Chapter 17

Kakyoin POV.

There's a few hours before Jotaro get home. Finally, I can walk but still limping a lil without felt hurt on my butt.

I decided to walk around the apartment. Its kinda huge. I love it.

But it felt lonely and cold. My clothes still didn't dry so I wear jotaro's work shirt. Its a bit big and lose.

I walk around amazed how the each room was. Then, I upon the room with a wooden door. I opened the door and its a small library.

I take look inside and walked in. There's so many encyclopedias and other books. I saw a table with a photo frame that is knocked down. I cant see the photo.

I picked the frame and saw a photo of a young girl. He kinda looks like jotaro but more cute and have a feminine features. The pictures looks like she was at at the amusement park. Smiling to cameraman.

"Who is this?" I asked. Is this jotaro nieces or distant relatives?

"Kakyoin I'm home" I heard jotaro voice. I quickly placed the photo back to the its recent position.

I quickly walked from the room. I made sure the door closed before going to jotaro.

"Welcome home, jotaro!" I extended my arm and let myself hugged my mate. He hugged back.

Author POV.

"Noriaki, are you still hurt? you should not get out of bed if you still felt hurt on your lowers half" jotaro worried.

"Don't worry, jotaro. I'm fine!" kakyoin said. Jotaro just smiled. "So, what did you do when I'm away?" jotaro asked.

"Hmmm waiting for you to get home?" kakyoin answered. Jotaro laughed a bit because how cheezy it is. Kakyoin laughed too.

" Jotaro? You said to me that you will be back in few hours.." kakyoin said. "I just miss my mate" jotaro said.

"Jotaro, can we have dinner here? we can cooks together!" kakyoin asked him. "Sure, anything for kakyoin" jotaro said.

"Noriaki, I wanted to bath first, okay?" jotaro opened his marine hat.

"I'll get ready the ingredients!" kakyoin said.

Then, jotaro walked to the laundry room to washes his work shirt.

The photo of the girl still bugging kakyoin. He felt like Jotaro kept more secrets.

He should ask him tonight.

+

Jotaro is drying his hair. He came out from his room. He saw kakyoin is cutting the carrot.

He walks to him. "Need a hand?" jotaro asked. "Ah, thanks! Can you help me take out the sauces for the omurice?" kakyoin asked. Jotaro walk to one of his cabinet and take out some tomato sauce and salt.

They cooked together happily.

+

Kakyoin placed the foods after jotaro set up the table. "I'm sorry, jotaro. If this wasn't fancy enough" kakyoin said. "No, this is lovely" jotaro replied.

When kakyoin try to sit on his chair, jotarl came and pulled the chair for kakyoin. Kakyoin surprised and blushed.

"You are such a gentlemen, jotaro" kakyoin praised then sat down. Jotaro smirked and said "Just for you, noriaki" jotaro kissed kakyoin's cheeks.

They started to eat the meal.

While they are eating, kakyoin remembered the thing that he wants to ask jotaro. About the picture.

"Jotaro?"

"Hmm?"

"I-.. I wanted to asked you.." suddenly kakyoin's heart told him that don't do it. It might not turned good.

'Why I'm feeling this..?' he asked himself mentally. 'Does it really personal?'.

"Kakyoin?" jotaro called.

"huh? Ah! y-yes! its just that... what time you can come visit me and my parents?" kakyoin asked. He will ask jotaro again. Next time.

"Oh? maybe in the afternoon or that night. I'll tell you when I'm free that day" jotaro replied.

"Oh okay.." kakyoin smiled.

He thinks the picture of the girl.. He have a hunch that its won't turn good if he asked him.

+

Kakyoin is washing the dishes. Jotaro came and placed the plate beside the sink. "Kakyoin, I need to go to the bathroom" jotaro told him. "Okay" kakyoin said.

After he did the dishes, he places the plates and glasses in the cabinets.

Suddenly, he heard a glass has shattered.

"It came from the bathroom.." kakyoin said. He sprinted to the place. He opened the door and saw jotaro is breathing heavily.

"Jotaro.." kakyoin try to reached his arm but suddenly he can't moved his body. He kneeled to the floor.

Kakyoin didn't know what's happening. He smelled a puddina smells. He can't control himself. He craved the smell.

't-this smell... its came from jotaro' kakyoin mentally said.

'..Kakyoin. once you get marked, you will have this heat cycle and jotaro will go through a rut..'

Kakyoin remembered what Holly said to him once.

He didn't knew it could be this early..

"Kakyoin..." jotaro called. "Jotaro.." kakyoin replied. He can't handle himself. Smelling jotaro's scent really make him hard.

"Kakyoin, get out of here.." jotaro told him. "What I need to did that?" kakyoin asked. He can't believe jotaro just said that.

"Y-you must be sore f-from our last night activity.." jotaro tried to control his alpha from kakyoin. He didn't want to hurt his mate.

Kakyoin get up from his position and kissed jotaro.

"We will go through this together.." kakyoin said.

"You had helped me, now I want to help you.." kakyoin caressed jotaro cheeks and bring their forehead together.

"Thank you.."-jotaro