[20]

IRENE POV

"Lisa wake up were here already" I softly said and tapping her cheek. She slowly open her and she smile at me. I help her to get out on the car and held her arm to walk properly.

I saw Mom walking out from the kitchen "Irene your home oh! Lisa what happen to you why you are so wet?" Mom ask when she saw Lisa beside me.

"Hmm taking bath on the rain?" I don't know if that is a joke I look at her confused but she just smile at me.

"Don't believe her Mom I take her home because I saw her on the playground like she don't have plan to go home" I said and I look to Lisa who is pouting.

"Oh is that so, feel at home Lisa and change your clothes already you might get sick" Mom said to her.

"I would feel at home like Jisoo Unnie do to my house like she is the owner" She said that made my Mom laugh at her statement. Lisa just said her Mansion a house like duh it's like a house of president.

"Let's go upstairs Lisa be careful on the steps" I said.

We walked until we arrived at the guest room.

"Lisa I know you have clothes here cause you sometimes sleep here so take a bath now. I will get back after you clean your self to clean you're scratch on your feet I saw what you did in the restaurant" I said to her seriously and her eyes looks surprise on what I say. "Okay!" I added.

"Yes I understand MAAM! " Lisa said she emphasize the MAAM and I glared at her and I raised my hand to slap her but...

"Aww!!" I heard her winced because she run to the bathroom like she forget that her feet hurts I shake my head and go down to get the aid.

I decide to wash my self to before I will go back to Lisa after that I was looking to the first aid kit but I don't know where they put "Are you looking for the first aid kit?" I heard Mom's voice so I turned my head to her.

"Yes Mom where I can find?" I ask her she then walk to the corner of the kitchen.

"Are you together now?" Mom whispered to my ear when she handed me the aid kit.

"Mom! Not yet" I said immediately "I thought you two are couple hayst but when?" Mom again ask aish really.

"Why you are so aish Mom!" I can't continue because Mom laugh at me so I just walk out and I still heard her laugh. I saw Mrs. Kim walk down and she look at me confused " Why is your Mom laughing?" She ask me.

"I don't know Aunty maybe she is crazy" I lied because I know she will tease me too if I said the truth. That's why Jisoo is like Mrs. Kim a funny and teaser same with Mr. Kim and I don't know where Jennie get her bitch side when her parents are bubbly. Should I ask too where I get my cold aura when my parents is bubbly too?.

"Why are you holding a aid kit?" Aunty ask pointing to the aid kit.

"A-hmm I will treat Lisa's scratch on her feet" I said aish it's still worthless my lie because now Aunty will know why my Mom laugh so I run not wanted to hear her tease.

I knock if she is still not sleeping "Mm come in" I heard Lisa and I open the door she is seating on the edge of the bed.

"I will start now okay" I said as I ready the things I need she just nodded. I start to tap tap her scratch and her skin already show a purple because of the hard kick she do. I didn't heard a single winced of pain so I look up and I see her who just looking down.