Chapter 9

Kayoin POV.

"Mom! Dad! how's granny-" before I can hugged them my instinct suddenly stop my track.

I looked up and saw him.

Jotaro.

I wanna run but he pull my clothes's hem. "Kyaaaa!!! how did you know where I live??" I ask him. "I look into your files" oh I forgot that he has that kind of power.

He let go of me "I want to take you somewhere" he said. "where?" I ask him. "Just follow me" he turned around.

"Wait!" I grab his sleeves. He look down to me. Theres a moment of silence before I opened my mouth.

"Err.. c-can we have lunch first?" I ask him. "Okay, I'll bring you to the-" , "No! I mean I made some foods for me and my parents but seems like they still didn't come home since last night.. so care to join me?"

"What the fuck?! They actually leaves you here alone at night??!!" I surprised by his reaction and shivered in scared.

"Do you know its really dangerous to leave an omega alone at home at night! What will happened if you had your first heat cycle?! I'm not here to handle the heat with you!" I'm speechless. Technically, he slept at Josuke's house but he wont tell his mate about this. Jotaro just sighed and let himself into my house.

He sat at the dining chair. Glancing at me. Signal me to give him food. I loading before I start to pass him a bowl of rice. "Here!" I embarrassingly give him the miso soup too. He look at it first.

"Its simple, but its really good cuz I'm the one cook it" I said to him. He took the chopstick and use it to eat the food. His face lit up and I'm proud and also find it cute.

We have a simple lunch together as if we really are couples. "I also want to say sorry about yesterday" I look at him and smiled.

"Don't worry. I had forgave you! I also want to say sorry. I didn't know abt what will omega do when they found their mates but I appreciated your concern" I said to him.

"Of course I should. You are my future fated mate" jotaro simply responded.

~

"Dr Kujo, do you mind to tell me where we are heading?" I ask him. He just stay silent and focusing driving his expensive car. I just stay quiet for the whole ride.

After about 10 minutes, we arrived t at the Kujo residence.

Eh

Wait! don't tell me-

"Dr Kujo! are we meeting your family?" I panickly ask him. "Yes" he answered. That's make me more sweats.

"Dr Kujo! what I will said to them!? what if they against this?? and plus we just met 2 days ago!!" I told him.

"Just call me Jotaro" he said and parked his car at the porch. He get out from his sit and walk to mine. Then opened the door for me.

I blushed a little.

"This will be a rough time" I whispered.

+
(a/n: I know in anime there's no maids in his house but I wanna make joot family more wealthier *fake cough)

"Welcome back, young master" the maids bowed to me and Jotaro. Jotaro walk passed the maids. "Kakyoin, don't left behind" he said. I quickly walk behind him.

"Young master, Miss Holly is in her room. She will be there in a minute" an old lady that I assumed the head maid told jotaro.

"Hmm" he continue to his way in hallway while holding my wrist.

(a/n:I should put some pictures cuz idk how to describe)

His house or should I say...idk is huge. There are pond fill with koi fishes and lotus.

 There are pond fill with koi fishes and lotus

(a/n:this is too much)

Its really made your eyes amazed by how beautiful it is. "Kakyoin" I looked at jotaro who gesture me to let me in a room.

After I get in, the room only had a table with some sweets and green tea.

(a/n: just imagine there's a tiny table with sweets and green tea)

He sat down and I did the same as him. "Jotaro, can I know what's your father career?" I ask him. "Jazz musicians" he answered.

Wow his father must be working hard to provides his family. "Does your father here?" I ask him again while pouring the green tea in cup.

"No, he is in a world tour" he simply answered. "Do your mom ever get lonely?" I ask again. This will be my last question. I gave him the cup of green tea to him and me.

"I don't know but I hope she is doing okay" wait does this guy never visits here??

'I hope she is doing okay'?? sounds like he just came here after gone for several months!!??

"Young master, Holly sama has come" the head maid told him.

"Jotarooo~" a female voice called him. Its must be Jotaro's mom. She hugged jotaro then she faced at me.

"Oh my~ you had brought your mate here. Do you need my consent to get married or what?~ Don't worry just get marry already" I blushed a little.

"No, btw I don't mark him yet cuz he told me to get to know each other first before I mark him" jotaro said and let go of Holly sama and I just cover my face of embarrassment.

"Oh.. You must be Kakyoin Noriaki,right?" holly san ask me.

"Ah! y-yes" pls this will be go smoothly.