Chapter 8

Author POV

"Here kakyoin-san!" josuke had finished lay a futton and pillow beside his bed for kakyoin to sleep. "Anything else??" josuke ask. "Ah nothing" kakyoin smiled.

"So let's sleep!" josuke told him blushing cuz he kinda get the wrong idea how they will sleep.

.
.
.

Its been 30 minutes, josuke still can't sleep. He didn't drink coffee but tonight really made him sweat, blush and can't sleep. Its all because kakyoin is sleepjng next to him but I would say its not really next to him but on the futon.

While josuke can't sleep, "Josuke" kakyoin called him. Josuke surprised. 'Kakyoin-san didn't sleep yet..?' he thought.

"What is it?" josuke answered him.

"Do you had met your mate?" josuke stop. He glance over to kakyoin which he see kakyoin's back. Kakyoin look the other way.

'Why everyone talk abt mates today? its supposed mates day? Jotaro san also talk abt this with father' he thought. "I would say I didn't meet them yet but I hope they are sweet" josuke said. '..just like you..' he thought to himself.

"Oh" that's what kakyoin responded to him. Josuke can't help but felt that kakyoin kinda looks off today. He doesn't know why but really wanted to help him.

He really hopes that kakyoin will opens up to him and talk about his problem with him. He wants kakyoin to be his mate. 

After he thinks a lot of stuffs, he drift to a deep sleep.

+
(Josuke POV will have a nsfw. You can skip the next "+" if you don't ship josukak)

Josuke POV.

"Aah! j-josuke.." kakyoin called me. Wait? what are we doing? "Josuke that's feel weird.." kakyoin whimper.

Kakyoin sweaty and half naked body. Is in front of me. Wait is this true?? the last time I remembered that Im sleeping. Is this a dream??

I continues to lick kakyoin's neck. Its tasted delicious but I wanted to stop. I can't control my body. It's reacted on their own.

After his neck full with hickies that I made, my head moved down from kakyoin's neck to his nipple. My hand suddenly pinch his right nipple and I licked his other one.

"K-kYyaa!!~ J-josuke-kkun-.." fuck. I'm loving this fucking wet dream. Kakyoin's moan really can't escape my ear. Its really clear as its reality.

"J-josuke.." kakyoin grabbed my face. "y-you can p-prepare me..." kakyoin looked into my eyes with his teary eyes.

Nonononono kakyoin don't made that cute doe eyes! I can't denied it eventho i can't control my own body rn!!

My hands moved to his boxer and slidded into his ass. Kakyoin chilled a bit. Then my index finger proceed to get into his entrance.

"Aaa-ah!! j-josuke-kun-.. at least warn me first!!" kakyoin pouted. He looks so cute. For some reasons, I really want to know why I didn't said anything to him in this wet dreams.Its kinda awkward.. After I prep him, my hands made his way to kakyoin both knees and stretched opened it.

Wait, don't tell me we are going to the main course!!??

"J-josuke-kun..?" kakyoin ask.

"kak.. kakyoin"

"KAKYOIN!!"

+

*Bang

I opened my eyes and realized I was on the floor. I fell from my bed. Fuck.. it's already morning.

I fixed myself by standing up then sit in the bed. I touched my head as it really hurts.

I remember the dreams that I had abt kakyoin. I extremely blush! I cover my face. Omg I can't believe I have wet dreams about him while he is in my room.

Right. He is my room!

I look at kakyoin sleeping spot but there is no signed of him except the futon is neatly folded and being placed near the wall.

I wanna searched for him but I need to go to the toilet first to take care of the thing. You know what.

.
.

After I close the bathroom door. I proceed to the kitchen. I saw a breakfast on my dining table with a small note beside it.

Dear Josuke,
I had went home if you are reading this. I don't want my mom know that I sleep at your house last night. I had took my clothes and I will send you the clothes that you had lent me after I wash it. I also made you a breaky! Have a nice day :)

-Kakyoin🍒

He also draw cherries after his name. Cute.

~

Kakyoin POV.

Mom and dad will be home any hours now. I should clean the house for a little and also I need to finished my works that Mr Tamayo gave me.

While I'm doing my chores, I suddenly remembered Jotaro.

'I want to be your mate'

His aquamarine eyes that I will never forget. Its really beautiful not gonna lie but I still didn't like him for just dragging me or should I say abducted me!! he is not a gentlemen!

~

Finally! I had finished wiped the windows, swept the floor and clean the dishes and also made lunch!

Its almost afternoon and its Saturday.

*Dingdong

"Ah! thats must be mom and dad!"