Chapter 19

Author POV

*morning

"What??!" kakyoin screamed.

"I cummed in you" jotaro said.

They are in jotaro's car to go send kakyoin back to home. They are talking about their last night activity.

"Does it means... I might be pregnant??" kakyoin panicked. "I hope its true but you are not in heat last night. Omega will get pregnant if they have sex when they are in heat" jotaro answered.

Kakyoin relieved.

"Why? you don't want to bear my children?" jotaro asked sadly. Kakyoin blushed. "N-no! its just that I want to have children after we are married!" kakyoin explained

Jotaor smiled.

"We are here" jotaro parked his car in front kakyoin's home. "Tonight, maybe I didn't free but tomorrow night, I will" jotaro kissed kakyoin's forehead.

After jotaro let go, kakyoin smashed his lips against jotaro's. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow" kakyoin then get out from the car and went in to his house.

"Yare yare daze.." jotaro touched his lips.

Kakyoin went intho his home. He can't wait to meet his jotaro. "Noriaki~" his mom voice called for him.

Kakyoin hugged his mom. "Do you have fun time eotb him?~" Mrs kakyoin teased. "Mom!!" kakyoin blushed.

"Hoho~ can't believe my shy son finally got himself a mate" Mrs kakyoin said. "Oh! and your office called a while ago. They'd aid you quit from the company" Mrs kakyoin asked.

"y-yes.. Jotaro didn't like me to work at there so he let me work under his grandfather's company" kakyoin explained.

"Oh! that's wonderful. They also said that you need to take home you things at your workplace" Mrs kakyoin added.

"Is that so.. I will get the stuff right now" kakyoin kissed his mother goodbye and off to go. Then Mrs kakyoin remembered about josuke "Noriaki! wait-" the door closed.

Mrs kakyoin knew about Josuke crush towards her son. Its really obvious by the way. Yesterday, josuke came to see her and asked about kakyoin.

And he also tell her about he wanted to confess to kakyoin after he get back from his school trip and want her consent first.

Mrs Kakyoin kinda like Josuke. He really care about kakyoin. How will her son reacted about the confession.

She can't see Josuke devastated.

She plonly pray for the best.

+

"Wow!" Josuke and Okuyasu is admiring how beautiful Kyoto is. The school trip is so fun.

 The school trip is so fun

"Okay! you guys can go anywhere but partner up okay! I don't want you guys to get lost

"Okay! you guys can go anywhere but partner up okay! I don't want you guys to get lost. Get back to the buss at 2 o' clock" the teacher said.

Josuke POV

Its been 1 hour, me and okuyasu walked around at here. The place really historic. It feels like we back to the old times.

"Josuke! let's wear yukata! so we can fit in with this ladies" okuyasu said.

(a/n: I always saw in TV about Kyoto and I saw that some of the girls there wear yukata or kimono and I also read books about it)

"Okay! let's go changed this school uniform!!" I grab okuyasu and dragged him to one of the stalls to rent yukatas.

+

"Oii Josuke, let me treat you this dango shop thank you to lent me your home works few days ago" okuyasu said and start queing at the stall.

I smiled and "Okay! I'll wait for you at the lake that we passed by ago" I said to him and he give me an okay look.

I walked to the lake.

I found an empty bench and sat down. Its really an amazing view. I saw the koi fish is swimming with elegantly. (a/n: lmao idk how to desc)

I look at the stalls near the lake and have a sign that

'Feed the koi fish 500 yen for the fish food'

Okuyasu must be taking a long time cuz there is many people queing the shop.

I stand up and bought the fish food to feed the koi.

I took a lil scrumb and toss it to koi fishes. Then, one of the fish eat it. I gave them more and more. Then, one by one eat it.

I get excited and accidently let go of the fish food. It went into the lake and all the fishes wildly eating the food. It cause splashing water to me.

"Ppftt- Hahaha!" I heard someone laughing.

I turned my head to the voice and saw Rohan sensei.

"R-rohan sensei?"

He noticed me and he acted cool.

"Yes? you call?" he replied.

_______________________

Finally a new chapter! sorry for not posting for days! I have some stuff to do and it make me go busy for days uwu

Hope you also ship this NeW ShIp that someone made me inspired in the comments. Thanks, bro~ you saved me~ owo hope you all have a nice day!!

and also sorry if I have many typos in my story