Chapter 22

Author POV

*PANG

Shokora's hand slapped kakyoin's left cheeks. The slapping really loud. its like from Korean movie.

Kakyoin stuff in the box fell onto the floor.

He fell to the floor.

"Mr Kakyoin!" the spw workers came running towards him.

Shokora on the other hand walk away quickly. Like she didn't do anything.

"Wait, Miss-" , "No, don't go after her" kakyoin told them. The spw workers can't do anything. She is out of site.

Kakyoin slowly put the stuff back in the box and carefully stand up.

"Mr kakyoin.."

Kakyoin just stay quiet.

+

Rest of the car ride was silent. Kakyoin just caress his red cheeks. Its hurt. Then, suddenly a tear fell down from his eyes.

"You two don't tell this to Dr Kujo" kakyoin told them.

"Yes, Mr kakyoin" they just followed orders.

Kakyoin didn't want jotaro to worried about this. He is busy right now. Kakyoin fell asleep along the car ride. The tears is a signed that he is free from this nightmare. He glad.

+ • • × • • +

"Mr Kakyoin, we had arrived" the spw worker wake up kakyoin. He fluttered opened his eyes and looked out and saw the joestar company building.

He get out from the car after the spw worker opened the door for him. He remembered, what is the job Jotaro give to him? Should he ask Mr Joestar about this?

"Mr Kakyoin, let me show you your new office" one of staff from the lobby came to him and led him the way.

Kakyoin gladly followed him.

They entered the lift and the staff let kakyoin get in first.

'Wow, did jotaro tell them about between me and him??' kakyoin legally panicked.

"Errm.. excuse me. May I know what I will be when i work at here?" kakyoin stuttered. "Mr kakyoin, you will be Mr Joseph secretary. Your desk will be next to his office door" the staff formally replied.

.
.
.

"What?"

'Jotaro?! I'm from a normal accountant worker to a secretary??!! what the f*ck??' Kakyoin panicked.

The lift opened and they get out from there. "This is your desk" the staff show him the desk that he will be using "Mr Joestar is in the meeting. He wanted you to stay at his office first. Your things still didn't came yet and Mr Joestar really want to meet you" the staff bowed to kakyoin and left using the lift.

Kakyoin entered Joseph's office. After he walked in, he closed the door behind him. This is not the first time he been in here.

He sat down one of the couch in there. He admired the view in the room. He saw a frame that he assumed Josepf family.

The photo also included young Jotaro.

"Hihihi can't believe you also look cute when you are younger" kakyoin chuckled.

*RING
*RING

"Oh my! my phone" he quickly picked up his call. "Hello?" he asked.

"Do you like your new workplace, noriaki?"

Kakyoin felt better when he heard this voice. Its Jotaro. Eventho they had saw each other that morning but its felt likes days not meeting each other. After what happened to him.

"Hm! I love this new place! Thank you Jotaro. I don't know how to repay you" kakyoin said. He really want to repay Jotaro back.

"Hmm? how about you pay back with your body?~" jotaro teased. Kakyoin is blushing up.

"Jotaro!! I'm now at your grandfather's office!" kakyoin said.

"Hahaha I just kidding. Hearing your voice is good enough for me" jotaro said. "Plus we can meet again tomorrow night" Jotaro remarked.

"Oh! You're right! can't wait to see you" Kakyoin said and kissed his phone screen. He imagined that he is kissing jotaro's cheeks.

"Me too~ see you, noriaki" jotaro hanged up the call. Kakyoin is smiling. This is the first time he felt like this. Someone other beside his parents, care for him like this.

"Yes, yes, Caesar-chan. I will bring you the documents!" the office door slammed opened and Joseph is walking in with his phone at his hand. On his other hand, he is carrying some papers.

Joseph noticed kakyoin's presence.

"Caesar-chan! I need hang up rn. My grandson in law is here!!" Joseph cheerfully said.

"W-wait! you idiot! Don't hange-"

*Beep

Joseph put his phone and papers on his desk and walk towards kakyoin.

"Oh my god! Can't believe you are my grandson's mate!! " Joseph hold kakyoin's shoulder.

"So I heard from my grandson, you will start be my secretary?" Joseph asked.

"y-yes!" kakyoin answered.