[18]

LISA POV

I drive to my own car because I don't want the atmosphere if I go with my parents especially that Seulgi is there I maybe feel there suffocated. She will just talk to me like trash there so for the good of me I will drive on my own.

I look the address of the restaurant and to my shock it's my own restaurant. I would have been with Mom Jessi and Jackson Oppa right now because they prepared something for me but my parents invited me so I go and just say sorry to Mom Jessi and Oppa because this one it's was rare that they invite me.

I already arrived after I park my car I go straight in the entrance and as I stepped inside the guards immediately line up and bow and the waiter.

I mentally cursed my mind why I forget to call the manager here that I will go here and not to bow if I arrived already.

"Fucking mind" I mumble and I bow too but I know the costumers was confused right now and who invented this bowing thingy. This few days I've been forgetting small things just like the answers HEHE.

I walk normally like it's nothing happen. I saw where my parents table "I hope it turns to be okay" I mumble.

"Good evening M-om, Da-d and to you Se-ul and sorry for being late" I stuttered as I sit WTF!.

"Change that attitude of yours" I heard Dad said as always they will just say change and change there, change again and change that attitude I just stay silent.

We are already start to eat and they talking to Seulgi about her achievement at the school and here I am eating silently staring to my plate I am used to it to be like I am invisible. How can I make them to notice me the only they notice about me is my wrong doings that they didn't like in their eyes.

I look to my award reading the printed TOP 5 LALISA MANOBAN I chuckle to my mind. How can they notice me when I'm just behind.

"Lisa why the owner of the school is very respectful to you? That he bow and put the medal to you?" Mom ask and I look to her.

"A-hmm I just help him a little bit" I said and smile.

"What help?" Think Lisa think carefully.

"I saw his flash drive that full of important files of his company fell when he was visiting on the school to look around that's why his thankful that his flash drive didn't lost" I said very good reason Lisa because they nodded.

"Lisa put in your mind what I said earlier that attitude being late is not good" Dad remind me again and I look up to see him looking at me seriously.

"Are you inviting me just to scold me?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Yah Lalisa respect to Dad" I heard Seulgi said.

"Why? I am just asking there's nothing disrespectful I do" I said to her and she glared at me.

"Lisa act professionally so that our family name would not embarrassed" Mom said to me and I scoff.

"Act professionally? For the family name? I want to ask this, do they know that the Manoban family has a another child?" I ask and stop for awhile "I think they didn't know because you are ashamed to introduce me right"  I said sarcastically.

"That's good that you know the reason" Dad said and I look at him full of sad in my eyes.

"So you better do good next school year because I don't like the top 5 make it top like Seulgi" Mom said I look to Seulgi who is smirking. Seulgi is silent because this is want she want to happen to scold me and she is like a good daughter who always get compliment "Don't just go to school and make them laugh because of your stupidness. Act like what a teenage act don't act like a kid." Mom added why they always compared me to Seulgi we are different person. She have skills that I can't do and I have that skills she can't do too.

"Why do you all see my all moves are wrong" I said to them lowly.

"Also you are wasting our money for your school and you just give us low grade. Lisa you are worthless daughter, your nothing to our family you always bring is head ache." Dad said. I chuckle that's hurt to heard it with your own family that's what they saw me a worthless and nothing to the family.

"Let's go honey and Seulgi do not be like Lisa who only give us head ache " Dad said as all of them stand up and about to walk but I spoke.

"Yah! I get it I'm nothing! that I am really nothing! You don't need to say it on my face because I already know it!" I burst out in anger in pain "I am nothing I am just going to school to make them laugh as you say in short word I am the school joke! A failure! I understand what it's like to be worthless! because I feel it in the first place before you say it!. Where nothing I do matters!" I said it loud and stop to catch my breath.

"I'm on the verge of blowing up all the stress and pressure and anxiety but I never able to let it out like that because I just keep it inside." I said again looking at their eyes to show how really hurt I am but I think they are too heartless to see it.

"I feel that all way every damn day of my life!! Everyday damn day!!" I shouted emphasizing the words. "If you think that I am wasting your money" I get my wallet and get the card "then here! I don't need it even a single coin" I said and slam in the table I know many costumers is looking at our direction but I don't give a fuck. I look to my parents and Dad took the card and they walk out not saying anything I just follow them by looking.

AUTHOR POV

Lisa is just sitting there and looking at nowhere she then lean on the table holding her tears. The guards and waiter are worried to their boss but they can't go near because she might be explode more in anger.

Not far away at Lisa's table someone is hurt by just seeing Lisa right now she heard everything.

"Mr./Mrs. Manoban is perfectionist" Mrs. Kim said.

"They didn't even think about the feelings of their daughter" Mrs. Bae said shaking her head.

"Top 5 is not bad though look at Jisoo top 6 " Jennie said playfully to Jisoo.

Irene is about stand up to comfort Lisa but she stop when Lisa stand up and about to walk but Lisa suddenly hold the chair because she lost balance. Lisa stay still for a minute and Bae's and Kim's was looking at her confusedly.

Then Lisa look at her side where is the plate assign she get it and smash in the floor she is not contented so she kick the chair just to let out her anger she didn't mind how hurt it is. The hurt physically is not equal what she feels emotionally.

The costumers inside always got startled and the manager said to the waiter to get the first aid.

Irene was about to walk to Lisa to stop her on what she doing but her father hold her wrist and spoke "Don't she just let out her anger"

"But Dad she is hurting herself" Irene worriedly said.

"It just once Irene she need to do that instead keeping it inside that made her think other more dangerously" Her Dad said and caressing her back.

Irene look at Lisa again who is now going out. The waiter and guards bow again after that they clean up the mess and they say sorry to the costumers. Irene's mind is occupied by Lisa she hope Lisa won't do to make her life in dangerous.