Chapter 41

3rd pov
*italy
giorno is looking out at the scenery under him from his office. he chuckled. mista noticed his mate sudden reaction.

"I see you're in a good mood lately, baby. what's about it? " mista folded the magazines that he's reading onto the coffee table and then headed to where his mate is.

snaking his hand around the blond man's waist. "jotaro and kakyoin engaged. mr joseph told me this morning" giorno said. "really? that's kinda quick.. " mista hold giorno's shoulder.

giorno eyes glancing at him. "yea.. I thought so too.. I just worried about kakyoin" giorno face turned worried.  "I don't want things happened again" giorno muttered. mista questioned what does he means by it but giorno just brush it off.

+

"MY GRANDSON IS NOW ENGAGED" joseph cheered can be heard. the room is lively, celebrating jotaro and kakyoin engagement.

kakyoin laughed as his grandpa in law getting smacked from caesar. "quite down stupid. you're too loud! " caesar mad. suzi q soothes her husband. "is it wrong to get happy about my grandson engagement? hah caesar-chan? " joseph teased.

"now we can  shopping for the wedding, kakyoin! " holy ignored her dads behavior and focuses on kakyoin. the red haired smiled as he is agree to his mother in law. "next time you can bring your parents to dinner, kakyoin. so we can discuss your wedding" suzi q added. kakyoin just smiled awkwardly.

he should be enjoying this moment. binding between his soon the in laws but lately he doesn't feel well and he's kinda changed lately.

he used to love talking with people. especially holy but now he quickly get tired and dizzy even it's not been a few minutes.

kakyoin's head turned to jotaro. he's talking with his father. yes, his father finally came back from tour. holy became much more happier when her husband finally at her side.

"excuse me, mother. I need to go to the restroom" kakyoin excuse himself. suddenly a hand came in contact with his.

"are you feeling good? " jotaro worried, his eyes speaks for itself. kakyoin smiled and said "don't worry jotaro, I just want to use the toilet" kakyoin reassuring him as he exit from the dining room.

+

"damn this mansion is too big. even going to the toilet taking a whole 7 minutes.. " kakyoin wiped his hand with a napkin. while he's doing it, he  focused his vision to his ring.

he's not a jewelry expert but deep down he knew this ring is cost more than this mansion.

he almost reached the dining room. his hands almost come to open he door, then he hears the family of joestar conversation.

"did you told kakyoin yet about it?"

"not yet, grandma suzy. I wanna tell him at the right time"

"you need to tell it to him sooner or—"

"ah, master kakyoin. why are you standing outside the door? " kakyoin yelped when he heard the head of the butler called for him. "ah i just about to enter.. " he awkward laugh.

as he entered, the family suddenly quite. (a/n:wait caesar is here—) "why the sudden silence? " kakyoin try to light up the mood. he continued his way to his sit, next to jotaro.

"what did you guys talked about? " kakyoin turned his head to jotaro. "we are just talking about the wedding preparation" kakyoin smiled but inside his mind repeatedly said what he heard a few minutes ago.

"did you told kakyoin yet about it?"

"not yet, grandma suzie. I wanna tell him at the right time"