[2]

IRENE'S SQUAD

Irene's squad are now inside the room waiting for their prof to come so while they are waiting they are busy talking to each other on what stuff they likes, joking, etc.

Irene, Jisoo, and Jennie are late going school because they want that their level is the same no one will leave first or no one will leaving behind so basically their are the same grade.

Some student getting inside too they also have their own world. Many student getting inside while laughing and giggling but Irene squad didn't pay attention to it its a normal students daily life.

Then a one student come inside laughing loud and shout to her friend "Hey! did you saw Lisa and Jisoo running outside HAHA" The student said to her friend.

The group of her friend laugh as well "Yeah I saw it too I was walking a while ago going here. I thought their done running?" one of a student reply and questioning.

"That is hilarious Lisa running for her life HAHA as always" The other student said and they laugh.

Irene squad listening to their conversation about Lisa and Jisoo running outside. They still can hear some of student talking about Lisa and Jisoo.

"I wonder what Lisa did to Jisoo" Jennie said wondering.

"Nothing change they always do a stupid things" Joy chuckling said and they all nod.

"At least many people felt happy because of their crack heads they give heads up for student who is stress on their activity project, etc." Wendy added.

" By the way Irene unnie are you already dating with seulgi?" Jennie suddenly ask.

"No. Why?" Irene reply.

"I saw you two eating in the restaurant so that's why ask and also you and her can be perfect couple" Jennie said and wiggle her eyebrows to tease Irene but she just joking about the truth is she don't like Seulgi not only her but their whole squad.

"We just bump to the restaurant so we just eat together talking some stuff and also she's not my type" Irene say rolling her eyes.

Irene squad laugh loud because of Irene attitude. Suddenly their heads turn to the door.

BAANGG!!!

A loud thud can be hear because Lisa push it she use all her strength.

"Jisoo Unnieeee!!!!!!" Lisa shout then run again.

"You monkeyy! Come here to me I will cut your bangs!" Jisoo angerly shout.

All of the student inside laugh and also Irene squad they are thankful that their are the classmate of Lisa and Jisoo.

So they always saw them bickering each other that end up running and hurting each other but in the end they still laughing.

"My phone got broken because of you" Jisoo still catching Lisa who is trying to grab some student that she saw and try to block Jisoo's way.

"That's why HAHA!" Jennie said laughing hardly after she know what's the reason.

"Eh Unnie will buy you new one just stop running I'm tired" Lisa said catching her breath.

Lisa jump to some tables while Jisoo going to green board and grab some choke.

"I will shoot your forehead Lalisa go hide now HAHA!" Jisoo reminding Lisa.

"Omy! Prof when are you time to come in HUHU"  Lisa faking her cry and panicking to where direction she will run.

"HAHAHA! your sister Jisoo and her friend are so funny Jennie I wonder why are you not crack head but a bitch one" Rose said to Jennie and they all laugh except Jennie that glaring to chipmunk.

"What a poor forehead" Wendy said still looking to Lisa busy dodging the choke.

"Bullseye! HAHA" Jisoo laugh loud as well the students.

"Unnie! Ouch! My forehead HUHU" Lisa rubbing her forehead when Jisoo hit it.

Then Lisa saw Irene squad she run to their direction and go beside Rose.

"If you don't stop Jisoo unnie I will tell" Lisa said to Jisoo.

"Then tell I don't care" Jisoo said and about to throw again.

"Okay. Unnie Rose I have something to tell you Jisoo Unni--" Lisa cut off when a hand cover her mouth.

"Hjsgikd kshsusg" Lisa trying to say the student still looking at them.

"HEHE I said don't" Jisoo awkwardly say and dragged Lisa to their sit.

Irene squad look at Lisa and Jisoo confuse  especially Rose. Then prof came in.

" Good morning class I will not going to discussed today so it is free time. Also the classes are always free time because the graduation is near." The prof said.

"Hayst you are too late prof" Lisa blurted out.

"Why because you got hit again huh crack head Lisa " All the student laugh on what the prof said.

"Uhmm yeah" She then eat.

Irene squad got confuse why Lisa eating in this hour and where she get that food they all ask in their thought.

"Which part on your body got hit and where did you get that food?" Prof ask again while he was busy arranging some papers.

"Ahh this food? I don't know who it from I was just running and someone throw it to me and I catch it so it won't waste they put an effort and I appreciate it" Lisa said and took a spoonful food then shove it to her mouth.

After she shove it she then put the spoon to her forehead and sing " In my shinning shimmering forehead!" All the student and their prof laugh so loud that some of them getting teary because of laughing.

"Wtf! Lisa you are making fun of your own forehead " Jisoo laughing so hard that she slap Lisa's shoulder.

"And you are also making fun to my bangs too so I just complete it to myself" Again the two crackheads bickering again.

"To less offended also right chicken HAHA!" They both laugh.

"What a nice live comedy show" Irene said still looking to the two crackheads.

"We are getting graduating are you still going to stay this school or going to other school to continue collage?" Yeri ask.

They all look to yeri and joy said " I will just continue here my collage and I want some comedy show every morning" they laugh on joy's said.

"Yeah me too" Jennie agree
"Me three" Wendy
"Me four" Rose
"Me five" Yeri
They all look to Irene "Me six" then she sigh.