Chapter 5

Author POV

Kakyoin shocked. He can't believe what is the man just said. " T-this is must be a joke, right?" kakyoin ask.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" jotaro ask with his serious face. Eventho Jotaro had answered, Kakyoin still didn't believe.

" W-why me? why me of all other well known alpha and o-omega from the rich family, but why me??" kakyoin stuttered. Jotaro get up from his chair and walk towards kakyoin.

"I don't know either but you felt a strange feelings when we first met at the subway, right?" jotaro ask.

"Ah y-yes! That time I suddenly felt that I really crave your scent-" kakyoin covered his mouth and blush. "That's what I wanna hear" without kakyoin even realizing, he had been cornerd to the wall by that tall man.

"P-polnareff! I know this is a p-prank! that's why you take a day off!!" kakyoin panicked. He is traumatized when he is being this kind of situation.

It felt like he is being harassed.

Then he felt that his body is heating up. "Ah-h whats happening..?" kakyoin touch his head. He whimper in pain. This heat it felt like it needs some touch. An alpha touch.

Kakyoin looked into Jotaro aquamarine eyes. "I guess that you are in your pre-heat. Don't worry, it won't affect your body much like the actual heat" jotaro caressed kakyoin cheeks.

"A-ah~" the sudden touch made kakyoin heart tingle. He covered his mouth from embarrassed.

He is not gonna lie but he wants jotaro's touch..

"Kakyoin.." jotaro called and no hesitation he ripped off kakyoin's work shirt.

"Wtf are you doing??!!" somehow kakyoin came back to his sense. Panicked and shocked.

"Marking you, of course" jotaro simply said.

"W-wait!! I don't want to be marked yet!" Kakyoin touch jotaro's chest and tried to push away.

There's no way. Compare to the size of their body, jotaro is really tall and muscular.

"Ee-ek!!" Kakyoin jolted up when he felt that his neck is being licking. By jotaro.

"Mr Kujo- p-pls stop" kakyoin said.

"Didn't this is what you want since you was 18?" jotaro said while he is licking kakyoin delicious neck.

"Y-yeah.. b-but right n-now is not-.. Ahh~!!" kakyoin can't stand it anymore.

"I'm going to mark you" jotaro warned.

"W-wait!! Mr Kujo-!!" Kakyoin panicked.

+

"Jotaro! my grandson!! how are you-"

Joseph suddenly barged into jotaro's office and he saw his grandson is trying to mark a male omega. Jotaro stop his action and glare his grandpa.

Kakyoin finally pushed jotaro away. Then, button up his shirt.

"Jotaro, is this how you want to treat your future mate?" Joseph walk towards jotaro.

"Just now he will became my mate if you didn't came barged in like that, gramps" jotaro mad.

Kakyoin still embarrassed by how Jotaro treat him just now. He never want this. Claiming someone without their consent.

"Kakyoin kun, I'm sorry for behalf of my grandson. He just excited that he found his mate" Joseph tried to apologize to kakyoin.

"No, you don't have to, Mr Joseph. Its Mr Kujo supposed apologize to me. Eventho I'm your mate, its doesn't mean you can claim me whenever you want. We just met and idk if you are really good guy or not! I hate this kind of treatment especially from my future mate! I can't believe it" kakyoin quickly ran towards the door.

Jotaro tried to catch up but Joseph grab him. "I think its not the time yet" Joseph told him.

Jotaro just glare at him "what do you know abt this, gramps?" jotaro snacthed off Joseph hand and exit his office. Leaving Joseph all behind.

+

Kakyoin exit the places. The place was the joestar company. He didnt care much. He caresed his neck that almost got marked by Jotaro.

Kakyoin felt dirty. He felt dirty. Is this how mate claiming their partner? Is this how Pol with Avdol?

He can't ask Pol cuz Pol might be asking who is he refer to. He doesn't want Pol to be  worried.

"What I'm gonna do now?" He ask himself.

_______________________

hello this the author! I'm so happy that this book got many loves and respond from my readers! I thought this book might be not interest enough but all of you like it! and its made me have motivations! I'll try to keep myself active and upload as long as I can!! (*^▽^*). Have a nice day!