Chapter 10

Author POV

Kakyoin prayed in his heart so that he didn't embarrassed himself in front of holly.

"I'm sorry, holly sama. Its just that I have insecurities" kakyoin told her.

"Hoho don't be formal! just call me mama! you will be my future in law btw!" holly told kakyoin. Suddenly, holly look into kakyoin face. With sparkles in her eyes.

"So,kakyoin. What's your hobby? your fav food? I'll try my best to made them for you! Oh oh! your fave artist?? mine will always be my husband! And another question-"

"Stop spatting question to him, bicth" jotaro interrupt holly question to kakyoin.

Kakyoin? Well, he is shocked. "Okay~!" holly just replied jotaro like that. She is used to this.

'The fuck..?' kakyoin thought.

"Jotaro! you called your mom with that word!! its not nice, you know?! I can't believe you just called her that! The one who give birth to you! In the future, your child will did the same as what you did to your mom if you keep this attitude!" kakyoin look away. He can't believe this is his mate.

There's no respond from jotaro. He glance at him. He can feel that jotaro is kinda sad eventho his face didn't show any emotions but he can feel it.

"haiih.. Im sorry to raise my voice,jotaro. You should forgive your mother" kakyoin patted jotaro head. Jotaro kinda lit up when kakyoin patted hi head.

Kakyoin imagines jotaro is a big dog. He can feel the tail is wagging.

"I'm sorry, mom" jotaro said to holly. Holly kinda surprised. Even his grandfather told him this, he still called her that but with kakyoin he immediately did what he told him.

"Ara ara~ I'm surprised kakyoin-kun. Even my father, Joseph can't discipline jotaro. You just give him a speech, he followed it quickly" holly is really happy right now.

She really want to have a son in law. "But wow kakyoin~ you had imagined how the child will gonna be~" holly teased kakyoin. He extremely blushed. Then, cover his face.

"Kakyoin, may I know why you didn't want to let jotaro mark you? I know how is your situation right now. So im sorry if im being so rude, if jotaro marked you, your  harrasment life will stop. Also, about Jotaro had found his mate, had been know to all the joestar" holly told him.

Kakyoin just stay silent. He just didn't know what to answer. "Err.. mama? its just that I a lot of insecurities.. and I want to know. Do we need to mark your mate when we just met for the first time??" kakyoin naively ask.

"Hoho! kakyoin kun. Of course but its depends on the pair. Your case is different from mine. When I knew Sadao is my mate, he immediately mark me and we continue the-" , " Mama! stop!!" kakyoin blushing right now.

"Hahaha kakyoin-kun! I really love your reaction! but there's no turning away! you will face it in no time!" holly said.

Kakyoin glance over to jotaro. Jotaro just sit there and look at him with no emotions.

"oh my god..." he said.

"Kakyoin, I suggest you to let my son mark you sooner. The sooner the better. Its because when you had met your mate, you will go through a pre-heat cycle. Its doesn't hurt much as the real heat. If you didn't take your suppressant, its might affected your body. After he marked you, you will go through the actual heat and jotaro will go in his rut" holly said it seriously.

Kakyoin gulped.

+

The meeting was going great. He really loves holly. She is warm and kind. He is still didn't believe jotaro is her son and also really want to meet jotaro's father.

Right now, Jotaro is bringing kakyoin back home. "You have a nice mother" kakyoin said. "Hmm everyone said that" jotaro answered. "I also can't wait to meet your father! he must be a nice person!" kakyoin said. Jotaro glance at kakyoin and smiled warmly. 

After 30 minutes drive, he arrived at his home. "Okay jotaro" kakyoin opened his seatbelt.

"wait" jotaro grab kakyoin arm. "Kakyoin, I will mark you when you give me your consent. So, don't worry" jotaro said.

Kakyoin kinda love how jotaro concern about his feelings. This is different from the way their first meeting. (a/n: I made a rhyme)

Kakyoin leaned to jotaro's face then kiss him on his cheeks. There's a moment of silence.

.
.
.

"o-okay jotaro! have a nice day!" kakyoin ran into his home. Leave a clueless jotaro in his car.

Kakyoin get into his house and covered his face. He leaned into the door and slide down.

"Aishh.. I can't believe I just did that to him.."-kakyoin

Jotaro place his head on his steering wheel.

" oh my gosh.. he will be the death of me.."-jotaro