[19]

AUTHOR POV

"Oppa! Oppa!" Little Lisa running fast going to her oppa to show something.

"Oh don't run fast baby Lisa you might trip" her Oppa said "why excited huh and what's that?" Her oppa point to the object.

"Oppa I am second honor look!" Lisa said showing the paper and the medal.

"Woah! Really! Keep it up baby" Oppa said and lift her up.

"Eehh why are you pouting do you want a gift for being second honor?" Her oppa ask when he saw Lisa pouting.

"No it just that Mom and Dad didn't come to my awarding instead they go to Unnie bear school" Lisa said sadly and a tears flow down.

"Shhh baby that's okay Mom and Dad will go next time" He comfort wiping Lisa's tears.

"They w-ill no-t go be-because they always wa-want first honor li-like Unnie bear and l-ike you op-pa" Lisa sobbing said and her oppa felt bad.

"But I'm here so proud to my little Lisa" Her Oppa said to cheer up.

"Ahmm how about next time I will go with you to claim your award then we will take a photo together and maybe soon you will get first. So deal" Her Oppa said to comfort her and he show his hand to ask for handshake.

"Are you sure Oppa?" Little Lisa ask lowly.

"Ahm! Oppa don't know how to broke promise on his baby Lisa. So stop crying now and shake my hand if you are deal with it" Her Oppa said and Lisa shake her hand to his Oppa.

"It's my baby Lisa day and why she is not smiling huh do you want Oppa to give you chocolate milk I have one" Oppa said that made Lisa smile and bright smile.

"Oppa! Oppa! Give me give me" Little Lisa said excitedly.

"Okay okay" Her Oppa get the chocolate milk on his bag and give to Lisa.

"Thank you Oppa!!" Little Lisa said and kiss her Oppa cheeks repeatedly that made him laugh.

LISA POV

"Oppa I want to show you something" I said and put it on the grass. "I am top 5 Oppa it's okay to be top 5 right? Because now days lesson is hard it's considered right HEHE not to make it in top"

"Right now I am not that excited as before to show my achievement to you. As I go here I'm a bit sad and now you didn't go to ny graduation day I am upset but it's okay understand"

"Until now I didn't make it on the top sorry about this but you still proud right Oppa just like what you said before" I chuckle and sit down and I get the two chocolate milk in the plastic bag.

"Why I am the one now who is giving you chocolate milk Oppa. I am receiving an award and you should the one give me this" I said to him and put the Chocolate milk on the grass.

I stay for so long silent just to feel the wind that brushing to my face and to fresh my mind.

"Oppa are you happy now" I sigh "Do you want to hear something new about me?" I ask and strong wind brush to my body.

"I take that as a yes then" I giggle said "what first bad news or good news?" I ask

"ahm I will just start to bad news Mom, Dad and I fought because of that grade again."

"I know it's not a new bad news to you HAHA" I laugh bitterly.

"But the good news is I am liking someone I mean I'm inlove to someone" this is strong wind.