Chapter 23

Author POV
"Kakyoin-kun, have a seat here! let me make you a coffee! or do you prefer tea?" Joseph asked kakyoin. "You don't have to, Mr Joseph!" kakyoin said.

"Hahaha don't worry! I just felt happy that my grandson's mate is you!" Joseph said.

"I can feel it when you came to give me the papers that night, I can feel it we might meet again!" Joseph said while making some instant coffee.

"Is that so?" Kakyoin chuckled.

"How do you meet jotaro? Im kinda curious btw.." Joseph handed kakyoin a cup of coffee. Kakyoin thanked Joseph and take a sip of the drink.

"Well.. our first encounter is in the train. I'm on the way to my work. But there's something happened to me and jotaro came help me. At that time, I felt some weird feelings when I looked at him" kakyoin answered. He remembered the time when he looked into Jotaro's aquamarine eyes. Its so charming and enchanting.

"Ohoho young love" Joseph said.

"Well in my case is different. All people will only have one mate in their life. But I somewhat have two" Joseph told kakyoin. "Eh?  People can only have one mate in their lifetime?" kakyoin curioused.

"Hahaha of course kakyoin-kun. But I'm in the rare case. I have two mates" Joseph said.

"But I need to tell you this cuz one day, you will be part of this joestar family and my illegitimate son will come to our family dinner" Joseph told him.

"Illegitimate?" kakyoin asked. "Yes, I kinda had intimate my second mate without the knowledge of my wife. She really was furious that time" Joseph remembers the time when he need to sleep at his garage by Suzi q demands.

"I really want to tell you my son's name and photo but part of me really want you to meet him at our family dinner this saturday!" Joseph said while remembered his cute son.

Kakyoin just chuckled at how Joseph behavior. He love that his grandfather-in-law so energetic like this.

"I also can't wait to meet your son and Miss Holly again, mr joseph" kakyoin smiled. "Just call me Grandpa when we are alone. You can get used to it when you became jotaro's wife" Joseph said. Kakyoin face redden up.

"Kakyoin-kun, you will start working as my secretary tomorrow. Today, you can go home. Also send my regards to your parents" Joseph said.

"Okay Mr- I mean Grandpa!" kakyoin warmly smiled.

Joseph accompany kakyoin to the lift and they bid goodbye.

+

Kakyoin is walking down on the street. He remembered his conversation with Joseph. He have less knowledge about this mate thing.

'I will be Jotaro's wife one day. The in law's of the most smart and popular family in this country and may I said the world' kakyoin thoughts.

'I should read some books about this mate thingy. At least I may knew somethings that I need to know about this omega thing' Kakyoin decided to hear to a nearby library.

+ ~ •° ★ °• ~ +

Kakyoin entered the public library.

He is searching a book about Mates and Omega like that

He is searching a book about Mates and Omega like that. He wanted to ask the workers at here or the librarian but its seems he is too shy.

He search and search finally he found it.

He took the first book that caught his attention. Its about what will happened when you have a mate.

Alpha is the highest rank in the hierarchy. They are the king and the ruler.

Beta is the second in this hierarchy. They are the servants of Alpha. It depends what pack they are in.

Lastly Omega, the bottom in the hierarchy. They are just like queen. Give birth to a child to make the heirs to the pack.

When you had found your soulmate or mate, you both will facing your mate's heat or rut. Alpha and Beta will go through rut and omega will  go through heat.

They need each other when this happened. This will proof their love relationship.

There's other thing that a pair need to know. That's Knot.

Only Alpha and Beta can use this to their mate. Knot is also the same as Mating but when it is used, the other mate can't have an intimate session or  called sex with other people.

Its signed that the mate only can have sex with the partner forever.

Knot will be broken if the partner is dead.

When Kakyoin read this, he really wanted to know more about this thing. He will borrowed this book and some other books about omega.

"You really into this kind of thing?"

A woman voice can be heard. Kakyoin looked over his shoulder to the owner of the voice.

--------

hye, this is the author.

About this alpha and omega thing that I wrote, this is what I understand and believe of. Idk if it right or not but I will use this for my story. So hope you all enjoy reading my story! uwu have a nice day!