[42]

LISA POV

I wake up so early today I think I wake up 5 a.m. and I try to sleep but I couldn't. So I decided to start to get ready myself while Irene still sleeping.

I finish all my morning routine and I look to Irene who is still in deep sleep.

I sit down on the floor and put my hands on the bed as I lean my chin in the back of my palm.

My face is close to her and I can feel her breath. I'm just staring, admiring every single of her face.

It's very often true that some women look better without makeup just like Irene. I like it when she don't use any makeup. Just the bare face is enough for me to even fall inlove harder.

I even can run up with her with her hair mess, no makeup, and the first thing I would always says to her is that "you're beautiful"

"Why are you staring at me?" I'm startled when she mumbles but still her eyes close.

"Ah-oh j-just admiring" What the heck why I'm stuttering.

"Am might melt" She mumbles with smile"Good morning" she added.

"Good morning too"

I kiss her nose and giggle at the same time. I kiss her nose again and peck her lips repeatedly to wake up her.

"Stop kissing me I still hadn't brush my teeth" She muttered shoving my face away.

"Let me kiss you again if it's really smelly" I teased, leaning my face again.

"Lisaaaa noo" She's pushing my face then she hide her face under the blanket.

"Hyun we need to go to university" I said tugging the blanket.

She didn't move so a idea come up to my mind.

"AHH!" She shriek "put me down LALISA!" she hit my shoulder as her other hand wrapped around my neck.

I put her down on the tub. Irene look at me annoyed and she throw me the blanket.

"Shower now" I cheekily said.

She look at me head to toe just to realize that I'm ready to go "What time you wake up?"

"I think 5"

"So early let me sleep back" She's about to walk. Owh she thought it's 5 a.m.

"No no it's already 6 and I know girls are so slow to move." I said.

I get the toothbrush and put a paste "ahh open" I said positioning the toothbrush.

She rolled her eyes at me "ahh" she open her mouth.

I smile while brushing her tooth "why you shmiling?" She ask while her mouth is full of bubbles.

"Ahmm nothing" I said "Do you want me to bath you too?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

Irene push me going out the bathroom "Wait me downstairs you pervert" She slam the door and I laugh.

I walk to the door and then close. I'm about to step when I feel dizzy so I squat down so I won't fall on the floor if ever.

I look down and close my eyes for minutes to ease the dizziness.

"Lili what are you doing?" I heard Jennie.

I look up immediately "ha a-ahm I'm tying my shoes yeah I'm tying" I lied and pretend to arranged the tie on my shoes.

"Aw okay" She buy my reason "where's Irene Unnie?"