[36]

JENNIE POV

Today is another day where Irene was in a terrible mood and grumpy . Another week has passed in which Lisa has continued to ignore her and us. Sometimes I hear Irene cry when I pass on her room but she never talk about that to me.

 Another day that our Professor will let us know our test result. Lisa is often absent, and she is frequently late, to the point that our all  subject professors is becoming disappointed with her.

We always go to Lisa's house, but she's never there, which makes us wonder where she goes every day and what she does because that's her constant excuse to us and Irene that she needs to do something important.

Irene right now is in gloomy and seating silently staring blankly that made our classmate keep quiet since they are nervous of Irene, so when they talk, they whisper to each other. Our room is typically nosy when our professor is still not here.

"Woh, it's cold," Joy said as she shivered.

I look at her weirdly "Are you ill today because it's so hot today?" I asked.

"What I mean is Irene Unnie's aura," she says, pointing to Irene.

I open my mouth in "O" I'm used to it at Irene's coldness of course we're cousins.

"It's because of Lisa," I said, and she agreed without responding.

Since I'm close to the window, I spend some time looking outside.

Someone caught my eyes if I'm not wrong that is Lisa, who was seated on the bench.

Lisa is folding a paper then after it forms paper airplane she look at it for a meantime. What is she going to do. Then she throw it but it but it turned towards her and fell near Lisa's feet. Lisa lowered her head, and I noticed Kai behind her back, saying something to her that caused Lisa's shoulder to tremble uncontrollably.

I was about to stand up to go their and know what's happening and Kai said to her but unluckily our Professor came and he is strict gay that will not accept an excuse if want to go out. I sigh and look where Lisa is and I saw Kai hugging her.

I'm not jealous of it, because as you may know, Lisa is like my younger sister when we become close. When Jisoo and her become friends and Jisoo brings her to our house I constantly want to pinch her cheeks because she's just too cute to handle, but I keep my cool. Also I just really want to talk at Lisa. Lisa and Irene's relationship are slowly falling that anytime will break apart. I want to help their relation and make them okay and regaining their happiness. In exchange for instantly making Kai and I a couple and giving me with such a lover.

One thing that keeps me wondering is why Lisa suddenly change, is it due to her family bothering her or because her family is once again blaming her for everything happen on their company because their company still under bankruptcy. If that the reason that is really absurd.

"You're spacing out Jennie Unnie" I came back to my sense when I heard Rose.

"Huh just thinking something" I stated and smiled.

"Thinking about Kai" Yeri butted in and nudge me while her eyebrows wiggling.

I mentally rolled my eyes at them and they chuckle. Yes I was thinking what Kai said to Lisa that make her cry. I look at Irene still the same staring blankly and listening to our Professor. I deeply sigh.

LISA POV

I've been sitting on this bench for about 30 minutes now. I'm at school, and I'm not in the mood to go to class. The Professor would just lecture me again for receiving the lowest grade and expressed his disappointment in me.