Chapter 43

3rd pov
*hospital

kakyoin decicded to meet a doctor at the hospital. he didn't bother to text jotaro his whereabouts, like he would replied to his messages or calls. he walked in the lobby and asked at the receptionist. she asked for his id and whats his sickness. he answered calmly as he is trying his best to stand still because he feels so tired and nauseous. the lady told him to wait for a moment.

he gladly complied as he sat down on one of the chairs with other patients at the waiting seats. as he trying to rest, he suddenly scented something.

"this scent.." he whispered.

he turned his head to multiple directions, his face turned anxious. 'this scent is jotaro's' he thought. he tried to find him but theres no sight of him here. he thinks he is somewhere in this building. 

he left his spot to try find jotaro using the trails of scents. eventho he is not at his best state right now but all he can think of is his mate. "jotaro.. why is he here..at the hospital?" he begin to thinks the posibility. "does he get into an accident? is that why he isnt answering my calls and test? oh god, please tell me he is safe.." he prayed silently.

he hopes the possibility of why jotaro is here is not true while he is searching for him. ignoring all the eyes who is glancing at him as he mindlessly running in the hall to find his mate. doctors, nurses and patients, all eyes on him.

his search ends at one of a room in the hospital's ward. it's a VIP room. he stood in front of it. 'jotaro's scent... he is in here..' kakyoin thought as he is scared. his thoughts about jotaro is now placed with concerned. he forgots all the thing he said about jotaro back at the apartment and replaced with genuine concerned for his mate... he shakes his head as to throw away the negative thoughts and when he walked into this room, he will finds his mate is safe.

as his hand almost slide open the door room, he heard chatters from the room. "there's someone's in there.. " kakyoin mumbled. 'a voice.. a kid's voice.. why jotaro is with some kid? this is the vip room.. is it a visitor?' he she then peeked from the small creaked on the door, he saw jotaro with a kid.. 

"papa! you're still here! " the kid who is laying down on the hospital bed, ecstatic when he saw the man in white coat. which is his mate. "anything for you, jolyne. you're my child and I'm your father. of course I will be here.."

kakyoin stunned. he froze on the spot. 'its... it's that kid from picture! and she is jotaro's....' his trails of thought cut as jotaro leaned closer to the kid called, jolyne and kiss her on the forehead then hugged the small figures beside him. kakyoin soon felt something. 

'noriaki..' his omega called him. kakyoin cant contol his breathes. he cant believe what he is seeing right now. he bring his hands to his mouth, didnt dare to make a noise. his tears. his tears streamed down from his eyes. he silently walk backwards untill his back made contact against the cold hospital's wall. his head is lay low as to hide his crying face. he gathered all his courage to walk away from that place.

"she is his daughter.. she is his.. " he mumbled repeatedly. he then accidentally bumped into someone. "i-im sorry! i didnt see you there!" the woman apologize to him but theres no response from the red haired. the woman with the bob haircut gave a concerned look to the omega.

"hey.. are you okay? i will get the nurse if you-" her hands reached to the omega's arm but soon slapped away by kakyoin. "im fine.. thanks for your concerned.." kakyoin's face still look down then soon begin his walk, away from that place.

+

as he exit the hospital, its start to rain. kakyoin stared at the people who begin to open their umbrella, to cover themselves from the rain. he realized that he came here with jotaro's car but he doesnt want to use it as its jotaro's. all he is wearing is his a hoodie, a tshirt underneath the outerwear and a pajama pants.

" why am i so unlucky..?" he asked himself. eventhough he is a bit underdressed, he need to go away from here. he is using his hoodie to cover himself from the rain. he can feel his body start to cold from the weather. his tears mixed with the droplets of rain.

"he lied..."

"jotaro lied to me.." he remembers the time when jotaro came to his home, the night where he have dinner with his parents. "h-he said he doesnt have someone before me.." he said.

"..i-i should have known.. his affection towards me.. and attention.. its all just a lie. im just his toy to play and hurt" kakyoin's head was clouded with negativity. his mind can't bear as he began to have headache. he then decided to take a shelter at one of the bus stop. he placed his now drenched hoodie beside him, on the bench. waiting for the rain to passed. he then to continues, "im so naive.. why would i thought he is the one for me.. my alpha.. my mate..?" he asked himself.

"im so blinded by love. believing all he said is true that im the one for him and he is my true soulmate.." he turned his gaze towards the ring at his left hands. the diamond ring that jotaro gave to hime when he proposed to him.

he take off the ring and hold it in his hands carefully. 'its all fake, noriaki..' his omega start to appeared. 'we are just another omega to him..' he added. 'we are just his sex slave..' as his omega let out the last words,  kakyoin shakes his head in denial. "..t-then why he proposed to us?! why he wants to m-marry me..?" kakyoin voice begin to stuttered. he is puzzled and try to justify that jotaro is not what he is thinking right now. his mind is a mess, he might become crazy if he continues like this. his omega is thinking negatives, hes cold and his body start to shivering. he hugged his body so he can created self heat to warn himself up. he wants to go home.. but where?

his shared home with jotaro? he shaked his head to that idea, he doesnt want to go back. thinking about his home with jotaro make him feels sicks.

his parents's home? his parents might think something happened between him with jotaro and they might feel worry about him. 

he is all alone. his mate is with his daughter.. maybe he is with his wife now.. clueless that kakyoin knew his deep secret.

his body is now numbed from the cold. he cant feel his hand and face. 

he feels like he want to die.

he slowly closed his eyes. praying that this is just a bad dream. he wants to wake up and seeing jotaro is beside him, on the bed. staring at him deeply with affections waiting him to wake up. he aches to heard jotaro call his name with his husky deep voice.

"kakyoin?" 

the red haired's eyes soon shot wide open at the call of his voice. his head lifted to find the owner of the voice.

one more chapter to go..