Chapter 3

Kakyoin POV

I wait and wait. Its nearly one hour I had waited. Calm down, Noriaki. This is a big company. Big company always busy af. That's why they opened at night too.

Then the elevator door opened. Appeared a two old men arguing.

"Joseph, u shouldn't act like that way when we are in a meeting!!" Mr Caesar said. Mr Caesar is the ceo from the Zeppeli company.  "Why?? everyone love my prediction abt what they will said next" Mr Joseph said.

"Err.. excuse me" I know its rude but I needed to cuz I wanna go home and sleep. When I came closer, they are supertall. Mr Joseph is kinda 190+cm and Mr Caesar probably few cm smaller than Mr Joseph. They both look at me.

" Hello, I'm Noriaki Kakyoin. I'm from the xxx company. Mr Joseph my boss want you to have this documents" I said and handed him the documents.

"Oh this documents! I see I see. Kakyoin kun, come with me to my office. I also want you to give your boss some papers" Mr Joseph said.

"Caesar Chan, wait at my car okay" he then lead me to his office. "Stop calling me that!" Mr Caesar hiss. "Okay Caesarchan~" Mr Joseph teased.He shut the door when I come in.

"I'm sorry if we became too loud" Mr Joseph said. "Don't be! I see that you have nice connection with Mr Caesar" I smiled at him.

"Haha how abt you sit first? it might gonna take a while" he assured me to sit at chair in front of his desk.

I'm gladly sit and thank him.

"So, Kakyoinkun. Do u with someone else?
its dangerous an omega to be alone at night" he told me. "H-how did u know?" I ask him. "I'm sorry its just that I'm an Alpha. My instinct can tell someone what is their second gender is" he tell me.

Oh.. suddenly its remind me of the tall white clothed guy that save me from the stranger. Is he an Alpha? by his height and body.. there's no other answers, of course he is an alpha. The tall guy face is similar to mr Joseph's btw when think again .

Wait, Mr Joseph face also looks like Josuke kun a bit except Josuke have a more blue ish eye than mr joseph's aquamarine eye.. What's going on here??

"Here, Kakyoin. This one, tell your boss to give it to Mr Ito" he give me some papers.

"Okay, Mr Joseph" I smiled and stand up then bowed to him. "Have a nice night!" I said.

"Kakyoin kun, I know its kinda late but let me send you home" I surprised by the offer.

"Mr Joestar u didn't have to-" I told him. "Pls don't be, kakyoin. I also have an omega daughter,Holly. You made me remind of her so much by your personalities" Mr Joseph grab his key and and coat.

"So.. there's no turning away the offer.." I whispered. Then he and Mr Caesar, take me home by his car.

It late now. Mom and dad might be sleep right now. I quickly change my clothes, brushes my teeth and sleep. I hoping tomorrow will be a great day.

+

"Noriaki!! wake up!!" the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes today is my mom Not my ceiling.

"Kakyoin Noriaki! u are really late today!! its near 10am!!" after I heard that I quickly jolted up from my bed and quickly change.

"Omgg I forgot that my phone is dead!" i screamed. Fuck. I quickly did everything fast.

I ran down to the living room. "Mom! I'm late! I think I can't eat breakfast today!!" after I fixed my tie, I only grab slice of bread.

"Bye mom! ", " Noriaki, wait-!!" I shut the door and then run with own legs to the train station. I must be missed the train today.

"Kakyoin san!" I turned around and saw Josuke on his motorbike. "Josuke! I'm sorry but I did not have time to chat-" he grab my arm and tell me to sit on the back.

"Don't worry, kakyoin. I'll send you to work" he said. He help me wore the helmet and after he finished it, he hope on the motorbike with me on the back and drove.

+

I know I'm late but it doesn't mean he need to ignore the red light. Btw didn't he is the grandson of the police at my house area?? Is this legal???

"J-Josuke! you are too fast!" I said to him. "I'm sorry Kakyoin san. You can hold me if u want" this is my first time ride a bike and with someone. Idk where to hold or what he mean by that so I just hug him.

He jolted and surprised a bit. I noticed his reaction. "I-im sorry , Josuke! This is my first time riding a motorbike with someone!" I panicked. First, he stayed silent then.. he just whisper. "Its okay.." then I continue to hug him.

+

"Thank you! Josuke kun!" and I let go of the helmet. Before I go, he grab my arm, "here" he give me a bento "wait is this his? "Josuke- this is" , "my mom made an extra.." he answered.

"Thanks, josuke! Next time I'll treat you a meal this weekend!" I smiled and waved then walk to my workplace.

"You don't have to.."- Josuke