Chapter 28

Author POV
*6 pm

"Here is the remaining papers that need to be signed!" kakyoin put the documents on Joseph's office desk.

"Y-yes.. I'm sorry kakyoin-kun. I know today is your dinner time with jotaro at your house.." Joseph apologize. Kakyoin replied "W-what.. you don't have to! I'm the one who came late! not only I have worried you but Mr Zeppeli also included!" Kakyoin bowed 90° degrees.

"Well! thanks for today, Grandpa! I'll be leaving" kakyoin smiled warmly and get out.

He quickly organized his desk before he go back home and checking if he forgot something.

As he went into the lift, his phone is ringing.

------
Kakyoin: "Hello?"

Joseph: "Hey, kakyoin-kun. As for apology, I ordered my driver to pick you up and send you home asap"

Kakyoin: "Really?! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Grandpa!"

------

Kakyoin hang up the phone call after they bid goodbye. He really love his grandfather in law.

He also can't wait to meet Jotaro. Its been so long since seeing his face. The aquamarine eyes that he can't forget.

He walked out from the building and get into the car that Joseph told him.

+
Jotaro pov
*jotaro's apartment

Fuck. I'm nervous. I'm sweating as I fixed my clothes in front the full size body mirror.

I know this is not my first time seeing his parents but that time I just met Mrs Kakyoin.

I had bought the new released designer bag for Mrs Kakyoin and Mr Kakyoin, I had bought the famous novel from his favorite author. Thank god I read their personal files.

 Thank god I read their personal files

(This is what Jotaro is wearing fyi)

I grab my car keys, phone, wallet ,kakyoin's parent gifts, a bouquet of roses for kakyoin and I won't wear my marine hat.

Now I'm good to go.

+
Author pov
*Kakyoin's household *7pm

"Noriaki!! you should get ready for Jotaro!! go! I'll handle this!!" Mrs kakyoin told at Kakyoin. "b-but I want to-" , "Nonono you just came back from work! so go freshen up and change!" Mrs kakyoin pushed kakyoin from the kitchen.

Mr Kakyoin is arranging the table. This is the heir of the Joestar Company that will become their son In-law, so they need to go fancy a bit.

"Oh my god.. what I wanna wear?? do I need make ups?? should I take a quick shower??" kakyoin panicked. He just take a clothes that not too casual and not too fancy cuz.. this is his house.

Kakyoin look at himself in the mirror

Kakyoin look at himself in the mirror. Adjust his clothes and hair. He missed Jotaro a lot. He can't wait for him.

'I wonder if he bought something for my parents..' kakyoin thought.

+

Kakyoin walked down from the stairs. Then, his parents came walking vastly. "Noriaki! me and papa need to go change! you stay there and wait for Jotaro, okay?" Mrs and Mr kakyoin ran into the their room.

"Okay..."

Kakyoin look at the food that his mom prepared. "Oh, Sukiyaki.." kakyoin said.

Flashback"Noriaki! Does jotaro have any favorite food? I want to cook something he likes for this dinner" Mrs kakyoin asked

Flashback
"Noriaki! Does jotaro have any favorite food? I want to cook something he likes for this dinner" Mrs kakyoin asked. "I don't know either..." kakyoin answered.

Mrs kakyoin looked at him disbelief "What? He is your mate! you should know about this!" Mrs kakyoin mad. "Yeah! but we just met few days ago!" kakyoin replied. "And that few days ago you guys did that thing!" Mrs kakyoin sassed.

"Arghh! Just make something that is not fish!" kakyoin said cuz he didn't want to remembered that time when he had intimated with jotaro right now.' jotaro is a marine biologist, he wouldnt dare to eat fish, right?' kakyoin thought.

end if flashback.

As kakyoin's parents done changing, the Kakyoins are waiting for Jotaro at the dinner table.

waiting..

waiting..

waiting..

*Ding~

"ITS HIM!!" they said and stood up in unison.

Mrs Kakyoin grab her son and her husband arm. They are in front of the door.

Mrs Kakyoin took a deep breath and open the door.

Revealed Jotaro who has a bouquet of roses and paperbags.

"Urmm.. I'm Jotaro Kujo. Nice to meet you this evening" jotaro said. He is nervous. Same for Kakyoin.

"Oh dear Jotaro! you are really a handsome boy! really perfect for noriaki~" Mrs kakyoin said. Jotaro really blushing right now but it doesn't show much.

"Come in! let's get to know each other and have dinner!" Mrs kakyoin let jotaro came in.

Then, he gave Mrs and Mr kakyoin the gift and gave kakyoin the roses.

"This is for you" jotaro bluntly said.

Kakyoin is madly blushing right now. "T-thank you, jotaro" he take the roses.

Kakyoin's parents is happy that kakyoin finally found his mate.

______

Hey this is the author! sorry for not update much chapter this days.. hope you all love this chapter .. bye!