Chapter 13

Jotaro POV

I can't believe that fucking guy spiked kakyoin's wine. Right now, we are in my car and Im trying to control my inner self to not do anything to kakyoin. He is sweating and panting hard.

"Hah hah.. j-jotaro.." kakyoin panted. "Kakyoin.." I called him while I'm focusing driving.

His house really far from the restaurant. That guy took him far away from kakyoin's home.

"J-jotaro.. you smell so nice.." i can feel kakyoin eyes are on me. He is not himself right now.

Don't take advantage of this, jotaro.

"Kakyoin, you are drunk and spiked. Whatever you do, you will regret when you are sober up" I explained to him.

He suddenly opened his button up. I can see even a tiny glance at him. Kakyoin milky white chest.

Yare yare daze. I'll get a boner just by looking this. Control yourself,  Kujo. You don't want kakyoin regret after this.

"J-jotaro I can't hold it a-anymore! its feels hot and I wanna being t-touch!" kakyoin whimper.

I glances at kakyoin. I had go to many pharmacy to buy a suppressant but they had sold out.

There's no other option than that. Doing that.

Kira had spiked kakyoin with really strong drugs.

Kakyoin's pheromones are lingering in my car. My alpha instinct can't hold it anymore.

I swayed my steering to the left which is opposite to kakyoin house direction. I will helped kakyoin. Even if kakyoin will be mad, I'll face the consequences.

Kakyoin needs me and I need to help him.

After arriving to my private home, I carry kakyoin to my bedroom. When I was carrying him, he can't stop sniffing me.

His heat came.

When his heats came, they can be slightest chance that he can get pregnant if I came in him.

I'll need to prepare the condom. I won't trouble kakyoin to bear our child yet. After we are married, we can.

I lay down kakyoin to mg king size bed. I help kakyoin to opened his clothes so he can breathe properly.

I leaves him with his boxer on. He grab the pillow and became to sniff it.

"Kakyoin.." I just brushes my hand to his forehand and kakyoin suddenly jolted up.

He is really sensitive.

"Kakyoin, I will go find something first" kakyoin just nodded. and he began to hugged the pillow tightly.

I went to the bathroom and find the condom. I had found it and take it outside to kakyoin.

"J-jotaro!-" I see that kakyoin is touching himself. "I-i want y-you, j-jotaro.." he looked at me with his teary eyes. Begging me to help him.

Fuck. Im hard. I undress myself leaves me in my boxer. Kakyoin look at me with his cute blushing face. He must look at my 8 packs of abs.

I suddenly felt proud.

+

(a/n: ⚠warning!⚠ there will be long smut and nsfw of jotakak. Prepare your self if you want to read or you can just skip to the next chapter if you love your virgin eyes)

Author POV

Jotaro proceed to get in the bed with Kakyoin. He let kakyoin lay himself on the white sheets.