Chapter 30

Josuke POV
Finally, we are back at Tokyo. *sighed* feels so amazing after getting out from the train. Rohan-sensei will stay few days more at Kyoto.

Wait. Who am I gonna ask now about how to confess to Kakyoin?! Someone that is smart..

.

.

.

"Jotaro!"

Yosh! jotaro it is. He have a mate! This Saturday is the family dinner to welcome Jotaro's mate to the family. I really want to know who is this lucky guy that  can have Jotaro's as their mate..

I fished out my phone from my pocket and call an uber. I dont want to take the buss cuz i have many luggage rn

After 15 minutes waiting, a black car pulled up infront of me. Wait a minute..

The car's window pull down and reveal a SPW workers. "Master Josuke, get in"

"H-huh?? O-oh okay" i quickly get in the car. The other spw workers take care of my other luggage.

There's two spw workers come fetch me, one is driving and the other at the passenger seat. "Im sorry, Master Josuke. You will need to stay at the Joestar Residence till Saturday. This is the Mrs Suzi Q's orders" the spw worker said.

"O-oh okay.. well i need to tell my mom about this so she will not get worried.." i loom at my phone ready to call mom bit my phone battery is dead. Great..

While killing time by looking out the window admiring the city view, im thinking about kakyoin rn.. Its been a while since i last saw him. He might be busy this days.. i heard he changed his workplace.

I hope he is getting along with the workers.. i sighed. I opened my backpack that contained a ring box for my preparation to confess kakyoin. I opened it and admired the amethyst coloured ring.

'Kakyoin.. i hope you accept me and have the same feelings for me..'

+

Kakyoin pov
"Is that all?" Jotaro asked me. I nodded happily. Jotaro is coming to pick me up from my parent's house. He also come and help me with the boxes.

After we finish, i look at my parents. "Mom.. Dad.. i look at them" and give the a big hug. "Oh.. Noriaki.. you have grown so much.." My mom wipe her tears away.

"Dont worry mom.. i will make sure to call you every week and dad please take of mom and yourself" i said to them and give the one last hug and get into Jotaro's car.

"This Saturday night you will meet my family.." jotaro blankly said. "Yeah! I cant wait to meet them. They must be nice people just like you.. i also can't wait to meet Miss Holly again" i excitedly said.

+

We arrived at Jotaro's apartment and we settle down all the boxes. Its not much.. its just clothes, books and some art supplies.

"Noriaki, i will need to go back to my office" jotaro said. "Ah! Me too. I need to go for work. I will start unpack after i get home" i said to jotaro.

"I will help you" jotaro kissed my forehead and i just giggled. Then, jotaro send me to work.

+
Author pov
*Joestar Mansion

Holly is having a tea near the garden.She cant wait to meet josuke to tell him about her jotaro.

Holly get up from her chair when she see josuke came to greet her. "Josuke!!" Holly came and hugged her brother. Josuke was taken aback but hugged her back.

"How is my baby brother doing?" Holly asked then kissed josuke cheeks like josuke is her . "Miss Holly! Im not a kid anymore! But im doing fine as well as mom" Josuke answered.

"Well, i cant wait to meet again Jotaro's mate. He is such a well-mannered boy. He also snapped at jotaro for calling me a bicth" holly told josuke the time when kakyoin came to meet her. She make sure to not tell josuke kakyoin's name yet cuz her papa told her so. Josuke dont know how to react when holly said that.

"W-what.. I cant believe.. since jotaro always have this deadly serious face.." josuke replied.

"Oh! And also i can see that after his mate get mad at him, jotaro get sad and you know what? His mate patted his head! Jotaro looker like a puppy thats wagging his tail" holly cheerfully said.

Holly and Josuke start to have a conversation at the garden while sipping their tea also spill some tea (a/n: you know what i mean)

-------

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATE ANY CHAPTER!!

Im so into haikyuu ff that i almost forget that im not update my story too much. I also noticed that i lacked some omegaverse content in this story so i start reads some other omegaverse story that might help me with my story! Thanks for you all that still read my story! Im so appreciated