[11]

LISA POV

I woke up early even though I sleep late last night. I go to my bathroom to do my morning routine and my babies are waiting in the door their so cute tho.

I go down and there is no noise maybe they are still on their dream land.

"Good morning everyone!!" I shout in the kitchen that makes my servant to startled they are busy cooking and here I am chatting to them. I am doing this every time I wake up early to make some silly jokes that will filled laughter in the kitchen.

"Good morning too Lisa nothing change you will still shout to greet us. Are you going to tell us again your stupid jokes" One of the servants said to me that cause me to laugh.

After I tell some story I decide to wake up them so that we can eat. I go first to Joohyun I open the door but she's already awake and done to her routine. I said last night that every room has a extra clothes that they can use it's fit to her.

I smile going inside " Good morning Bunny" I greeted cutely "You wake up early" I added.

"Good morning Lisa and yeah I really wake up early" She said while brushing her hair.

"I just go here to know that breakfast is about to ready Hyun. I will go now to wake up them" I said and she nodded so before I go out I walk towards her and kiss her cheeks and run faster going out. I feel just I want to do that my gosh my face I cupped my face.

I was about to wake up Wendy, Joy and Yeri but they already got out to their room and they greeted me and I do too.

I knock in Jennie's door but there is no response. I open it and I saw Jennie unnie still sleeping. I walk towards the bed.

"Nini wakee wakee" I cutely said "The breakfast was about to start now so wakee wakee Nini" I added and she just hum.

"Nini I said to my servant to cook some dumplings because its your favorite" After I said that she open her eyes and smile. Her cheeks is too cute I want to pinch but maybe she will be angry.

"Goodmorning lili" She greeted.

"Oh nice Nini and Lili" I said "After your morning routine go down okay" I added and she nodded.

Next is Rose and I am correct she's still sleeping "Chipmunk wake up food is ready" I said she immediately open her eyes. I laugh at her because of the food she already awake that fast.

"Yah stop laughing its just I am already hungry" She said and pout what a cute chipmunk.

"Okay okay I stop go ready yourself so you can eat and good morning" I said and go out to go to checkin room.

Jisoo already own some of room here in the mansion. I open the door and she is heavy sleeper you know. I jump on her top to cause her groan.

"Checkin wake up we are going to eat breakfast" I said but still her eyes close.

"Unniee wake up" I shake her body but still not working. They really sister heavy sleeper.

"Okay I will eat all the checkin in the dining area" I said and get off on the bed.

"Just kidding monkey I am awake now Gezzz!" She said immediately. Tsk that checkin I will really buried them alive.

"Yieee I saw you last night. How do you feel when your hugging Rose" I said and wiggle my eyebrows. She blush hardly and she grab the pillow and throw me but I was fast to close the door and I laugh going to dining area.

"I am sure that we will get in the top 3"I heard Yeri said. After we breakfast Joohyun suggest to practice the second dance before they will go home so I agree.

"Me too the dance choreography was lit" Joy said too.

"Yeah we will be the champion!!" Jisoo shout. They are full of positive thinking. Rose was busy eating in the corner. Wendy was reading a book in the corner too. They have their own world.

Joohyun is not scared now when I lift up her. I give Joohyun a towel to wipe her sweat.

"Thank you" She said and you know she is so hot when her sweat running on her neck god Lisa what are you thinking I shake my head.

"Bye guyss!!" I shout as I look to the car. I ordered some of my driver to drive them home. I only use my driver if I am not in the mood to drive.

"Leo, Luca, Lili and loui back to normal again" I said petting them and I walk inside my cats was just tailing behind me.

I remember before they go home Joohyun just kiss my both cheeks this is the second time. I feel I am blushing hard so I run fast going to my room.

I jump to my bed "Why do I feel like this?" I mumble.

I shout on the pillow "Joohyun!" I look to my cats and they are just looking at me Cute but Joohyun also cute I smile like an idiot.

IN THE CAR

"Unnie I saw you" Yeri looking at Irene teasingly.

"What?" Irene ask.

"Don't what what us Unnie" Wendy said.

"What feels to kiss Lisa's cheeks?" Joy ask with her grin.

Irene's blood rush to her cheeks to make it blush.

"Gosh Unnie you are blushing" Rose said smiling.

"So how Unnie?" Jennie ask again that question.

"Shut up!!" Irene shout "But I feel smooth" She added and all of them laugh.

"Unnie the driver heard it just you know he is Lisa's driver" Jisoo remind that made Irene widen her eyes.

"Ohmy Sir don't tell her I am begging gosh this is embarrassing" Irene said and hide her face on Jennie's back.

"Don't worry Ms. Bae I won't tell but make sure to win her hurt as soon as possible because many girls out there will snatch" The driver said that made them laugh.

"Oh Irene even Lisa's driver want you to be Lisa's girlfriend what about Lisa's servant there. Do I need to ask them or I will ask Ms. Jessi?" Jisoo said and laugh again. Irene get something that hard object and throw it to Jisoo.

"Enough guys Irene will kill us if we continue teasing her" Jennie said.

"I'm glad that you know" Irene said and glared at them.