.

They both panting.

Kakyoin fell asleep. Jotaro then kiss kakyoin's forehead and let them fall into sleep in each other arms.

____________

Hey its the author, Im sorry if there's many mistakes grammar and typo in my story.. I'm sorry again :'(