Chapter 11

Author POV
Kakyoin is smiling to himself. He really love Jotaro's reaction to that small kiss.

"Noriaki!" his mom come running to him. "Noriaki! where have you been?? you didn't answer my calls and who is that guy that you just came back with?" his mom ask him.

Kakyoin can't tell yet his mother about jotaro. He should let jotaro meet his parents first. Then, they can tell them together.

"He is just a friend" kakyoin answered. His mom look at him seriously. "Then why there's another smell on your clothes?" his mom ask again.

"Err.. that's because I went out eat with him. That's all! nothing happened! I swear!" kakyoin tried to calm his mother down.

"Its late,mom. You and dad just came back from granny's house. You should get some rest" kakyoin gesture his mother and father to their bedroom.

His mom just acted like nothing happen but his beta male father can sense there's something else.

+

After he freshen up, he change his clothes into his pyjamas. He brushed his hair and ready to sleep.

Then his phone notification ringed up. He looks at the phone and its a unknown messenger.

___________

unknown:
hey did you sleep yet?

Kakyoin🍒:
who are you? how did you
get this number?🔫

unknown:
sorry. Its me, jotaro

jotaro⭐:
Sorry again. I got your
number in your personal files.

__________

Kakyoin facepalmed his self. He should told jotaro to stop looking at his  personal informations.

________

kakyoin🍒:
Jotaro! you should stop looking at there!
You can ask me! :)

jotaro⭐:
okay. Anything for kakyoin❤

jotaro⭐:
Btw, can I ask you out tomorrow night?
Eat dinner with me at a restaurant?

kakyoin🍒:
Okay! thats sound good!
Can't wait!😳

Jotaro⭐:
Me too. Good night.

kakyoin🍒:
Okay! you too, good night!
sweet dreams😚

__________

Both of them are laying in bed.Ready to sleep but smiling and blushing. They really can't wait for tomorrow night.

Then they drift to their dreams.

+

Its now morning. Kakyoin's mom woke up to make breakfast for her son and her husband who still asleep.

After she done changing her clothes, she went downstairs.

But in her surprised, she saw kakyoin is cooking sunny side up while humming a song.

"N-Noriaki??" kakyoin mom can't believe her eyes. She brushed her eyes and pinch her cheek. Its hurts.

This isn't a dream

"Good morning, mom! have a seat! the breakfast will be done in any minutes" kakyoin told her.

She just walk to the table and sit down. 'Why kakyoin acted this way?' she thought.

'Did he found someone??' she thought again. "Here's mom!" kakyoin placed the bacon, pancakes and fried egg on a plate to his mom.

"Dad didn't wake up yet? don't worry mom. I'll go wake him up" kakyoin opened his apron and walk up to the stairs.

Miss kakyoin still thinks deep in her thoughts.

'If noriaki found someone, who would be??' she thinks. She is really think hard.

.
.
.

Miss kakyoin face lit up when she thoughts about that. 'Can't believe its him!' she thinks with happy.

'My son has finally grown up to find his mate!' miss kakyoin really honored. She will see her grandkids running around in the living room someday.

How she will hugged them just like she hugged her lilttle noriaki.

"Mom! Dad is in his shower" kakyoin came downstairs after waking up his father.

He noticed that his mom is making weird face. "Why did you make that face mom?" kakyoin ask teasely.

"Hohoho never mind, son!" miss kakyoin said. Then, proceed eats her breakfast that kakyoin made.

+

*That night

Kakyoin is ready to his date with jotaro. He really looking forward to it and he is nervous.

(a/n:Found this on pinterest

(a/n:Found this on pinterest. I think kakyoin will look good in this even tho its a woman outfit. Kakyoin have the skinny waist *fake coughed)

He trimmed his hair a bit and he also wear some make-up and also cherry lip balm just in case they would kiss.

Kakyoin covered his face by thinking about that. He just met jotaro few days ago but thinking about jotaro is kissing him make him go super nervous.

He walk downstairs and met his parents which is standing like they are waiting him. He forgot to tell his parents about this.

"Mom and dad, I'll be going meet my old friends so I will-" miss kakyoin interrupt him.

"Noriaki, don't be shy! we know about your date" miss kakyoin grab kakyoin's hands.

Kakyoin is kinda surprised. When did they knew? that was he thought.

"We need to stop! noriaki! that guy is waiting for you outside, son!" miss kakyoin dragged kakyoin to the main door.

Kakyoin is nervous and curious. Did Jotaro told his parents about their soon to be mate thingy? He kinda glad that his parents agree to it.

He took a deep breath and opened the door.

His mind is stop working.