Chapter 24

Author POV
Kakyoin looked over his shoulder and saw an early 30s woman. She looks kinda young and elegant.

"Yeah.. you can say that" kakyoin said. "I just found my mate but I may have less knowledge about this thing.." kakyoin rubbed his nape.

"Its okay. Every Mate need to know or have this thing in mind. Unless your mate is someone well known"

Kakyoin gulped.

flashback

'Jotaro, will you tell others about our mate thing?' kakyoin asked before they go to the parking lot to send him to his house.

'I don't know.. but if you don't like it. Its okay, I will informed my family about this. The public will not know yet after we get married'

end of flashback

"Yeah... someone like that" kakyoin awkwardly said. "My mate is really kind and charming. He is so perfect that I don't know where to start from" kakyoin said.

He really love Jotaro.

Kakyoin can felt an aura. It comes from the woman. Kakyoin looked at the woman and saw her sad face.

"Errm.. are you okay?" kakyoin asked.

The woman snapped out from her thoughts. "I'm sorry! I just in a deep thoughts" the woman apologize.

Kakyoin's heart right now can't stop beating like crazy. 'What the fuck is happening??' The aura. The person which is standing next to him. He can tell there's something.. Something that he will not like.

Its like the feeling when he want to ask jotaro about the photo of the girl at jotaro's library.

"I'm sorry. I need to go now" the woman said and went away. "W-wait!" kakyoin caller but the woman is out of sight.

+

Jotaro POV
"Dr Kujo" one of my workers called me. I walk to him. "We got her" the man said.

"Good" I said. "Here, place this documents on my desk and tell Mr Aizawa that I can't meet him this evening" I told him.

"Okay, Mr Kujo" the man bowed. I walk away from him and go to my car.

Kakyoin. Eventho you keep it hidden from, I will always find it. For example, what happened this morning.

I get into my car and drove off from my workplace to my other secret place. The place is kinda far from my place and its took 30 minutes ride.

The place was a shabby old forgotten factory.I arrived at the area, I saw some men that I hired as guards at the entrance so the woman didn't escape.

I parked my car and get off from it.

I walk towards the men. "She is not annoying, right?" I asked. "I'm sorry to say this, Dr Kujo. But this woman have been screaming and throwing stuffs at us. We tied her up on a wooden chair" one of the men said.

I walk passed through the guards and go straight to where the woman is.

I opened the door and saw the woman with three other guards.

I signal the guards to go get me a chair for me to sit. I don't want to waste my time with this bicth.

As I sat down, I signaled another man to take of the rag that keep her face hid.

"Wooah!!-" The woman gasped out for air. She breathing really fast right now.

She looks her surrounding and then her eyes landed on me. I look at her fiercely.

"y-you... y-you are-!"

"Aikawa Shokora. 29 years old. Work as an accountant at xxx company. You have been bullying one of the workers at there named Kakyoin Noriaki" I said while reading her personal information.

"So? its none of your business kujo" she sassed.

"Oh really?" I leaned into her and locked out eyes.

"Kakyoin Noriaki is my future wife"

+

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Shokora laughed. "Your future wife?? are you making jokes Kujo?" shokora asked.

I stay silent. I looked at her with a dead in the eye.

Some of people might have sent chills on their body with my intense and deadly staring.

But Shokora have this really strong alpha woman aura. No wonder she can dominated Kakyoin easily.

"Kakyoin is my soon to be wife. Whether you are believing or not-"

"What's he have and I don't?!!" she yelled. I looked at her. "What?" I asked her.

"Look at me, Kujo. I'm more beautiful and intelligent than that filthy omega boy" shokora said. "You should pick me over than him" Shokora said.

I just looked at her blankly.

"You attitude is the reaaons why Joseph Joestar didn't hire you" I told her.

I stand up and I looked at the guards "Do the thing. Make sure she will never able to talk again" Jotaro warned.

Shokora by hearing this, she is scared. Really scared.