Chapter 42

3rd pov
sounds of crying can be heard in the room. after he read the note jotaro left for him, he can't help but to cry. even his omega can't help him. the emotions he's feeling right now he can't describe it.

soaking his tears onto the mattress of the bed. didn't care if it will leave a stain on it because he knew he's crying because of jotaro.

after he and jotaro are mated, this is the first time jotaro used force and his scent to make him obey him. 'that's isn't jotaro.. ' he thought. "jotaro that I know is sweet and caring.. always put my feelings first but.. " he stops his tears as he stared at the bruise jotaro make last nigt at his wrist.

"why do I feel I don't know him fully..? " kakyoin doubt himself.

'this is why you should rejected the proposal' his omega's voice entered his thoughts. kakyoin replied "you want me to break up with him? " , 'no! I mean that we need more time to reconsider and this sudden proposal is too much' the omega told him.

'listen here.. you still can't get over about that picture of a kid in his mini library till this day. whenever you try to asked him you being so scared and coward for the answers. now you have a lot insecurities about him but you choose to ignore it and—' his omega lectured.

" ... here I am.. engaged to him" kakyoin finished the sentence. he brings his finger to caress the engagement ring. he can't help but to feel so lost.

why he sped things up so bad?

why he want to marry me so bad?

we literally met for the first time after I got harrased on that train that day..

he said I'm his mate.

he said we are destined for each other.

but why I feel we are not fully one..

his insecurities and overthinkings get over him untill he felt the urge to puke. he quickly cover his mouth and ran to the nearest bathroom.

he shoved his head down to the toilet bowl and let it all out. he then left the toilet.

his stomach suddenly let out sounds. the urge to fill up his stomach.. "I feel so hungry all of a sudden.. " kakyoin said. maybe it's because he just puked but hes so hungry right now. he tried to thinks positive by making excuses he just woke up and vomit and cried so yea.

+

he almost eat half of the food in the fridge. all about jotaro and his insecurities all flew out of the window. "oh my god.. why I suddenly became like this.. " he's eating like for two people.

"am I pregnant? " kakyoin asked himself. he shakes his head as what he just said is unbelievable. "no, I'm not. jotaro always wear condoms whenever he is handle my heat.. maybe because I'm stressed right now.. "

he didn't feel like to go outside so much so he decided to just stayed in the apartment while he binged the tv and snacks.

time passes and it almost dark, jotaro still didn't come home. as much kakyoin hate jotaro right now but he just can't help but to worried about his mate whereabouts.

'I know I still hate him for leaving us alone this morning but how about you text him  just to be safe' his omega told him. as soon kakyoin heard that he reached for his phone and text the mentioned alpha.

kakyoin🍒:
hey where are you?

no reply. he text another question but he deletes it back. 'he's a busy man, noriaki... maybe he's preparing our wedding' he positively think but the thoughts of marrying him made him feel uneasy.

"I should be happy, right? ..  this is my wish. . to have a mate and married. I'm not that omega who once got bullied and almost get harrased daily for not having a mate.. " kakyoin pants heavily as he remembers those awful memories.

"look at this omega! he doesn't have a mate! "

"I know you got that subject high scored cuz you slept with that professor, right? "

"hey omega come here and give me a head"

"why a lonely omega like you is doing outside so late at night? begging to be marked huh? "

"don't screamed or I will mark you right here and right now"

"you're still unmated? want to be my mistress? "

his breaths became uncontrollable as he remembered all the bad things ever happened to him. before he met jotaro. he called him again but no to avail.

"where is him..jotaro.. I need him.. I need his scent to calm me down—" now he can't help but to breath heavily. his negative minds and thought have take over his head. where is his mate when he need him the most?

'go to our shared room. take his clothes and smell his scent' his omega urged him to do it.

+

"jotaro.. jotaro.. alpha.."

he called for him. his alpha. his mate. but where is he? 'didn't mates will always sensed their partner is in danger or trouble? why jotaro isnt here.. ' kakyoin thought.

he took all jotaro's clothes and spread it all on their shared bed. he then layed and grabbed the clothes close to him tightly. he reached for his phone and called the alpha but it went straight to voicemail.

"please.. jotaro... " then, he feel the urge to puke again. he went quickly to the bathroom and throw up. he feel so dizzy and weak. "hey.. are you sure you don't know what's happening to us? to my body? " kakyoin asked his omega again.

'if I knew the problem, I would have help you in the first place, noriaki. your body's state also affecting me..' his omega answered. then, kakyoin stood up in weak state and tried not to fall as his legs is weak and headed to the apartment door. grab his keys, wallet and phone on his way to the exit.

'where are you going? you're sick right now. stay at home and call jotaro' kakyoin ignored his omega questions.

"if jotaro won't help me, then I will help myself " he said as he entered one of jotaro's car and started the engine to go to the hospital.

------
author's note:
sorry for the VERRRYYYY late update for this chapter. I'm sorry if there's a typo and mistakes somewhere in the story.

i have been thinking I want to make this story in two parts where kakyoin (*spoilers) and it kinda takes another few chapters.. maybe 20+ more?? idk

should I just end the story here with no part 2 or continue the part 2 in another book? I wanna know my dear readers opinions^^