Chapter 12

Author POV

Jotaro wear his best white designer suit. Brushes his hair and decided that he won't wear his marine hat.

(a/n: Dangg boiii be mine pls)

He is nervous. Really nervous. He can't wait to see what kakyoin will wear. Eventho kakyoin might be wearing some his daily life clothes like hoodie, ripped jeans etc.

He wouldn't mind cuz its his kakyoin choices. What kakyoin's want, he will gave him.

He looked himself at the mirror and fixed himself a little before going out go pick kakyoin up.

He took his car keys, wallet and phone. He is ready to have dinner with his future mate or wife.

He get out from his apartment and went to the parking basements. He get into his car and drove off.

After 30 minutes drive. He arrives at kakyoins home. He also brought bouquets of red roses for kakyoin.

'Wait. Kakyoins parents are at home! did kakyoin told him about this date? didn't he?' jotaro thought.

He just took a deep breath. He will explain this to kakyoin parents as easy as possible.

He pushed the doorbell.

After few seconds, the door opened. Reveal a middle aged woman.

Jotaro  knew she is kakyoin's mom because he read kakyoin's personal information. There is a moment of silence.

"Errm.. young man. Can I know why you are here?" miss kakyoin ask.

"Err.. I'm kakyoin's soon to be mate. We had promised to eat dinner together tonight" I answered her.

"Wait. Noriaki's future mate?" miss kakyoin kinda shocked. "Yes, we had met at the subway and we knew we are fated to be mates but I didn't mark him yet cuz he said he wants to get to know each other first" jotaro answered her question.

"My name is Kujo Jotaro. I'm working as a marine biologist. 28 years old. The next heir to the Joestar company" jotaro told her again.

Jotaro saw Miss kakyoin reaction kinda shocked and uneasy. "Err.. mrs kakyoin..?" her face entire face looks like she made a huge mistake.

+

Kakyoin is praying his fucking soul rn. He can't believe his mom mistaken about his date with jotaro.

"Kakyoin-kun, why you didn't touch your food?" right now he is in the restaurant with another guy. Named Yoshikage Kira. The guy that his mom had showed his picture to him before.

"I kinda didn't have the appetite.." kakyoin answered and just awkwardly smiled. Kira just look at him unamused.

He just proceed to eat his steak. "So, Noriaki. What is your taste in man?" Kira ask.

This made Kakyoin ears perked up.

"Hmm idk.. someone might be 190+ tall, good looking, looks good in white, loves sea animals and also have a pair of beautiful aquamarine eyes" kakyoin answered.

There is a silent pause between them.

"Hmmm..  that kinda way different from me, Noriaki" Kira placed down his fork and knife. He wipe his mouth with his handkerchief.

".. but I don't need the list to make you love me" Kira looked into kakyoin's eye.

Kakyoins is scared by the man attitude. No. All the man doings and staring are creepy as hell.

"Excuse me, i want to go to the restroom" kakyoin get up and walk away.

-

He can't believe his fucking mind. Where is jotaro? did he leave him be after knowing he was in a date? 'This is a fake date Jotaro!' he thought.

His heart is hurt. He can't believe that jotaro didn't came to save him. He let kakyoin suffer alone. He really mad at Jotaro right now. He pissed off. He hate him.

After he washed his face. He walk back to his table which is still have kira. "Are you okay?" Kira ask.

"Hmm" kakyoin replied.

"Don't be upset. Here let's have wine" Kira give kakyoin a glass of wine and they cheers.

Kakyoin drink the wine. Not fully. Then he set down the glass.

He is really mad at Jotaro.

'Fuck you jotaro! fuck you! Fuck this mate thing!' kakyoin thought and have another sipped.

Then his head suddenly hurt like crazy. "Oh my god... what is happening?" he caressed his head.

"Noriaki, are you alright?" Kira evilly smiled. "N-no.. my head is kinda hurt like hell.." kakyoin looked down. Why is this happening?..

"Poor you.. let me take you to my home.. " he tried to touch kakyoin.

But a big and muscular hand grab his wrist tightly.

Kira look at his right with annoyed and saw an angry looking jotaro.

"Don't you dare try to touch my mate" Jotaro glare at Kira.

Kira, fearing with jotaro's fierce glare, he stood up and ran away.

Jotaro tsked and looked at kakyoin still having his headache and panting.

"Kakyoin.." Jotaro grab kakyoin. He lifted the red haired head.

He saw tears flowing down from the purple eyes.

"j-jotaro? i-is that you?" kakyoin stuttered. "Yes, I'm here. Come on. let's take you home" jotaro help kakyoin stand up.

Then they leave the restaurant.