Chapter 34

Kakyoin pov
I really surprised that Josuke is here too. "Josuke- ..why are you here?" I asked him. His eyes wide open when I called him.

"K-kakyoin-san.." josuke stuttered.

"Oh, kakyoin-kun. This is my son that i once told you" joseph answered.

Wait so Josuke is grandpa's son?! So thats why his face looks like jotaro. "Come here, noriaki" jotaro pulled over a seat for me.

Then my eyes met another aquamarine eyes. Its that blonde italian man! "Y-you!" I pointed out my index finger.

"Oh? signore Kakyoin" I think his name is Giorno. "Im sorry, ignore Kakyoin. I didnt tell you that im one of the Joestar" giorno answered and smiled.

This is so much to take..

"Noriaki, how about you sit first" jotaro gestured me to sit. I awkwardly complied. I have make a worst first impression in front Miss Suzi

Then, we start to eat.

Josuke pov
I cant think straight right now.

Why my heart felt like its tore apart..?

I glanced towards Kakyoin. He is Jotaro's mate. Thats why he always less seeing me.

Why he didnt see me much more than a childhood friends... Ah yes.. I'm younger and illegitimate. Didn't fit for him.

Once again, jotaro took something that is supposed to be mine.

First, the title of the heir..

Then, Kakyoin..

I clenched my fist. Im so mad.. no.. upset?.. i cant explain this feeling i have right now..

"Josuke? Are you feeling okay?" I looked at the owner of the voice. Its Jotaro.

"Im fine.." i answered. Glancing away with anger in my eye. Jotaro continue to eat.

"Josuke-kun, you didnt touch your food yet.. are you sure you are feeling well?" Then kakyoin asked me.

I looked into his eyes. His lavender eyes filled with consideration.

Why didnt you tell me about this..?

That you are belong to someone else..?

If you did, I wouldn't be right here..

"Im fine, kakyoin-san" i sadly smiled. I grabbed the fork and knife. Digging in the food.

I can felt that kakyoin's eyes still on me. I know he thinks theres something wrong with me..

"Kakyoin-kun.. how did you know Josuke?" Miss Suzi q asked him. "Oh me and Josuke live in the same neighbourhood! I know since he was a baby!" Kakyoin answered cheerfully.

"We always spent time together but i less see him after graduate highschool and also of my old job! i cant believe he will be my uncle in-law.. hahaha.." kakyoin awkwardly laughed.

Yes, i will be his uncle-in-law if jotaro-san and kakyoin-san getting married. They will be.

Author pov
"Then signore kakyoin called us a taxi and guide us to the hotel" giorno finished his story.

"If it isn't someone lost the passport and our important things, we should arrived at the hotel more early"giorno said. "Hahaha.." mista awkwardly laughed

The dinner are great except for Josuke. He cant stay here. He cant bear looking at his crush like this.. looking so happy with someone not him..

"Excuse me. I kinda have something else to do at home. I may take my leave now" josuke stood up and looked towards all of them. Smiled sadly. He can sense that Suzi q is glaring at him. He didnt give a shit right now.

All of them confused.

Before kakyoin and jotaro came, he is the one which is excited to meet jotaro's mate.

As he want to leave,

"W-wait! Is there something happened at home? Is Miss Tomoko alright??" Kakyoin stand from his seat.

"No, my mom is okay. Its just that.. something else, kakyoin"Josuke walked to the door after being open by the servants. Before kakyoin can stop him, the door closed.

Kakyoin looked at the door. "Noriaki.. i think josuke is loosing his appetite.." jotaro told him to make kakyoin not worried.

+

Josuke is running.

Just like he said before to Rohan at Kyoto.

Running in the rain.

His tears been mixed with the raindrops that soaked his clothes.

Away from the Joestar residence.

Away from Kakyoin.

"Aaarghhhhhhhh!!!!!" He screamed. In this heavy rain, nobody can hear him. His suit that Joseph gifted him and his hair drenched in the rain.

He dont know what to do..

He took out the amethyst ring that supposed wore by kakyoin's finger.

He hate the ring. This color make him remembered "him"..

"Fuck.. " he cursed.

"Is this my fault or his fault??" Josuke asked himself.

Is this his fault? Or kakyoin's?

For someone who have a crush with his childhood friend that knew he acknowledge him as a younger brother..

or

someone that close to you and didn't have time to talk about what happened in their life..

"fuck.. I shouldn't be thinking about this.." josuke muttered.

But the question still running through his mind.

_____
hey this is the author! I'm sorry if this story take too long to publish.

I'm sorry if there's a mistake grammar in it.