Chapter 1

Kakyoin POV

I woke up when my alarmed had went off. I stand and stretched myself. " *sighed another working day..." I said. "Noriaki! get up. You need to get ready for work" my mom knocked on my door. "Okay mom" I answered and she walked away.

I know Im 26 but remembered I also an omega. In this society omegas can't live alone until they found their mates. All my friends had found their mates, except me.

I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I always thought that I won't meet my mate. Sometimes I get jealous when see Pol and Avdol together. I really hope that my mate will be caring and loving to me.

I quickly get out of my thoughts and turned of the shower. Dry my hair and wear my working outfit.

Comb my hair and grab my suitcase,wallet phone and house keys.

"Good morning, mom and dad" I said. They replied back with morning. I sat down one of the dining table. My mom place my breakfast in front me. "Eat your food, sweetie" she said. I gently eat my food.

She and dad eat their breakfast together. "Noriaki, I have great news to you!" mom said. I look at her and ask what.

She smiled and told me she had set up a blind date to me. I wasn't surprised cuz this is always happened every month. "Here I also have his photo" I awkwardly take the photo. He is okay but..

"He is the son of the ceo 10nect. company. I have met him and he is really nice, Noriaki. You both really good with each other" I just stay awkwardly silent. I can't refuse. If I said, I didn't want to meet him. My mom always devastated.

But I always meet the guy and went back home said to my mom that it didn't work and she will find another one.

"Okay, mom. I'll meet him" I said to her. "You shouldn't go if you don't like him" dad said. "Idk dad... what if he is the one?" I said. but also lied. I don't want this kind of guy. He isn't my type.

I look at my watch and I stand up. "Mom and dad, I need to go now" I told them. My mom stand up and grab my bento then walk to me. She kissed my cheeks and give me the bento then said have a nice day.

"Okay mom bye" I went out from my home. We live in a place where all the people are nice. "Good morning, miss Hamada" I greeted. "Good morning, Kakyoin" she smiled. "Kakyoin!" I turned around its the group of highschoolers or should I say its the Duwang gang. "Good morning!" I said.

"Good morning,Kakyoin san. I brought some cherries for you!" Koichi said. I take them and thanked him. "Are u waiting for Josuke?" I ask. Then, everybody nodded.

"Oiiii!" they look back and we see Josuke is catching up with us. "Hi Josuke kun" I greet. "Your hair look more cooler today" I praise. He blushed a bit.

"Thanks, Kakyoin san. Didn't u late for the train?" he ask. I look at my wactg and shocked. " Ah! you are right! I'm sorry I need to go. See you!" I waved at them and then ran to the train station.

+

"Fuuh.. " I sighed. Thank god I made it in the train. If I should just go without greet anybody, I would have sit somewhere rn but no.

I stand near the exit door. Tightly hugged my suitcase. This train pack with so much people (Like in anime when the train is pack with people and u must knew what will gonna happen)

Suddenly, I felt someone rubbing my butt. I jolted a bit. 'No no no this is not happening..' I cover my mouth. The hand still touching and groping my ass.

"Your ass is perfect..." the stranger whisper. to my ear. I can't do anything cuz I'm so scared. Why the fuck this stranger want to harass someone in the middle of the morning??

Now I regretted so much that I didn't accept my mom want to buy me a car for my own safety.

I pray inside my heart. 'Pls someone help me. I'm begging!!' I thought. My eyes is covered with my tears.

Why this is always happened to me...?

"Stop"

then I didn't feel the sensation anymore. "What the fuck are you doing?" I look to my left and saw a tall guy, where a white coat and I think he is 190+cm tall.

He is grabbing the stranger hand. I felt relieved. I wiped my tears. I look to my left and want to see the tall guy face. He also look at me and we locked our contact.